I actually think the Rams win this one.

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • I appreciate the thread, at least we can talk about the game here. hell you can't even find a thread about the game over at the ClanRam as of yet, they do realize they have a game this Monday night right? man that's a depressing board...
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

• hawker84 wrote:I appreciate the thread, at least we can talk about the game here. hell you can't even find a thread about the game over at the ClanRam as of yet, they do realize they have a game this Monday night right? man that's a depressing board...

Hey, that's a classy bunch who are much nicer to everyone than we are here. They can't be bothered to talk about games, they are too busy making threads about how nice they are.
    HawkFan72
    NET Pro Bowler

• MLOhawks wrote:OP forgot to mention Ossai. He is going to have a huge game for the Rams.

Don't forget about Morgan Rosborough...he's the biggest player in the conference.
    "Authority should derive from the consent of the governed, not from the threat of force."

- Barbie from Toy Story 3
    fenderbender123
    NET Veteran

• RamsAndRickshaw wrote:Hey there Seahawk fans I come in peace! Let me just say I can't wait for our monday night affair. I am packing a bunch of stuff up today and tomorrow and will be on a plane to Seattle Thursday. Can't wait for a great weekend of Starbucks, seafood, and getting to watch my Rams on monday night!

Clearly trolling, the game is not in Seattle.
    CallMeADawg
    NET Veteran

• Are you sure the game is in Seattle?
    "Are we rockin' and rollin' or what?!''

-- Seattle coach Pete Carroll, celebrating with his coaches after the Seahawks pulled off a trade with the Jets, netting running back Leon Washington on Saturday, via Seahawks.com
    MLOhawks
    NET Veteran

Previous

It is currently Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:34 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information