Macklemore's "Can't Hold Us" 12th man flag video

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Haven't seen this discussed, but my god, whoever decided to play that video once the players came out after the storm delay deserves a freakin' medal.

During the delay, I was nodding off and generally feeling pretty damn lethargic. I think the booze was wearing off and I was bored. But that video was the cure, seemingly for me and nearly everyone in my section. Probably because Macklemore is the hometown hero with a pump up anthem tailor made for sporting events, but to have a 12th man flag heavily featured in that version of the music video was so cool.

Everyone near me absolutely loved it and we really went crazy when it played. We were awake again and ready to be f'ing loud. The rest is history.

OP
OP
Missing_Clink

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
12thManNorth":11nzum4j said:
any video available ?

I looked but I can't find the video with the 12th man flag unfortunately. The original video has a flag with "The Heist" on it, which is the name of his album.

12thManNorth

Reaction score
Yea that's a sick video. I can imagine that to substitute the 12th man flag into it woulda made the crowd go beserk like you say !

ExperienceJones

Reaction score
That video was awesome and played at exactly the right time. We were loving every minute of it! Hope to see it pop up online soon.

Reaction score
Pete just posted the actual video that they used via twitter - The digitally replaced the "The Heist" flag that they used during the real video with the 12th man flag and interspersed it with some highlights :)

http://vimeo.com/74865815

C-Dub

Reaction score
Chrome_Seahawk":3dcyvztg said:
Pete just posted the actual video that they used via twitter - The digitally replaced the "The Heist" flag that they used during the real video with the 12th man flag and interspersed it with some highlights :)

:thirishdrinkers:

:49ersmall: :0190l: :0190l: :0190l: :49ersmall:

Exittium

Reaction score
C-Dub":yuc5ifh5 said:
Chrome_Seahawk":yuc5ifh5 said:

:thirishdrinkers:

:49ersmall: :0190l: :0190l: :0190l: :49ersmall:

I think now we got done doing a number on the 49ers they need to put some highlights in there and that would make it 100x better

12thManNorth

Reaction score
Wow, that's awesome !! Haha when I saw Macklemore on the SNF pregame show come on and say the Seahawks were gonna crush San Fran again I kinda just chuckled and chalked it up to delusion, thinkin it was gonna be a dogfight. Give that man some credit ! Also for M's fans that "My oh My" song is solid also. Pretty cool stuff

minormillikin

Reaction score
They played another good video at the game comparing SF to Seattle.

Seattle 's island getaway : picture of Orcas Island.

SF' s island getaway : picture of Alcatraz.
And a bunch more stuff like that. It was highly amusing.

(maybe more of a sideshow than a video)

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Apparently the vimeo vid has been deleted now that the vid is property of the Seattle Seahawks.

ivotuk

Reaction score
I LOVED where they digitally edited Kearse's touchdown Superman impression and made it look like he pulled open his jersey to expose a big red S under it. :th2thumbs:

Seaswab

Reaction score
The only problem is when they played it in the stadium they had it shrunk down way too small