How realistic is it that we'll resign Sherman?

Gifted1

Reaction score
Amazing game tonight. Loved watching the Seahawks dominate in the national spotlight.

While watching the game, I couldn't help but think about whether or not we'd be able to afford Sherman in the long haul..

With players like Earl Thomas & Russell who will definitely earn big time money (elites in their position) and top tier players like Bobby Wagner on the come up how likely will it be that we'd even be able to afford Sherman after 2014?

Guess thats the downside to drafting so well.. That we just can't keep everyone..

HawkEye

Reaction score
Dude, grab a cold one...we'll deal with that later :thirishdrinkers:

OLYhawks

Reaction score
Yeah dude, go grab a beer. Damn Debbie downers! Sherm will be locked.

Fuzzman55

Reaction score
On the postgame Sherm was talking up all the other guys in the Legion. He realizes he's in a special situation. It may not mean we get a break, but I know he doesn't want to go anywhere else.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Up 'til now, I felt we would have to eventually let him walk (@$ 15+/- mil per). After tonight, I feel like we can't. He's just too rare and needs to retire a Hawk.

He may have retired Boldin (mentally).

HELL YEAH HAWKS! ; )

Tical21

Reaction score
Russell, Russell, Sherm, Earl and Percy and the rest can come and go as they please and we're in it for a decade.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
Yeah, I understand the sentiment & concern, but we'll have so much time to deal with so many roster moves down the road. The best thing to do is savor the moment & savor this season. This party is just getting started!