Great gif of Red trucking Iupati

Scottemojo

Reaction score
809259398.gif

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Playing good at DT! About time he got some inside pressure playing from that spot. Maybe Quinn will be able to get some good things out of him.

Mtjhoyas

Reaction score
Red, physically looks the best I've ever seen him. He's got some explosion now. Man did he mess that fool up. Wow.

getnasty

Reaction score
To bad Kam didn't contain Kap. Thats a nasty bull rush by Red, Iupati is damn good and Big Red steam rolled him. Seemed like we had more success rushing 4 and having KJ spy, rather then sending a blitz.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
That was actually a pretty annoying play on the night and a big gain for Kaepernick on the ground.

If Kam doesn't absorb the block and holds off, Kaepernick walks straight into him for a sack purely due to the interior pressure collapsing the pocket.

As soon as Kam engaged, he was out of the play.

drdiags

Reaction score
The same guy had one of Unger getting blown up by Smith. Must be tough on the ego to be an offensive or defensive lineman. You probably are going to get pancaked or trucked at least once in your career. Big boy pads required before entering.

w00t

Reaction score
I seen Red in the backfield several times but just couldn't get a hold of Colin

Laloosh

Reaction score
Our defense is out of control when we get pressure up the middle, period.

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
drdiags":1jm8wtf7 said:
The same guy had one of Unger getting blown up by Smith.

I saw that during the game. Heels over shoulder pads. Unger had kind of a rough game with the premature snap and two holding calls...

Big Red though. That. Was. Awesome. Iirc, he had a few pressures up the middle.

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
For those who might have missed it, Swami Mike Holmgren said the following this week about how HE would look to attack Colin Kaepernick if he still held the clipboard for the Hawks. Check out his comments regarding Brandon Mebane and Red Bryant ...

Holmgren: “Ohhhh boy! [clearly enamored with Kaepernick's performance against the Packers] And you know what, there were guys wide open. I mean, you know, there wasn’t a whole lot of tough things that happened with there – with the receivers. But you can give him credit. He can do that. And when you have the multi-purpose back -- quarterback like he is – not unlike Russell – Russell Wilson’s the same thing. OK, I think you stick with the same plan. You rush, but it’s a little bit of a controlled rush. And you try and push up the middle. You try and get your push (and kind of a relentless push) up the middle to make him turn out to the guys on the outside.”

Softy: “That means Brandon Mebane, Tony McDaniel, maybe Bobby Wagner inside linebacker up the gut – maybe some stunts with guys moving over and things like that?”

Holmgren: “Yeah, but that’s why you’ve got to do a good job against the run. So, you have to create down and distance situations that more than likely they’re going to have to pass. And when you know they’re going to have to pass, OK, now you turn the big guys inside instead of them reading the run and reading the head and doing all that stuff – you know, flattening the down. [Softy laughs] You know, whatever they tell those guys. You know, you go, ‘Hey, this is your chance. You never get to cut it loose. You’re always blocking, taking 2 guys on so the linebacker can make the play – NOW, uh-uh, Now you go get him!’ And you’d be surprised. Brandon Mebane has good pass rush ability. He does and Red does too and the big guys inside. When you cut ‘em loose, they like that.
Source: KJR 950 Softy Interview with Mike Holmgren – 9/12/13

Yes Bryant most certainly DOES have good pass rush ability.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
-The Glove-":2pmxf9n2 said:
Anyone have issues with gifs on tapatalk?

Save it and watch it in your gallery. I think tapatalk blocks gifs for some reason.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
bigtrain21":1n033zco said:
-The Glove-":1n033zco said:
Anyone have issues with gifs on tapatalk?

Save it and watch it in your gallery. I think tapatalk blocks gifs for some reason.
did that. It's just a still picture.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
DavidSeven":12mfdqvc said:
Red is balling right now.

That +Health + Dan Quinn = Showing the Seahawks why he's worth keeping around at 7 million per.

You better win the Superbowl , Seahawks. You making this hard, how can we idly stand by this next off-season as keyboard GMs knowing all the tough decisions you guys will have to make like watching you choose between Big Red and the Supersonic Pinball that is Michael Bennett. Arrgggggh!!...