RamsAndRickshaw wrote:Hey there Seahawk fans I come in peace! Let me just say I can't wait for our monday night affair. I am packing a bunch of stuff up today and tomorrow and will be on a plane to Seattle Thursday. Can't wait for a great weekend of Starbucks, seafood, and getting to watch my Rams on monday night!
Here are 5 reasons why I think St. Louis will win this one.
1. James Laurinaitis - He is the best player on the field, enough said on that. He has three years under his belt and he will do everything possible to win the game.
2. Offensive Line - They average a weight of 332 lbs across the line, they are ready to dominate the line of scrimmage. Saffold, Dahl, Dean, Long, King, Lewis etc. These boys have the attitude and are ready to rumble.
3. Tim Walton - New Defensive Scheme and a new attitude. Every player has spoke out about the difference between the defense in 2012 and the defense 2013, we will see a much improved defense on 10/28.
4. Speed, Speed, Speed - This is the fastest STL team has been in a long time. Tavon Austin, Chris Givens, Zac Stacy, Cook, Jones etc. The newbies will be inexperienced but will bring something that they haven't had in past seasons, speed.
5. Time of Possession - I think STL can dominate the time of possession stat. The more they can shorten the game and keep their defense off of the field, the better chance they have to win the game.
I think the Rams wins rather easily, say 34-17?
1- yes, best player on your side of the field, sure, but we do have players even more talented. Sherman, Thomas, lynch, Wilson.
2- as a Seahawks fan, I am in no position to criticize your offensive line.
3- okay, I'll look for the much improved defense. Our's is pretty good, too.
4- tavon Austin does worry me a little, but remember our defense can fly.
5- I'm sorry, but at this point I have to call homerism. The rams will not win the time of possession with a backup qb against our d. You need to worry about lynch and Wilson.
I'll give the rams 14 points. 17 max. The game will either be very close, or our defense causes a blowout.