Well it looks like MOST of the country is against us...

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
When one is developing a "bad ass" reputation, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand how the rest of America feels! We play "rough"....not "dirty" like some teams.

rjdriver

Reaction score
Doesn't surprise me. However, the 16 point margin is surprising.

BlueThunder

Reaction score
The Alaska vote surprises me a bit, but it's close 51 to 49. And you don't think the NFL sees this country-wide hate map against us and doesn't envision dollar bills with little wings on them flying away every time we win? It would explain our schedule with *5* 10 am east coast games against tough teams compared to San Fran's *2* against the fricken' Jags and Bucs. Like that is in ANY way fair seeing as they advanced to the damn SB! Oh gawd I hope we win every one of those damn "stop-the-Seahawks" games this year to shove it down their throats! GRRRRRR!!!!

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
Dont you guys think you're being a little whiny to think them picking the niners against us is them "hating" on us. The question didnt ask who you hope wins, or who's "side your on" it simply asked who you think will win. Are people not aloud to think the niners will beat us without "hating" on us?

oasis

Reaction score
With Mebane and McDaniel playing injured and our top two pass-rushers inactive, I fear that their #1 ranked o-line will throw us around like ragdolls. But that's just me and my sky-is-falling mentality at the moment.