Atlanta RoadHawkin.....Nov. 10th

Chrismv41985

Reaction score
Wife and I are flying in From Seattle on Saturday evening. Should be a good time. Go Hawks!

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
Still plenty of good seats available. We were able to find some on the front row Seahawk side. Prices are better than they are in Houston by far. If any body is interested, still a couple by me. Sec 101 row #1

A

Anonymous

pmedic920":156scgdw said:
Still plenty of good seats available. We were able to find some on the front row Seahawk side. Prices are better than they are in Houston by far. If any body is interested, still a couple by me. Sec 101 row #1

Ya know, that Alexander jersey looks like a dress on me...

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
Room booked at Atlanta mid-town Ga. Tech. Marriott. Signed up for their reward program and got 20% off. Total with tax and fees. For 2 nights. $220.00

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
Ok gang who's in. The tickets my wife got us for my b-day gift showed up. Holy crap. She got FRONT ROW in the END-ZONE. Woo hoo!!!! Now I have a dream of getting handed a game ball following a TD. never hurts to dream rite? Any way who's in.

Edit for mistake: ok my seats are not in the end zone. They are front row corner on Seahawks side line. Rite by the tunnel. I still "have a dream"

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
BUMP:

Ok guys, a couple of you told me this weekend that you might make the trip. Let's get each other pumped up for this one. Tickets and rooms are cheaper than Houston was.

Chrismv41985

Reaction score
We just found out that the third person in our group has backed out. I have an extra ticket available if anyone is looking. It in the first row of the upper deck.

HawkSouth

Reaction score
I live in ATL. Came to GA for law school - all my friends here knew me at first as "the Seattle guy." Had a party at my apartment in Athens during the Saints playoff game... nobody who was there has ever forgotten how absolutely crazy I went during Beastquake. Seriously -- screaming, running around the house, rolling around on the floor. Epic.

Wouldn't miss this one for the world.

Jay-Dog

Reaction score
pmedic920":2dvxm52w said:

I am going to try and work this out and kick it at Atlanta....should be a cheap(er) flight. We need to be there. I am booking my tickets now to NO game in Seattle and my flight, games are so close, saving up now to hit it and hit it hard this year. I just want to find some seats around hawks fans. It may take me 6 months to pay it off, but wtf...only live twice.

Keep you posted.

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
Jay-Dog":2sewxobv said:
pmedic920":2sewxobv said:

I am going to try and work this out and kick it at Atlanta....should be a cheap(er) flight. We need to be there. I am booking my tickets now to NO game in Seattle and my flight, games are so close, saving up now to hit it and hit it hard this year. I just want to find some seats around hawks fans. It may take me 6 months to pay it off, but wtf...only live twice.

Keep you posted.

Hope to see you. I've had my tix awhile now. Not sure if any by me left. No worries tho, people will post where they are as we get closer. You will be able to get around somebody im sure. Either way get to the game if you can. We need to rep the .Net 12s.

BleedGreenNblue

Reaction score
Wooooooooooooo... Been waiting for this thread. Im in Augusta so atlantas only 2 hours from me. Me and my girl with be driving up sunday morning

BleedGreenNblue

Reaction score
I was lookin at seats in 101 rw 1 and all I saw was 2 ticket package for $277 a piece. I'm going solo now it would be cool to find some other fans to sit by cause I don't know anyone here

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Julio Jones out for season. Falcons 1-4 and bottoming out quick.. this should be a Seahawks victory now.

Latest posts