Atlanta RoadHawkin.....Nov. 10th

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Atlanta RoadHawkin.....Nov. 10th
Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:31 am
  • . Who's in? Wife and i will be driving in Saturday evening.
    User avatar
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *
     
    Posts: 5403
    Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:37 am
    Location: On the lake, Livingston Texas


Re: Atlanta RoadHawkin.....Nov. 10th
Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:44 am
  • Wife and I are flying in From Seattle on Saturday evening. Should be a good time. Go Hawks!
    Chrismv41985
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 23
    Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:39 am


Re: Atlanta RoadHawkin.....Nov. 10th
Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:00 am
  • I am down in Jacksonville so this is a very doable road trip for me.
    drcool
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 289
    Joined: Wed May 20, 2009 9:27 am
    Location: Jacksonville, FL


Re: Atlanta RoadHawkin.....Nov. 10th
Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:06 am
  • Still plenty of good seats available. We were able to find some on the front row Seahawk side. Prices are better than they are in Houston by far. If any body is interested, still a couple by me. Sec 101 row #1
    User avatar
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *
     
    Posts: 5403
    Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:37 am
    Location: On the lake, Livingston Texas


Re: Atlanta RoadHawkin.....Nov. 10th
Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:12 am
  • pmedic920 wrote:Still plenty of good seats available. We were able to find some on the front row Seahawk side. Prices are better than they are in Houston by far. If any body is interested, still a couple by me. Sec 101 row #1


    Ya know, that Alexander jersey looks like a dress on me...
    Image
    "...Seattle has become the capital city of the New NFL" - Kip Earlywine
    :les: Remembering "The Radish"...
    User avatar
    HoustonHawk82
    * NET Mechanic *
     
    Posts: 6773
    Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:51 am
    Location: Beneath, Between & Behind


Re: Atlanta RoadHawkin.....Nov. 10th
Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:27 am
  • At least you have nice legs. Wink
    User avatar
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *
     
    Posts: 5403
    Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:37 am
    Location: On the lake, Livingston Texas


Re: Atlanta RoadHawkin.....Nov. 10th
Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:48 am
  • Room booked at Atlanta mid-town Ga. Tech. Marriott. Signed up for their reward program and got 20% off. Total with tax and fees. For 2 nights. $220.00
    User avatar
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *
     
    Posts: 5403
    Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:37 am
    Location: On the lake, Livingston Texas


Re: Atlanta RoadHawkin.....Nov. 10th
Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:32 am
  • Ok gang who's in. The tickets my wife got us for my b-day gift showed up. Holy crap. She got FRONT ROW in the END-ZONE. Woo hoo!!!! Now I have a dream of getting handed a game ball following a TD. never hurts to dream rite? Any way who's in.

    Edit for mistake: ok my seats are not in the end zone. They are front row corner on Seahawks side line. Rite by the tunnel. I still "have a dream"
    User avatar
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *
     
    Posts: 5403
    Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:37 am
    Location: On the lake, Livingston Texas


Re: Atlanta RoadHawkin.....Nov. 10th
Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:26 am
  • BUMP:

    Ok guys, a couple of you told me this weekend that you might make the trip. Let's get each other pumped up for this one. Tickets and rooms are cheaper than Houston was.
    User avatar
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *
     
    Posts: 5403
    Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:37 am
    Location: On the lake, Livingston Texas


Re: Atlanta RoadHawkin.....Nov. 10th
Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:30 pm
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1380677446.681066.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1380677446.681066.jpg (40.09 KiB) Viewed 1881 times
    User avatar
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *
     
    Posts: 5403
    Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:37 am
    Location: On the lake, Livingston Texas


Re: Atlanta RoadHawkin.....Nov. 10th
Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:34 pm
  • I'm there, need to buy some tickets and book my flight
    arghawkfan
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 113
    Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:40 pm


Re: Atlanta RoadHawkin.....Nov. 10th
Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:44 pm
  • arghawkfan wrote:I'm there, need to buy some tickets and book my flight


    GET r DONE.
    User avatar
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *
     
    Posts: 5403
    Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:37 am
    Location: On the lake, Livingston Texas


