Teams 0-6 after playing Seahawks

themunn

Reaction score
They mentioned it in the commentary of the 49ers Titans game as well

Seahawk Mike

Reaction score
That is really crazy...Arizona should be able to break the trend when the Falcons visit...but who knows

HawkFan72

Reaction score
We beat teams up. Tough to play at full strength in the next game when you still haven't recovered from the week before.

kidhawk

Reaction score
ivotuk":1i4grm81 said:
Nobody wants to play the Seahawks :)

On the flip side, everyone wants to play whomever we beat the following week. The Niners surely aren't complaining. I believe they had Houston and Tennessee directly after us.

BullHawk33

Reaction score
If this continues then we'll beat the 49ers on their turf and then they'll lose the next game as well.

That would be very cool.

dunceface

Reaction score
kidhawk":3u4juje7 said:
ivotuk":3u4juje7 said:

On the flip side, everyone wants to play whomever we beat the following week. The Niners surely aren't complaining. I believe they had Houston and Tennessee directly after us.

Yeah haven't they been the opponent the following week like 3 outta the 6 times now?

edit: just checked its not...

Bobblehead

Reaction score
You know what this really means right?

Means the Tampa team beats the niners in week 15.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
kidhawk":396xybjv said:
ivotuk":396xybjv said:

Although they did beat up the Cards pretty bad before us (you could see the Cards were not ready to play yet), so I guess we're mutually helping each other.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
This has a lot to do with the fact that teams keep deciding to play either the 49ers (5-2) or the Colts (5-2) right after they play us. We just happen to have been the "one" in a dreaded one-two punch for an unusual number of teams this year.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":i2f3oo89 said:
I see PessimistHawk05 has returned.

I see you're eagerly on the lookout for him. I implied absolutely nothing about our team's prognosis.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
I personally think it is a big fat coincidence.

Last year teams were 11-3 the week after playing the Hawks. They were physical as well, correct?

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
Scottemojo":zeiszdgo said:
I personally think it is a big fat coincidence.

Last year teams were 11-3 the week after playing the Hawks. They were physical as well, correct?

Not really, this Dline is night and day better than the one we had last year. There have been quite a few injuries on opposing teams and this year they are playing hard to beat a "Superbowl contender." Last year we surprised people, this year they're coming loaded for bear.

Latest posts