This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The St. Louis Rams

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13

• I can't wait to DESTROY the Rams. Of course they may just destroy themselves.

Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

• Thanks for the list! I actually didn't know there were that many.

The St. Louis Newspaper one (RamsTalk) is full of trolls who hate the Rams and hate Bradford - they make up fake names and argue with each other. It's total infighting and unmoderated. Impossible to get banned there. But it does have good news articles.
    Los Angeles Rams' fan who lives in San Diego.
    RedAlice
    NET Veteran

• RedAlice wrote:Thanks for the list! I actually didn't know there were that many.

The St. Louis Newspaper one (RamsTalk) is full of trolls who hate the Rams and hate Bradford - they make up fake names and argue with each other. It's total infighting and unmoderated. Impossible to get banned there. But it does have good news articles.

Thats all newspaper forums/comment pages. I used to go to Seattletimes before I found .Net. That place used to give me headaches
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran

• :bump:
    KitsapGuy
    * NET Staff *

• i need my daily dose of avengersram.

(Batman Voice) "WHERE IS HE"
    Axx
    NET Veteran

• Axx, he has offered up any Rams/Hawk convo that is "polite" on his board.
    RedAlice
    NET Veteran

• Sucks hearing about Bradford. Never like seeing injuries.
    Image Image
    AF_Hawk
    NET Veteran

• Injuries are always bad.

This one was a clean mistake though. It sucks for B.

But, I don't think it sucks for the Rams. My opinion.
    RedAlice
    NET Veteran

• I long for the days when the Rams were our prime rival in the division and the whiners and tards were afterthoughts.
    Hawknballs
    NET Veteran

• All I have for the Ram fans come Monday Night is sympathy! :thfight7:
    Bigpumpkin
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*

• Some diehard Rams fan still believe in their team as this message proves it:

Remember 2011 when we hosted the Saints???

We had AJ Feeley starting and the Saints were just coming off a game where they set a franchise record by scoring 62 pts and shutting the Colts out.

I personally said we had no chance to beat the Saints without Bradford. Guess what??? We beat them 31-21.

Even though our secondary was depleted we sacked Brees 6 times (most he has ever been sacked in his career) had 2 ints and Quinn blocked a punt. Also SJ ran all over that Saints D.

The Cards were celebrating the WS victory so a lot of the fans were at the parade that day but the football team still played inspired.

I think the same will happen. Fans will be at the ballpark watching Game 5 of the WS meanwhile the football team will play inspired and kick some Seahawks butt. Stacy will run all over that Seahawks D and the Rams will rush Wilson all game long. Last time we played Wlson we sacked him 7 times and that was in Seattle. He wont have his 2 OTs and Long has to be one ticked off dude after what happened to not only him but the entire team in Carolina. I say he will abuse whomever is trying to block him and has his best game since 2011 vs. the Saints where he had 3 sacks against Brees.

I say the Rams win 24-20 get to 4-4 and stay within that WC race for the time being.

I think this guy is making one real point: a foobtall game is never won or lost before kickoff. I hope our guys will be fully focused and will play their best football to bring back the W. A let down would be costly IMO.
    Coxal
    NET Rookie

• The Rams usually play tough at home, you can't underestimate them but I don't see how we can lose this one. Their quarterback is Kellen Clemens who has a career 7 TDs and 13 INTs, and a career passer rating of 62.2 at the age of 30. I see our defense making some big impact plays.

The Rams are in the top ten for points allowed, and one of the worst teams in the league stopping the run. Football Outsiders had them ranked as the 26th team in the league last week, and after another loss their ranking could potentially go down even more, we'll see when the DVOA comes out later today.

Playoff and Superbowl contenders win this game, especially with 10 days between games, I see us being 7-1 after the game.
    the ditch
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

• maporsche wrote:If anyone is in the STL area and doesn't have a ticket to the game (and there are many available). I have a free one in the lower level end zone.

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/zip/4145991711.html

That's really generous of you.

Go Hawks.
    20% off Karmaloop & 10% off PLNDR, rep code: DUCK20
    dontbelikethat
    NET Veteran

• The players aren't underestimating anyone. They know how important the game is and how it only takes a few crappy events to turn a game around.

