Did Lynch finger Bevell for calling a pass on the 3rd & goal

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Don't like seeing that, but at the same time I do like it, shows that he wants the ball at critical times.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Well yeah. You don't take the ball out of his hands when he's ruining Darnell Dockett's day.

TriCHawk

Reaction score
Ha! That'd be sweet if he did. I couldn't believe he called that pass play. That took some cajones considering RW basically just had to lean forward for the TD. What were they... about 6 inches from the goal line. I would have been PO'd if they didn't complete that.

Abach

Reaction score
Wow. I've never seen anything like that before haha.

calhawkfan

Reaction score
It should be more about the TEAM and not the individual. Reminds me of when Shaun whined about not winning the rushing title. Wilson didn't give a damn when he didn't get the rookie td record, he was more happy about the win.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
calhawkfan":38ill2qe said:
It should be more about the TEAM and not the individual. Reminds me of when Shaun whined about not winning the rushing title. Wilson didn't give a damn when he didn't get the rookie td record, he was more happy about the win.

No way. Lynch ruined the interior of the Arizona D on the two previous rushes. He earned the right to punch it in.