Hate For Seattle....

BleedGreenNblue

Reaction score
Why is everyone hating on seattle so hard right now. Everyone I know has something negative to say. I dont remember us creating this image for ourselves but apparently we are the bad boys of football right now. I kind of like it

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
Jealousy. Get use to this boys. Its something we have never had....embrace the hate.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Seriously? Who hates the Seahawks right now? Outside of reading the message board portions of all the articles discussing how good they are, where is anyone seeing/reading/hearing something different?

GCrow

Reaction score
To the rest of the NFL

28662546.jpg

volsunghawk

Reaction score
Here in Denver, I've had lots of Broncos fans strike up conversations with me when they see me in my Hawks gear. Every single one of them has noted how good Seattle looks this year and how they're hoping for a Denver/Seattle SB.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
Hate the Great! It is a world wide axiom!

In addition to my Seahawks addiction, I am a huge F1 fan. Sebastian Vettel is on the brink of wrapping up his fourth straight F1 World Drivers Championship and after every win the boo's get louder and longer. It has gotten so bad that the guys who interview the top drivers after the race have started to halt the interviews just to admonish the offending throngs! Vettel Commented recently that the booing fans seemed to be on a tour and that they showed up at every race!

This is PRECISELY what I want for our beloved Seahawks!

pmedic920

Reaction score
Fear. The Seahawks have potential to do their teams harm. It is similar to people "hating" snakes. They really don't hate them, they fear them, most people don't want to admit they fear something so the emotion gets redirected into hate.

Reaction score
My experiences out here so far have been appreciation and respect so far.

Instead of a smirk and 'Seahawks, huh?' reaction when they see me wearing Seahawks gear, now it's more admiration than anything.

One female worker at Kroger asked me last week "Oh, Seahawks! So...who's your next victim this weekend?"

Kinda like it!

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Because it's not fair that we have all the toys right now. The entitled teams also expect to be handed the Super Bowl and the crappy teams are jealous. But mostly it's because most teams would kill to take half the following players: Okung, Harvin, Wilson, Sherman, Thomas, Chancellor, Wagner, Bennett, Baldwin, Lynch, Michael, Turbin, Wright, Thurmond III...

Attyla the Hawk

Reaction score
I don't see the hate at all. Well, let me rephrase. When I make the mistake of looking at the comments section on the national blog articles then yeah I see it. But that's like staring at the trashy street walkers on aurora. You know you can't unsee that skank if you look, but sometimes you just can't help it.

By far the overwhelming impression I get is that if you aren't a Hawks fan, then the Seahawks are the most popular 2nd team other fans follow.

Jake Hawks

Reaction score
We manhandle every team we play and opposing fans are jealous their team isn't as physical

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
The only hate I hear about is from rival team fans. Hate is semantics for ENVY.