Christain Michael

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Re: Christain Michael
Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:35 pm
  • chris98251 wrote:Shaun Alexander had a few splinters in his butt that first year also. We can start a new tradition though, the Wheres Micheal weekly Thread, I think we see one every week sionce he looked so dynamic in pre season.

Ricky "Running" Watters was the primary back near the end of his prime when Alexander was drafted. No doubt that Shaun and Ricky were aware of the impending change of the guard. It will happen, folks - Christine Michael will be your starting running back soon.
    nsport
    * NET Sports Handicapper *

Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:27 pm
  • Turbin had a bad preseason, but is having a great regular season. Let's not paint with a broad brush. Maybe he got better, or maybe he wasn't in form yet back in August.
    kearly
    * Mr Random Thought *

Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:39 pm
  • Could we do 10 seconds of research to get the spelling of names correct please?
    rideaducati
    NET Veteran

Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:14 pm
  • nsport wrote:
    chris98251 wrote:Shaun Alexander had a few splinters in his butt that first year also. We can start a new tradition though, the Wheres Micheal weekly Thread, I think we see one every week sionce he looked so dynamic in pre season.

Ricky "Running" Watters was the primary back near the end of his prime when Alexander was drafted. No doubt that Shaun and Ricky were aware of the impending change of the guard. It will happen, folks - Christine Michael will be your starting running back soon.

Excellent reference. Our running game was an absolute work of art as the fiery Watters tried to stave off the silky smooth Alexander. That's the formula we need to get going with Lynch and Michael. I'm a Turbin fan, but from day 1, he has looked too comfortable in ML's shadow. As I mentioned previously, every back needs a multitude of touches to find his stride. Turbin's not really getting enough touches to make a real determination of his capability. But some of that is on him. He needs to pick his step up while running with anger on every single carry. Last year, he had some great runs, but there were also times he ran almost apologetically. I like Turbin a lot, but I believe Michael will make the most of his chances. Like SA vs. Watters, we need to pit Michael against Lynch, asap, IMO.
    HawkWow
    NET Veteran

Previous

It is currently Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:41 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information