How do the Seahawks "incentivize" PS players to stay?

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • Evil_Shenanigans wrote:Do the PS guys get a ring if the team wins the Superbowl?

The team decides. They usually do.
    Give me some damn skittles...
    Basis4day
    NET Veteran

• Real opportunity to make the final 53 and have a career in the NFL. Not likely to find that on any other team. Other clubs don't follow the compete mantra as strictly as Pete does but instead place an inordinate value on drafted or veteran players. Bradford probably feels his best chance at playing time and an NFL career lies in Seattle.
    "God Bless the Seattle Seahawks" Cortez Kennedy
    ivotuk
    * NET Nobody *

• ivotuk wrote:Real opportunity to make the final 53 and have a career in the NFL. Not likely to find that on any other team. Other clubs don't follow the compete mantra as strictly as Pete does but instead place an inordinate value on drafted or veteran players. Bradford probably feels his best chance at playing time and an NFL career lies in Seattle.

Only 14 minutes later!

http://seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=72751

I would think opportunity would be with a lessor team rather than a young very competitive roster.

Pe, I doubt the Hawks pay any more than the $6K per week. If there was someone that special they would find a way to get them on the 53.
    And this post is not directed at anyone personally.
    DTexHawk
    NET Veteran

• Lol, well, I whiffed on assuming Bradford would stay like the others. But, successfully nailed a landing spot? You know what that means? That's right, I'm seahawks.net equivalent of Mel Kiper.
    pehawk
    * Report Button *

It is currently Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:01 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information