I don't believe MRob is coming back

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
I don't believe MRob is coming back
Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:43 pm
  • I admit, I was shocked when we released him. Loved his role for the team, and I believe he deserved to be apart of this season. After reading the in's and out's of why, I understood. I thought for sure he'd be back, but now I'm watching him on nfl network which is ultimately where he wanted to end up, in comentary. I don't see him coming back :(
    OLYhawks
    NET Rookie

Re: I don't believe MRob is coming back
Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:48 pm
  • He said he's been "healthy for sometime" when someone asked if he was feeling better on twitter. Again, I don't think the supposed illness played a role in his release. I still don't like it, but hopefully Coleman can prove me and many others wrong.
    DavidSeven
    NET Veteran

Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:54 pm
  • yeah he likes it.l... he is more relaxed tonight... he will be a host soon.. book it.
    --/*Seattle Seahawks*\--
    hawks4thewin
    NET Veteran

Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:36 pm
  • MRob took that show over at the end. He's a Seahawk for life! I respect that man, true to his team.
    OLYhawks
    NET Rookie

Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:38 pm
  • hawks4thewin wrote:yeah he likes it.l... he is more relaxed tonight... he will be a host soon.. book it.

wut
    "I'm not the type to let a sleeping giant lie. I wake up the giant, slap him around, make him mad and beat him to the ground. I talk a big game because I carry a big stick." --- All-Pro Stanford Graduate
    Hawken-Dazs
    NET Veteran

It is currently Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:19 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information