Re: Atlanta RoadHawkin.....Nov. 10th
Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:45 pm
  • We just found out that the third person in our group has backed out. I have an extra ticket available if anyone is looking. It in the first row of the upper deck.
    Chrismv41985
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 23
    Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:39 am


Re: Atlanta RoadHawkin.....Nov. 10th
Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:50 pm
  • I live in ATL. Came to GA for law school - all my friends here knew me at first as "the Seattle guy." Had a party at my apartment in Athens during the Saints playoff game... nobody who was there has ever forgotten how absolutely crazy I went during Beastquake. Seriously -- screaming, running around the house, rolling around on the floor. Epic.

    Wouldn't miss this one for the world.
    HawkSouth
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 16
    Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:29 am


Re: Atlanta RoadHawkin.....Nov. 10th
Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:19 pm
  • pmedic920 wrote:Still plenty of good seats available. We were able to find some on the front row Seahawk side. Prices are better than they are in Houston by far. If any body is interested, still a couple by me. Sec 101 row #1



    I am going to try and work this out and kick it at Atlanta....should be a cheap(er) flight. We need to be there. I am booking my tickets now to NO game in Seattle and my flight, games are so close, saving up now to hit it and hit it hard this year. I just want to find some seats around hawks fans. It may take me 6 months to pay it off, but wtf...only live twice.

    Keep you posted.
    User avatar
    Jay-Dog
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 280
    Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:58 pm
    Location: Montana, Washington, Texas....Washington


Re: Atlanta RoadHawkin.....Nov. 10th
Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:27 pm
  • Jay-Dog wrote:
    pmedic920 wrote:Still plenty of good seats available. We were able to find some on the front row Seahawk side. Prices are better than they are in Houston by far. If any body is interested, still a couple by me. Sec 101 row #1



    I am going to try and work this out and kick it at Atlanta....should be a cheap(er) flight. We need to be there. I am booking my tickets now to NO game in Seattle and my flight, games are so close, saving up now to hit it and hit it hard this year. I just want to find some seats around hawks fans. It may take me 6 months to pay it off, but wtf...only live twice.

    Keep you posted.


    Hope to see you. I've had my tix awhile now. Not sure if any by me left. No worries tho, people will post where they are as we get closer. You will be able to get around somebody im sure. Either way get to the game if you can. We need to rep the .Net 12s.
    User avatar
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *
     
    Posts: 5403
    Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:37 am
    Location: On the lake, Livingston Texas


Re: Atlanta RoadHawkin.....Nov. 10th
Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:31 am
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1380731457.036145.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1380731457.036145.jpg (54.41 KiB) Viewed 1718 times
    User avatar
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *
     
    Posts: 5403
    Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:37 am
    Location: On the lake, Livingston Texas


Re: Atlanta RoadHawkin.....Nov. 10th
Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:38 am
  • Wooooooooooooo... Been waiting for this thread. Im in Augusta so atlantas only 2 hours from me. Me and my girl with be driving up sunday morning
    Image
    User avatar
    BleedGreenNblue
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 797
    Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:53 am
    Location: Augusta, GA


Re: Atlanta RoadHawkin.....Nov. 10th
Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:20 am
  • I was lookin at seats in 101 rw 1 and all I saw was 2 ticket package for $277 a piece. I'm going solo now it would be cool to find some other fans to sit by cause I don't know anyone here
    Image
    User avatar
    BleedGreenNblue
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 797
    Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:53 am
    Location: Augusta, GA


Re: Atlanta RoadHawkin.....Nov. 10th
Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:33 am
  • Julio Jones out for season. Falcons 1-4 and bottoming out quick.. this should be a Seahawks victory now.
    February 2, 2014... the day the dream was finally realized
    User avatar
    Hasselbeck
    * NET Sage *
     
    Posts: 5212
    Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 4:55 pm


Re: Atlanta RoadHawkin.....Nov. 10th
Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:26 am
  • BleedGreenNblue wrote:I was lookin at seats in 101 rw 1 and all I saw was 2 ticket package for $277 a piece. I'm going solo now it would be cool to find some other fans to sit by cause I don't know anyone here


