NFL Turning Point (*New* Sherman Wired Up)

bigtrain21

Reaction score
One of the games they are featuring this week is the Seahawks vs Texans. They do a great job. They just finished showing that game but there is a replay starting at 9:30 PM and another starting at 11 PM. The Hawks game is covered during the entire first 20 minutes. It's on NBCsports channel 626 if you have xfinity in Seattle.

lukerguy

Reaction score
My network in Canada doesn't have that channel, unfortunately. I am really hoping i can download it or watch on youtube..

slipwax

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up. Gonna watch it in a few minutes

OP
OP
bigtrain21

bigtrain21

Reaction score
Cool. It's worth a watch. If anyone misses it tonight it is being shown Saturday evening as well.

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
Very interesting! I like how they had Sherman's interview discussion about the pick running while they showed the same play being ran by the Texans the week prior against the Titans, and how it compared to the pick play.

Good stuff, thanks for the heads up!

OP
OP
bigtrain21

bigtrain21

Reaction score
Richard Sherman is wired up next on Turning Point.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Sherman manned up and took responsibility for the Vikings TD where he bit on the curl and 17 went to the end zone for a TD. Kam got on him a bit about it. :)

Hawks46

Reaction score
Yea, I laughed the hardest about him and Lynch bagging on eachother.

I think this is on Seahawks.com as well.

HunnyBadger

Reaction score
Wow he got burned bad. Good to see him carry on but that's gonna fuel him. I thought he was a bit too high on himself lately anyways. Get back to it Sherm.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
HunnyBadger":47coeipu said:
Wow he got burned bad. Good to see him carry on but that's gonna fuel him. I thought he was a bit too high on himself lately anyways. Get back to it Sherm.
Yeah he needs to stay off Twitter. And he better spend the entire bye week watching film!

irocdave

Reaction score
Lynch giving Sherm a hard time was a sign of leadership. Sherman retaliated but the facts are facts. Sherman knows he was called out.....look for a couple of picks against NO's...

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Sherman's going to be angry against the Saints. I almost feel sorry for them. You just know Browner has said something to him, too.

OkieHawk

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1otlv4re said:
Sherman's going to be angry against the Saints. I almost feel sorry for them. You just know Browner has said something to him, too.

As well as ET.