Atlanta RoadHawkin.....Nov. 10th

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Re: Atlanta RoadHawkin.....Nov. 10th
Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:26 am
  • BleedGreenNblue wrote:I was lookin at seats in 101 rw 1 and all I saw was 2 ticket package for $277 a piece. I'm going solo now it would be cool to find some other fans to sit by cause I don't know anyone here

I just messaged you back.
    Chrismv41985
    NET Bench Warmer

Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:38 am
  • Hasselbeck wrote:Julio Jones out for season. Falcons 1-4 and bottoming out quick.. this should be a Seahawks victory now.

falcons have a little something coming their way after last season and I want to be there to see it go down in person. I seriously suffered from depression for like 2 weeks after that game
    BleedGreenNblue
    NET Veteran

Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:08 pm
  • I'm not ruling it out, however my leave time from work is grossly depleted.
    "Some people here have been groomed to accept mediocrity and lame ducks, I'm on board with the vibrato!" -SouthSoundHawk
    "BFS is kicking ass in here." -kearly (8/9/2013)
    bestfightstory
    * Glitter over Knives *

Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:40 pm
  • Anyone want to discuss buying 2 or maybe 4 tickets together as a group to get loud and proud...tickets look pretty cheap. I am willing to pay up a little extra to get good seats? I want to attend this game, trying to decide to drive or fly. 10 hours drive from dallas via road warrior.

The way things are going for Atlanta, there might be a lot of empty seats. Ha!
    Jay-Dog
    NET Rookie

Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:45 pm
  • Jay-Dog wrote:Anyone want to discuss buying 2 or maybe 4 tickets together as a group to get loud and proud...tickets look pretty cheap. I am willing to pay up a little extra to get good seats? I want to attend this game, trying to decide to drive or fly. 10 hours drive from dallas via road warrior.

I'm possibly in for a two ticket deal. I'm in Grapevine by the way! GO HAWKS!
    TexasHawkFan
    NET Bench Warmer

Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:11 pm
  • TexasHawkFan wrote:
    Jay-Dog wrote:Anyone want to discuss buying 2 or maybe 4 tickets together as a group to get loud and proud...tickets look pretty cheap. I am willing to pay up a little extra to get good seats? I want to attend this game, trying to decide to drive or fly. 10 hours drive from dallas via road warrior.

Hey TexasHawkFan!! Nice to get your reply sir! Now we are talking!! Let's roll... I can book tickets. Are you wanting to fly out or interested in driving? If you wanna drive I can, maybe we can find 2 more hawks in Dallas to fill the seats. Road trip with 4 hawks would be killer and a blast. If not, we fly out together or meet up in airport or whatever. Either way, let's do this...!! Not flakey...you in, I am in. :thirishdrinkers:
    Jay-Dog
    NET Rookie

Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:46 am
  • This trip is building momentum lets keep I rolling.

BFS. "come on man" we need you bro.
    pmedic920
    NET Veteran

Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:21 pm
  • Jay-Dog wrote:
    TexasHawkFan wrote:
    Jay-Dog wrote:Anyone want to discuss buying 2 or maybe 4 tickets together as a group to get loud and proud...tickets look pretty cheap. I am willing to pay up a little extra to get good seats? I want to attend this game, trying to decide to drive or fly. 10 hours drive from dallas via road warrior.

Hey TexasHawkFan!! Nice to get your reply sir! Now we are talking!! Let's roll... I can book tickets. Are you wanting to fly out or interested in driving? If you wanna drive I can, maybe we can find 2 more hawks in Dallas to fill the seats. Road trip with 4 hawks would be killer and a blast. If not, we fly out together or meet up in airport or whatever. Either way, let's do this...!! Not flakey...you in, I am in. :thirishdrinkers:

Yo!! If we drive we can all slit on gas too! What price range are you looking to spend on tickets and I take it we would leave early on the day before the game? Man im Jacked about this!
    TexasHawkFan
    NET Bench Warmer

Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:22 pm
  • TexasHawkFan wrote:
    Jay-Dog wrote:
    TexasHawkFan wrote:

Yo!! If we drive we can all slit on gas too! What price range are you looking to spend on tickets and I take it we would leave early on the day before the game? Man im Jacked about this!

Stoked as well!!! Let's get this party started. I will send you a PM with my phone number and email tonight so we can start to coordinate. My car is good for roadtrippin'. Acura TL.

We would need to leave on Saturday early early morning if we want get there in time to check out the nightlife in Atlanta and hook up with fellow fans. I will shop around for a decent hotel in the area to make reservations once we can figure out how many hawks want to join in on this quest for total domination. I can seat 3 more, and one in the trunk!

I was looking at prices on StubHub and I am thinking about tickets between $70 - $150 range, no more than 2 bills. On vistors side there are tickets as a group still available down in the 101 so we could shed some noise around PMedic amoung a couple others in this thread looking in that area. Those tickets as of today are going for $139. Upper prime 346-349 is $99 a seat or we could got to the 301-302 at $70-90 range. I am open to anything as long as we get there. :th2thumbs: If you know of any 12's here or other .netters around Dallas let it be known.