    I just messaged you back.
    Chrismv41985
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 23
    Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:39 am


Re: Atlanta RoadHawkin.....Nov. 10th
Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:38 am
  • Hasselbeck wrote:Julio Jones out for season. Falcons 1-4 and bottoming out quick.. this should be a Seahawks victory now.

    falcons have a little something coming their way after last season and I want to be there to see it go down in person. I seriously suffered from depression for like 2 weeks after that game
    Image
    User avatar
    BleedGreenNblue
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 797
    Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:53 am
    Location: Augusta, GA


Re: Atlanta RoadHawkin.....Nov. 10th
Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:08 pm
  • I'm not ruling it out, however my leave time from work is grossly depleted.
    "Some people here have been groomed to accept mediocrity and lame ducks, I'm on board with the vibrato!" -SouthSoundHawk
    "BFS is kicking ass in here." -kearly (8/9/2013)
    User avatar
    bestfightstory
    * Glitter over Knives *
     
    Posts: 8511
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:13 pm


Re: Atlanta RoadHawkin.....Nov. 10th
Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:40 pm
  • Anyone want to discuss buying 2 or maybe 4 tickets together as a group to get loud and proud...tickets look pretty cheap. I am willing to pay up a little extra to get good seats? I want to attend this game, trying to decide to drive or fly. 10 hours drive from dallas via road warrior.

    The way things are going for Atlanta, there might be a lot of empty seats. Ha!
    User avatar
    Jay-Dog
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 280
    Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:58 pm
    Location: Montana, Washington, Texas....Washington


Re: Atlanta RoadHawkin.....Nov. 10th
Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:45 pm
  • Jay-Dog wrote:Anyone want to discuss buying 2 or maybe 4 tickets together as a group to get loud and proud...tickets look pretty cheap. I am willing to pay up a little extra to get good seats? I want to attend this game, trying to decide to drive or fly. 10 hours drive from dallas via road warrior.

    The way things are going for Atlanta, there might be a lot of empty seats. Ha!


    I'm possibly in for a two ticket deal. I'm in Grapevine by the way! GO HAWKS!
    User avatar
    TexasHawkFan
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 17
    Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:04 pm
    Location: Dallas,Texas


Re: Atlanta RoadHawkin.....Nov. 10th
Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:11 pm
  • TexasHawkFan wrote:
    Jay-Dog wrote:Anyone want to discuss buying 2 or maybe 4 tickets together as a group to get loud and proud...tickets look pretty cheap. I am willing to pay up a little extra to get good seats? I want to attend this game, trying to decide to drive or fly. 10 hours drive from dallas via road warrior.

    The way things are going for Atlanta, there might be a lot of empty seats. Ha!


    I'm possibly in for a two ticket deal. I'm in Grapevine by the way! GO HAWKS!



    Hey TexasHawkFan!! Nice to get your reply sir! Now we are talking!! Let's roll... I can book tickets. Are you wanting to fly out or interested in driving? If you wanna drive I can, maybe we can find 2 more hawks in Dallas to fill the seats. Road trip with 4 hawks would be killer and a blast. If not, we fly out together or meet up in airport or whatever. Either way, let's do this...!! Not flakey...you in, I am in. :thirishdrinkers:
    User avatar
    Jay-Dog
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 280
    Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:58 pm
    Location: Montana, Washington, Texas....Washington


Re: Atlanta RoadHawkin.....Nov. 10th
Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:46 am
  • This trip is building momentum lets keep I rolling.

    BFS. "come on man" we need you bro.
    User avatar
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *
     
    Posts: 5403
    Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:37 am
    Location: On the lake, Livingston Texas


Re: Atlanta RoadHawkin.....Nov. 10th
Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:21 pm
  • Jay-Dog wrote:
    TexasHawkFan wrote:
    Jay-Dog wrote:Anyone want to discuss buying 2 or maybe 4 tickets together as a group to get loud and proud...tickets look pretty cheap. I am willing to pay up a little extra to get good seats? I want to attend this game, trying to decide to drive or fly. 10 hours drive from dallas via road warrior.

