Cardinals Head Coach Bruce Arians: Wilson>Kaepernick

drdiags

Reaction score
I heard Fitzgerald Sr. caught hell on twitter from irate 9ers fans. Never saw a follow-up story by Sr. to see if he expanded on talking with Arians.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
drdiags":22ybwh3r said:
I heard Fitzgerald Sr. caught hell on twitter from irate 9ers fans. Never saw a follow-up story by Sr. to see if he expanded on talking with Arians.

Why shoot the messenger? He was just tweeting what Arians said

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
-The Glove-":3d5xen6e said:
drdiags":3d5xen6e said:

9ers fans.

SeaTown81

Reaction score
drdiags":wf0g0x96 said:

I know that all football fans are crazy biased and hate hearing anything but glowing praise about their team and players. But Niner fans regarding Krapernick take it to a whole new level. You can tell deep in their guts, they're worried he might be a flash in the pan.

OP
OP
CortezKennedyfan

CortezKennedyfan

Reaction score
SeaTown81":ksjsbqus said:
drdiags":ksjsbqus said:

I know that all football fans are crazy biased and hate hearing anything but glowing praise about their team and players. But Niner fans regarding Krapernick take it to a whole new level. You can tell deep in their guts, they're worried he might be a flash in the pan.

Yep! They truly are the Forty Whiners.

They are viscerally afraid of the Prima Donna turning into the next Elvis Grbac, Jeff Garcia, Tim Rattay, Ken Dorsey, J.T. O'Sullivan or Alex Smith.

HawkWow

Reaction score
CortezKennedyfan":19hqoukv said:
SeaTown81":19hqoukv said:
drdiags":19hqoukv said:

They are viscerally afraid of the Prima Donna turning into the next Elvis Grbac, Jeff Garcia, Tim Rattay, Ken Dorsey, J.T. O'Sullivan or Alex Smith.

They're praying Kaep turns into the next Garcia or Smith.

kearly

Reaction score
All you need to do is watch Kaepernick and Wilson head to head to know that Wilson is better.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Kap is like Cam Newton but with a great O line. Talented as heck but a piss poor leader and full of himself

plyka

Reaction score
There is no question who the better QB is. Kaep is physically gifted, the man runs like a gazelle. He may be one of the fastest players in the NFL! He has a better arm than Wilson as well. So Kaep is faster, taller and has a better arm. In fact, the only place that Wilson has the edge is the place where it matters most, between the ears. Wilson = professor, Kaep = high school drop out.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
CortezKennedyfan":3do49aam said:
SeaTown81":3do49aam said:
drdiags":3do49aam said:

I know that all football fans are crazy biased and hate hearing anything but glowing praise about their team and players. But Niner fans regarding Krapernick take it to a whole new level. UYou can tell deep in their guts, they're worried he might be a flash in the pan.

I would posit that if he turns out as good as Alex Smith they would take it and call it a bargain.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
kearly":16zdffrn said:
All you need to do is watch Kaepernick and Wilson head to head to know that Wilson is better.

Some people just don't pay attention. Case in point, my idiot younger brother says "If the Seahawks had Kaepernick, the offense would be unstoppable." Not surprisingly, this comment came right after a long bomb to Davis for a TD.

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
-The Glove-":31jkgfe6 said:
drdiags":31jkgfe6 said:

You know how 49er fans are: unless you proclaim that their team/player/coach/etc. is the Greatest of All Time, they go berserk.

I remember last summer somebody posted and article from a national source stating that Christine Michael was the most explosive running back in this year's draft class. Before you knew it, one of the resident Niner trolls had chimed in with, "well obviously he isn't counting Marcus Lattimore...."

RiverDog

Reaction score
plyka":3a2ck2on said:
There is no question who the better QB is. Kaep is physically gifted, the man runs like a gazelle. He may be one of the fastest players in the NFL! He has a better arm than Wilson as well. So Kaep is faster, taller and has a better arm. In fact, the only place that Wilson has the edge is the place where it matters most, between the ears. Wilson = professor, Kaep = high school drop out.

He has a stronger arm, but I wouldn't call it a better arm. IMO Russell has a cleaner, more accurate delivery.

Bill Walsh once said that arm strength is one of the least important attributes of a good NFL quarterback.