Anyone near Dallas reading this and wants join this roadtrip out of Dallas feel free to chime in.

Can't wait!!
    Jay-Dog
    NET Rookie

Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:30 pm
  • Had a good chat with Bleedbluengreen tonight. Looks like we are booking a game at Atlanta. Anyone else want to go now is time speak up. Partied tonight with about 50 hawks fans for game tonight, awesome event. I told them to sign up with .net, hope that's cool.
    Jay-Dog
    NET Rookie

Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:42 am
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1381772555.426260.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1381772555.426260.jpg (17.22 KiB) Viewed 602 times
    pmedic920
    NET Veteran

Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:11 pm
  • 24 more days. Thanks to some motivation, dedication and an awesome dude I'll be at the game. Can't wait seriously
    BleedGreenNblue
    NET Veteran

Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:00 pm
  • pmedic920 wrote:This trip is building momentum lets keep I rolling.

I will be a game week decision. Had an offer for free tickets place to stay etc and still couldn't commit this early. Work.
    "Some people here have been groomed to accept mediocrity and lame ducks, I'm on board with the vibrato!" -SouthSoundHawk
    bestfightstory
    * Glitter over Knives *

Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:45 pm
  • bestfightstory wrote:
    pmedic920 wrote:This trip is building momentum lets keep I rolling.

I will be a game week decision. Had an offer for free tickets place to stay etc and still couldn't commit this early. Work.

Alrighty bro, I'll be adding pressure as we get closer
    pmedic920
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:50 am
  • Countdown is shrinking!
    BleedGreenNblue
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:02 am
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1382295716.772141.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1382295716.772141.jpg (17.21 KiB) Viewed 550 times
    pmedic920
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:52 pm
  • pmedic920 wrote:
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1382295716.772141.jpg

seriously can't wait! I'm gunna be flying my new 12th man flag
    BleedGreenNblue
    NET Veteran

Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:06 am
  • My wife is travelling for work that weekend, so can't go. Was looking forward to this one.
    seahawks08
    NET Veteran

Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:10 am
  • Yup, very pumped for this Road Trip!! Going to be blast! May the road ahead be filled with joy and laughter as we stomp all over them.

Go Hawks!!
    Jay-Dog
    NET Rookie

Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:04 pm
  • Just got my tickets for this game! Is there anywhere decided where Seahawks fans will be gathering before the game? I'll be non-revving in from seatac, so hopefully I make it on time...!
    Casper
    NET Rookie

Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:53 pm
  • Chrismv41985 wrote:We just found out that the third person in our group has backed out. I have an extra ticket available if anyone is looking. It in the first row of the upper deck.

Sweet man. Know I'm late to the party but I'm a fellow Seattle native who also graduated from UGA and lived in Athens on Baxter Street.

Living in STL now and gonna be at the game next Monday!
    gulliver
    NET Practice Squad

Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:13 pm
  • Casper wrote:Just got my tickets for this game! Is there anywhere decided where Seahawks fans will be gathering before the game? I'll be non-revving in from seatac, so hopefully I make it on time...!

Unless there is a change the group will be a STATS BAR sat eve.

http://www.statsatl.com/statsatl/index.php/our-story

Edit: nothing set in concrete yet.
    pmedic920
    NET Veteran

Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:42 am
  • Casper wrote:Just got my tickets for this game! Is there anywhere decided where Seahawks fans will be gathering before the game? I'll be non-revving in from seatac, so hopefully I make it on time...!

Not sure yet. Im meeting up with Jay when i drive up sunday morning
    BleedGreenNblue
    NET Veteran

Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:56 am
  • Want to go. Only way I can is if I convince the wife to go too.
    Tech Worlds
    * Capt'n Dom *
    * Capt'n Dom *

Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:45 am
  • Tech Worlds wrote:Want to go. Only way I can is if I convince the wife to go too.

Bring the lil lady Dom. Rhonda would enjoy the estrogen based company.
    pmedic920
    NET Veteran

Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:18 am
  • pmedic920 wrote:
    Tech Worlds wrote:Want to go. Only way I can is if I convince the wife to go too.

She won't go. Thus I can't. I spend weeks away from home when I am out here on the boat and I just can't justify spending more time away from my wife when I'm home.
    Tech Worlds
    * Capt'n Dom *
    * Capt'n Dom *

Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:20 am
  • Tech Worlds wrote:
    pmedic920 wrote:
    Tech Worlds wrote:Want to go. Only way I can is if I convince the wife to go too.

She won't go. Thus I can't. I spend weeks away from home when I am out here on the boat and I just can't justify spending more time away from my wife when I'm home.

Don't lurch, Dom. Take Jen on the vacation she so richly deserves!............to Atlanta...
    bestfightstory
    * Glitter over Knives *

Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:58 pm
  • bestfightstory wrote:
    Tech Worlds wrote:
    pmedic920 wrote:

Don't lurch, Dom. Take Jen on the vacation she so richly deserves!............to Atlanta...