But Rams fans trying to articulate a win from a past upset? That's great stuff. No one can look at the dynamics of this game and honestly say "I think the Rams are going to win because of x reason".

Sure, the defense can be good and alter some things, but when your optimism is "any given Sunday" you aren't making a prediction. You are just hoping for the unlikely.

There just isn't any logical item to consider. The Rams are near the bottom of every aspect of football except for passing offense, which ranks 18 and that was with Bradford.
    Yeah... any given Sunday applies, but that is where it stops.
    Eh... Whatever...
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!

• I've watched every Rams game this season and they just never play to their potential. Penalties KILL big plays (especially for the rookie Tavon Austin) far too often. My buddies bragged about them having the best front 7 in football all offseason. They are almost the worst in terms of yardage given up. Secondary is below average as well, especially with the injuries of late. They are an easier opponent than Arizona without Bradford IMO. And Bradford, when healthy, is a hell of a QB that doesn't get much help from his team. Just my thought.
    MizzouHawks
    NET Bench Warmer

• Sam Bradford is the worst quarterback to play for the Rams, and I've been around long enough to see them all...
    poop
    SacHawk2.0
    .NOT a Moderator

• SacHawk2.0 wrote:Sam Bradford is the worst quarterback to play for the Rams, and I've been around long enough to see them all...

LMAO... I mean for like 3 straight minutes.
    Eh... Whatever...
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!

• SacHawk2.0 wrote:Sam Bradford is the worst quarterback to play for the Rams, and I've been around long enough to see them all...

Well played, is that tool still around here? wish he was so i could seriously rub his stupid statements in relentlessly.
    "God Bless Russell Wilson"
    Chukarhawk
    NET Veteran

• I hope Sam Bradford heals quickly. Once he comes back, I hope he strings together some "pretty good" games.

I want him to play just well enough to stay starting QB, and no better.

I hope that every time the Rams lose a game, it never totally looks like his fault. If only he had better weapons, etc etc...
    minormillikin
    NET Veteran

• He'll be the QB for at least next season according to Jeff Fisher. He isn't terrible, but he has a lot to be desired. He's certainly not the game changing top QB every team wants though or one that everyone fears.
    20% off Karmaloop & 10% off PLNDR, rep code: DUCK20
    dontbelikethat
    NET Veteran

• Tried to post over there at Clan Ram. Made an account and logged in but it says I been banned?
    Tech Worlds
    * Capt'n Dom *
    * Capt'n Dom *

• Tech Worlds wrote:Tried to post over there at Clan Ram. Made an account and logged in but it says I been banned?

Probably need to remember that Avenger is a mod there. Either that, or this is the first time anyone has actually wanted to join in years, and their forum didn't know what to do.
    OrFan
    NET Veteran

• My thoughts on this game is that the Rams as a whole are the youngest (24) team in the league. The only thing this team had going for them was Bradford was playing pretty well. They just lost their leader on offense and have to pick themselves up against the Seattle defense? This Rams team hasn't looked very disciplined all season and I don't think they are going to turn it around in this game.

And are we allowed to make fun of Tavon Austin looking like a bust so far or do we have to wait until it's been a solid ten years since the Seahawks drafted Aaron Curry?

Below is a blog I write if you are interested in a Review and Preview

http://sportsczechout.wordpress.com/201 ... e-preview/
    12thmanabroad
    NET Bench Warmer

• I find it funny that they are hanging onto the idea that when he returns next year that they can still build around Bradford. Yes, they can. It has been proven that you can indeed polish a turd. You can make it have somewhat of a shine to it. When all is said and done though, you still have a piece of crap.
    OrFan
    NET Veteran

• "The SEA D is better but the Rams have added weapons in Austin and Cook who should be able to challenge them in a way that they couldn't last year with both speed and size."

Wow. I've seen delusional fans, but this guy at clanram just might take the cake. Austin and Cook? Weapons? LOL!
    Mindsink
    NET Rookie

It is currently Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:26 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information