Several Gigantic Thank You's

Largent80

Reaction score
First of all.......I want to thank Riley 12 for buying my wife and I tickets to the game Sunday for our wedding present.....

Unbelievable generosity, and from the goodness of his heart. Thank YOU Garth.

Secondly, to all my friends that gathered together at Temple before the game.

Aros
BFS
Tech Worlds
Barthawk
Calihawk
Muxpux
Hawkstorian
Myster Matt
Seatown
And all their wives/Girlfriends

And a host of others that my travel weary brain can't remember right now.

Amazing game and my wifes first NFL game.

GO My Hawkas.

Basis4day

Reaction score
Did everyone introduce/call each other by their handles?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Largent80":3q7iennb said:
First of all.......I want to thank Riley 12 for buying my wife and I tickets to the game Sunday for our wedding present.....

Unbelievable generosity, and from the goodness of his heart. Thank YOU Garth.

Secondly, to all my friends that gathered together at Temple before the game.

Aros
BFS
Tech Worlds
Barthawk
Calihawk
Muxpux
Hawkstorian
Myster Matt
Seatown
And all their wives/Girlfriends

And a host of others that my travel weary brain can't remember right now.

Amazing game and my wifes first NFL game.

GO My Hawkas.

If that's you wife's first game she has to be hooked?!?!?!
Great first game to go to!

bestfightstory

Reaction score
I hope you got a chance to meet David Polamalu (NYCougHawk). If not, I was remiss to not introduce you and my apologies. Nice to see you, too, L80.

And, damn, muxpux looked good in Seahawks lingerie! For a guy, anyway...

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
bestfightstory":2u5gnbed said:
I hope you got a chance to meet David Polamalu (NYCougHawk). If not, I was remiss to not introduce you and my apologies. Nice to see you, too, L80.

The garter was especially tight. But dreamy

SeaTown81

Reaction score
bestfightstory":ib1lzqtt said:
I hope you got a chance to meet David Polamalu (NYCougHawk). If not, I was remiss to not introduce you and my apologies.

Is Polamalu really his last name? Or are you just referring to his hair?

Always a good time meeting up with the .Net crowd. Nice meeting a few new faces.

Go Hawks.

Riley12

Reaction score
What a group! So glad you had fun, Rob, even if I didn't make it to Temple.

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
Great seeing you all, especially you Rob and your new wife who is clearly way too good for you.

checkdanews

Reaction score
Awww it sucks being stuck in northern california! Last time I was in Seattle it was to watch the dome go down...Iv told the story on the board before, but it was the day I fell in love with the hawks, because I watched my dad cry watching it go down, I was no older then 10 at the time I think....He passed away right before Pete became our coach, sure wish I got to share the fun we have had the last few years with him....Anyway, I gotta get up there one day, I will have a hole in my heart until I do! It sucks when the only other hawks fans I know are family :cry:

gargantual

Reaction score
checkdanews":2om2n8pz said:
It sucks when the only other hawks fans I know are family :cry:
But we're your SEAHAWKS family, right? :)

I'm down here in Trinity county, so I know how you feel. A bit isolated and wishing I could be up there enjoying the infectious buzz about the Hawks going around.

Being a native Seatteite, it's a tragedy that the only Hawks game I've ever been to was in San Diego back in 1986 (we kicked their butts at least). I have to experience the QWe.....errr Clink experience at some point...and drag my parents there to share it as well (Dad hates crowds).....before they get too old to go.

Oh and congratulations on the nuptials, Largent. Here's to a long life of wedded bliss!

seahawks08

Reaction score
SeaTown81":2jwxla48 said:
bestfightstory":2jwxla48 said:
I hope you got a chance to meet David Polamalu (NYCougHawk). If not, I was remiss to not introduce you and my apologies.

Is Polamalu really his last name? Or are you just referring to his hair?

Always a good time meeting up with the .Net crowd. Nice meeting a few new faces.

Go Hawks.

Yes, it was great to finally meet all of you. I am looking forward to meeting most of you in Houston. By that time I will know everybody by name and handle. Yes we introduced ourselves by name and handle, but it did not matter. Slowly the alcohol was taking over and handle/name all went out the door. Just great people to be with!

muxpux

Reaction score
Largent80":1227rxh6 said:
bestfightstory":1227rxh6 said:

The garter was especially tight. But dreamy

haha. i would have stayed longer but i had people waiting for me outside. went up to see if they wanted to hang there for a bit, and got thrown out for refilling my beer on the sidewalk. oh well. good seeing who all i saw, haha

nanomoz

Reaction score
I met Riley once, for about 20 seconds. Nonetheless, I'm 87% certain he's one of the 17 best human beings in North America.

5280Hawk

Reaction score
My Brother (Sirted) and I had another awesome time meeting up with you guys - Largent80, I dont think i got to say hi to you, my apologies.

Had a blast hangin with BFS, and Dom (Techworlds), and of Course NY Coug. Seatown, those Gyros after the game were amazing from what I remember!!

And Todd (Aros) we though it was so cool of you, to run up to us after the game ON THE STREET! and throw down High fives and Celebratory hugs!

Had to be the best night after a game since the 2005 NFC CG! Thanks again everybody fro being so friendly, and all around great guys!

Cheers!

Latest posts