BFS. What's up with work? Are you in bro? If so have Dom tell the lil lady you will be in attendance. That should tip the scales in his favor. Right?
    pmedic920
    NET Veteran

Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:16 pm
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1382498205.013090.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1382498205.013090.jpg (15.34 KiB) Viewed 495 times
    pmedic920
    NET Veteran

Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:50 pm
  • Bump for the new guys.
    pmedic920
    NET Veteran

Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:19 pm
  • New to the site but I will be there with my Mom for the game. Flying out from Seattle. Keep me posted on where the party on saturday night and tailgate sunday will be. So far looks like Stats, Go Hawks!
    RossDaBoss
    NET Bench Warmer

Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:38 pm
  • RossDaBoss wrote:New to the site but I will be there with my Mom for the game. Flying out from Seattle. Keep me posted on where the party on saturday night and tailgate sunday will be. So far looks like Stats, Go Hawks!

You can keep posted by checking this tread. Everything we know will be here.

Looking forward to meeting y'all.
    pmedic920
    NET Veteran

Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:04 pm
  • Hey RossDaBoss!!! Welcome!

see you down at Atlanta. Glad you coming down to represent!!

Jay
    Jay-Dog
    NET Rookie

Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:10 pm
  • Thanks for the info guys. I am so excited for this trip! I'm gonna be at the games that book end the ATL game-Tampa and Minnesota. So I get to go to 3 in a row! Pretty sweet. Thanks Jay-Dog, I should have been on here a LONNNGGG time ago with how much of a fan I am lol. See you in Atlanta!
    RossDaBoss
    NET Bench Warmer

Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:57 am
  • Bump for another new guy.
    pmedic920
    NET Veteran

Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:16 am
  • It's about 6.5 hrs from me...hmmm strongly considering joining this.
    "Mastering others makes you strong; mastering yourself makes you fearless." --Lao Tzu-
    White Knight
    NET Rookie

Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:36 am
  • White Knight wrote:It's about 6.5 hrs from me...hmmm strongly considering joining this.

Tickets prices are dropping. And better seats have become available. I'm sure it's because of the falcons record. Jump in bro, we need all the 12s we can get.
    pmedic920
    NET Veteran

Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:36 am
  • There is a Facebook page with details for the Saturday Night get together at STATS and the Sunday morning tailgate. Information can be found at:

https://www.facebook.com/events/581659911899212/

See you all in Atlanta!
    HawkFanNC
    NET Rookie

Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:35 pm
  • Don't forget your tickets!!

Leaving Friday to enjoy the road and get acclimated. There is going to be a madhouse full of 12's. Can't wait to get down there and represent. Only 11 days until kick off, see you all in the pit!

Go Hawks!!!
    Jay-Dog
    NET Rookie

Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:20 pm
  • White Knight wrote:It's about 6.5 hrs from me...hmmm strongly considering joining this.

Knight-

A roadie partner backed out today and I have an extra ticket in Section 113.
    Can meet you in the Atl at the tailgate or at the Dome. You interested in going now?

NCHawk
    43-8. Boomed!
    NCHawksfan
    NET Bench Warmer

Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:11 am
  • BUMP....8 days baby!
    BleedGreenNblue
    NET Veteran

Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:58 am
  • NCHawksfan wrote:
    White Knight wrote:It's about 6.5 hrs from me...hmmm strongly considering joining this.

Knight-

A roadie partner backed out today and I have an extra ticket in Section 113.
    Can meet you in the Atl at the tailgate or at the Dome. You interested in going now?

NCHawk

Sent you a PM.
    "Mastering others makes you strong; mastering yourself makes you fearless." --Lao Tzu-
    White Knight
    NET Rookie

Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:08 pm
  • Ok, officially in!!

One of our fellow 12 compatriots here in NC offered me a ticket and I'm psyched to be joining everyone next weekend!!!

Big thanks!!

Go Hawks!
    White Knight
    NET Rookie

Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:13 am
    pmedic920
    NET Veteran

Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:45 am
  • Got my flight and tickets section 132 row 24, can't wait for the game and and hopefully Percy's first game as a hawk
    arghawkfan
    NET Practice Squad

Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:36 pm
  • Girlfriend just got two free tickets to the game, two free flights and suite seats in the Hyatt Regency box for the game. I'll be there!
    Uncle Si
    NET Veteran

Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:40 pm
  • bestfightstory wrote:
    pmedic920 wrote:This trip is building momentum lets keep I rolling.

What up bro. You gunna make it?
    pmedic920
    NET Veteran

Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:40 pm
  • You know I'm in!

Should be fun. Never been to ATL before. Houston was a blast, let's relive it this weekend! Can't wait for another. Net shindig.

GO Hawks!!!
    Talkin Seahawks All Day, All Night @ my blog Seafense! http://seafense.blogspot.com/
    NYCoug
    NET Veteran

Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:37 am
    pmedic920
    NET Veteran

Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:57 am
  • There's going to be a massive catered tailgate in yellow lot. You can preorder plates and alcohol
    BleedGreenNblue
    NET Veteran

Next

It is currently Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:30 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information