I actually think the Rams win this one.

RamsAndRickshaw

Reaction score
Hey there Seahawk fans I come in peace! Let me just say I can't wait for our monday night affair. I am packing a bunch of stuff up today and tomorrow and will be on a plane to Seattle Thursday. Can't wait for a great weekend of Starbucks, seafood, and getting to watch my Rams on monday night!

Here are 5 reasons why I think St. Louis will win this one.

1. James Laurinaitis - He is the best player on the field, enough said on that. He has three years under his belt and he will do everything possible to win the game.

2. Offensive Line - They average a weight of 332 lbs across the line, they are ready to dominate the line of scrimmage. Saffold, Dahl, Dean, Long, King, Lewis etc. These boys have the attitude and are ready to rumble.

3. Tim Walton - New Defensive Scheme and a new attitude. Every player has spoke out about the difference between the defense in 2012 and the defense 2013, we will see a much improved defense on 10/28.

4. Speed, Speed, Speed - This is the fastest STL team has been in a long time. Tavon Austin, Chris Givens, Zac Stacy, Cook, Jones etc. The newbies will be inexperienced but will bring something that they haven't had in past seasons, speed.

5. Time of Possession - I think STL can dominate the time of possession stat. The more they can shorten the game and keep their defense off of the field, the better chance they have to win the game.

I think the Rams wins rather easily, say 34-17?

RussWILSON3

Reaction score
RamsAndRickshaw":1t3umtxk said:
Hey there Seahawk fans I come in peace! Let me just say I can't wait for our monday night affair. I am packing a bunch of stuff up today and tomorrow and will be on a plane to Seattle Thursday. Can't wait for a great weekend of Starbucks, seafood, and getting to watch my Rams on monday night!

Here are 5 reasons why I think St. Louis will win this one.

1. James Laurinaitis - He is the best player on the field, enough said on that. He has three years under his belt and he will do everything possible to win the game.

2. Offensive Line - They average a weight of 332 lbs across the line, they are ready to dominate the line of scrimmage. Saffold, Dahl, Dean, Long, King, Lewis etc. These boys have the attitude and are ready to rumble.

3. Tim Walton - New Defensive Scheme and a new attitude. Every player has spoke out about the difference between the defense in 2012 and the defense 2013, we will see a much improved defense on 10/28.

4. Speed, Speed, Speed - This is the fastest STL team has been in a long time. Tavon Austin, Chris Givens, Zac Stacy, Cook, Jones etc. The newbies will be inexperienced but will bring something that they haven't had in past seasons, speed.

5. Time of Possession - I think STL can dominate the time of possession stat. The more they can shorten the game and keep their defense off of the field, the better chance they have to win the game.

I think the Rams wins rather easily, say 34-17?

I admire your loyalty, and hope for your team... But one has to wonder if you have been toying with some grade A hallucinogens .

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
hahahaha

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Thanks for the laugh. I needed that on a early Tuesday morning. Awesome first post. (you know the game is in STL right?)

rhodeislandseahawk

Reaction score
2405044-feed_troll.jpg

Slick

Reaction score
Respectfully disagree although you guys are always a TOUGH win home or away. Losing Sam Bradford will hurt your team. James Laurinaitis is an outstanding player and will make plays. Fat guys don't scare our defensive line rotation especially in the 4th quarter when you're worn out. Don't know who Tim Walton is. All that speed is contingent upon your distributor of the football - the great Kellon Clemons. Time of possession not too worried about.

RockHawk

Reaction score
I'm trying my best to believe your intentions were 100% respectful, however your final score prediction tells me either you're either trolling, or the most uninformed, blindly homeristic poster I've seen in years. I'm fine with you predicting a win, I really am, but you seriously think you're offense is scoring over 30 points on our defense with a backup QB? There's no way you can be serious about that.

nsport

Reaction score
I appreciate the soft tones of encouragement for the Rams and sheer bravery for posting what might be the most delusional post of the year... but it's time to get real. Worst case scenario they make a game of it. I really think this is a 3 score win, if not more for the Hawks.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
RockHawk":2ue5p00q said:
I'm trying my best to believe your intentions were 100% respectful, however your final score prediction tells me either you're either trolling, or the most uninformed, blindly homeristic poster I've seen in years. I'm fine with you predicting a win, I really am, but you seriously think you're offense is scoring over 30 points on our defense with a backup QB? There's no way you can be serious about that.

See, I actually think the "Rams win rather easily" part is more of an indicator of trolling than the final score prediction.

What a clown.

Axx

Reaction score
You guys couldnt even beat the whiners

TriCHawk

Reaction score
AvengerRam is that you?

Anything could happen on Monday, but wow. Seems pretty far fetched. There would have to be an epic breakdown by Seattle.

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
IDK, he either needs these :sarcasm_on: :sarcasm_off: or get checked into a Betty Ford clinic. He doesn't even know where the game is at, LOL.