Where to Watch the Game in Spokane?

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Where to Watch the Game in Spokane?
Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:38 pm
  • I'll be on the road on Sunday, but would like to take a dinner break in Spokane & watch the game. Any recommendations on where to watch the game?
    RobBaker7714409
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 280
    Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:56 pm


Re: Where to Watch the Game in Spokane?
Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:39 pm

Re: Where to Watch the Game in Spokane?
Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:40 pm
  • the ref's sports bar in spokane valley is a fun place to be or just watch it on TV where your at

    http://www.therefsportsbar.com/ its where i went to watch my beloved spokane shock fall to AZ :(
    Exittium
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3027
    Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:53 am
    Location: Spokane, WA


Re: Where to Watch the Game in Spokane?
Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:54 pm
  • Swinging Doors out North. Ref is ehhh.
    Subzero717
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 9886
    Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:00 pm
    Location: Is Everything


Re: Where to Watch the Game in Spokane?
Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:54 pm
  • Another really good place would be at Northern Quest Casino, and the Q, they have an Enormus TV, like a 15 foot tv for gamess there.
    HawkDabz
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 47
    Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:10 pm


Re: Where to Watch the Game in Spokane?
Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:06 pm
  • HawkDabz wrote:Another really good place would be at Northern Quest Casino, and the Q, they have an Enormus TV, like a 15 foot tv for gamess there.


    Can't argue with a casino.
    Subzero717
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 9886
    Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:00 pm
    Location: Is Everything


Re: Where to Watch the Game in Spokane?
Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:47 pm
  • I used to like this place. I have no idea what it's like now tho. Haven't been there in years. I worked just a couple of blocks away and me and the guys had a after work beer, almost nightly. Read thru the link see what ya think.

    http://m.spokesman.com/stories/2013/jan ... stitution/
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *
     
    Posts: 17907
    Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:37 am
    Location: On the lake, Livingston Texas


Re: Where to Watch the Game in Spokane?
Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:16 pm
  • I'm also lookin for a place to watch in Spokane. I don't have a TV or cable right now. I was thinking my ole watering hole, Jack and Dans. Shouldn't be too crowded even with Gonzaga back in session.

    I'll second the Ref is ehhhhh.

    Maybe Flamin Joe's. I didn't even think about Quest. Too bad I don't like supporting the Natives' casinos.
    C-Dub
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1128
    Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:06 am
    Location: Spokane, WA


Re: Where to Watch the Game in Spokane?
Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:30 pm
  • Northern Quest is a great TV but get there early.
    Hawkstorian
    * NET Staff *
     
    Posts: 4102
    Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:19 pm
    Location: Spokane


Re: Where to Watch the Game in Spokane?
Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:40 pm
  • CALIHAWK1 wrote:
    HawkDabz wrote:Another really good place would be at Northern Quest Casino, and the Q, they have an Enormus TV, like a 15 foot tv for gamess there.


    Can't argue with a casino.



    yup and thats prob the best place to watch it tbh
    Exittium
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3027
    Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:53 am
    Location: Spokane, WA


Re: Where to Watch the Game in Spokane?
Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:08 pm
  • Jack & Dan's is not that far off the freeway either with a quick return.

    Its in the Gonzaga district for sure. In fact John Stockton owns the building.

    :les:
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *
     
    Posts: 18469
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:18 pm
    Location: Spokane, Wa.


Re: Where to Watch the Game in Spokane?
Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:10 pm
  • The Radish wrote:Jack & Dan's is not that far off the freeway either with a quick return.

    Its in the Gonzaga district for sure. In fact John Stockton owns the building.

    :les:

    Not sure about that. Pretty sure it was Jack Stockton who use to own it and sold his share to the guy that currently owns the whole thing.
    C-Dub
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1128
    Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:06 am
    Location: Spokane, WA


Re: Where to Watch the Game in Spokane?
Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:06 am
  • Waddell's up on the South Hill has quite a few TVs and some awesome food. And I think 50 beers on tap. It won't be a rowdy sports bar but if you want some great food, good beer, and some big screens to watch with some other Hawks fans it is a good option. It gets full quick though so get there early.
    drcool
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 691
    Joined: Wed May 20, 2009 10:27 am
    Location: Jacksonville, FL


Re: Where to Watch the Game in Spokane?
Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:25 am
  • C-Dub wrote:
    The Radish wrote:Jack & Dan's is not that far off the freeway either with a quick return.

    Its in the Gonzaga district for sure. In fact John Stockton owns the building.

    :les:

    Not sure about that. Pretty sure it was Jack Stockton who use to own it and sold his share to the guy that currently owns the whole thing.



    C-dub. Read the link I posted. Radish is correct in that John Stockton owns the building. You are correct that Jack, Johns father is no longer an owner of the business.
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *
     
    Posts: 17907
    Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:37 am
    Location: On the lake, Livingston Texas


Re: Where to Watch the Game in Spokane?
Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:33 am
  • pmedic920 wrote:
    C-Dub wrote:
    The Radish wrote:Jack & Dan's is not that far off the freeway either with a quick return.

    Its in the Gonzaga district for sure. In fact John Stockton owns the building.

    :les:

    Not sure about that. Pretty sure it was Jack Stockton who use to own it and sold his share to the guy that currently owns the whole thing.



    C-dub. Read the link I posted. Radish is correct in that John Stockton owns the building. You are correct that Jack, Johns father is no longer an owner of the business.

    Oh that's cool. Never new John owned it. Damn he's got a lot of property here. I always figured the J&D's owned the building.
    C-Dub
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1128
    Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:06 am
    Location: Spokane, WA


Re: Where to Watch the Game in Spokane?
Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:39 am
  • drcool wrote:Waddell's up on the South Hill has quite a few TVs and some awesome food. And I think 50 beers on tap. It won't be a rowdy sports bar but if you want some great food, good beer, and some big screens to watch with some other Hawks fans it is a good option. It gets full quick though so get there early.

    I'll have to try this place out. I just got a place up on the hill, so that's pretty close. Decent reviews on Yelp and Google.
    C-Dub
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1128
    Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:06 am
    Location: Spokane, WA


Re: Where to Watch the Game in Spokane?
Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:08 am
  • C-Dub wrote:I'm also lookin for a place to watch in Spokane. I don't have a TV or cable right now. I was thinking my ole watering hole, Jack and Dans. Shouldn't be too crowded even with Gonzaga back in session.

    I'll second the Ref is ehhhhh.

    Maybe Flamin Joe's. I didn't even think about Quest. Too bad I don't like supporting the Natives' casinos.


    Flaming Joe's up on the South Hill (off 29th by Rosauers) is one of the best places... GREAT atmosphere for a Hawks game... HUGE 160" T.V. with 12 60" T.V's elsewhere... They are constantly doing drawings every 30 minutes for prizes...
    AO2
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 6
    Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:07 pm




It is currently Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:21 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]




Information
  • Who is online
  • Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] and 159 guests