    The way things are going for Atlanta, there might be a lot of empty seats. Ha!


    I'm possibly in for a two ticket deal. I'm in Grapevine by the way! GO HAWKS!



    Hey TexasHawkFan!! Nice to get your reply sir! Now we are talking!! Let's roll... I can book tickets. Are you wanting to fly out or interested in driving? If you wanna drive I can, maybe we can find 2 more hawks in Dallas to fill the seats. Road trip with 4 hawks would be killer and a blast. If not, we fly out together or meet up in airport or whatever. Either way, let's do this...!! Not flakey...you in, I am in. :thirishdrinkers:


    Yo!! If we drive we can all slit on gas too! What price range are you looking to spend on tickets and I take it we would leave early on the day before the game? Man im Jacked about this!
    User avatar
    TexasHawkFan
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 17
    Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:04 pm
    Location: Dallas,Texas


Re: Atlanta RoadHawkin.....Nov. 10th
Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:22 pm
  • TexasHawkFan wrote:
    Jay-Dog wrote:
    TexasHawkFan wrote:
    Jay-Dog wrote:Anyone want to discuss buying 2 or maybe 4 tickets together as a group to get loud and proud...tickets look pretty cheap. I am willing to pay up a little extra to get good seats? I want to attend this game, trying to decide to drive or fly. 10 hours drive from dallas via road warrior.

    The way things are going for Atlanta, there might be a lot of empty seats. Ha!


    I'm possibly in for a two ticket deal. I'm in Grapevine by the way! GO HAWKS!



    Hey TexasHawkFan!! Nice to get your reply sir! Now we are talking!! Let's roll... I can book tickets. Are you wanting to fly out or interested in driving? If you wanna drive I can, maybe we can find 2 more hawks in Dallas to fill the seats. Road trip with 4 hawks would be killer and a blast. If not, we fly out together or meet up in airport or whatever. Either way, let's do this...!! Not flakey...you in, I am in. :thirishdrinkers:


    Yo!! If we drive we can all slit on gas too! What price range are you looking to spend on tickets and I take it we would leave early on the day before the game? Man im Jacked about this!


    Stoked as well!!! Let's get this party started. I will send you a PM with my phone number and email tonight so we can start to coordinate. My car is good for roadtrippin'. Acura TL.

    We would need to leave on Saturday early early morning if we want get there in time to check out the nightlife in Atlanta and hook up with fellow fans. I will shop around for a decent hotel in the area to make reservations once we can figure out how many hawks want to join in on this quest for total domination. I can seat 3 more, and one in the trunk!

    I was looking at prices on StubHub and I am thinking about tickets between $70 - $150 range, no more than 2 bills. On vistors side there are tickets as a group still available down in the 101 so we could shed some noise around PMedic amoung a couple others in this thread looking in that area. Those tickets as of today are going for $139. Upper prime 346-349 is $99 a seat or we could got to the 301-302 at $70-90 range. I am open to anything as long as we get there. :th2thumbs: If you know of any 12's here or other .netters around Dallas let it be known.

    Anyone near Dallas reading this and wants join this roadtrip out of Dallas feel free to chime in.

    Can't wait!!
    User avatar
    Jay-Dog
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 280
    Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:58 pm
    Location: Montana, Washington, Texas....Washington


Re: Atlanta RoadHawkin.....Nov. 10th
Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:30 pm
  • Had a good chat with Bleedbluengreen tonight. Looks like we are booking a game at Atlanta. Anyone else want to go now is time speak up. Partied tonight with about 50 hawks fans for game tonight, awesome event. I told them to sign up with .net, hope that's cool.
    User avatar
    Jay-Dog
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 280
    Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:58 pm
    Location: Montana, Washington, Texas....Washington


Re: Atlanta RoadHawkin.....Nov. 10th
Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:42 am
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1381772555.426260.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1381772555.426260.jpg (17.22 KiB) Viewed 642 times
    User avatar
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *
     
    Posts: 5403
    Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:37 am
    Location: On the lake, Livingston Texas


Re: Atlanta RoadHawkin.....Nov. 10th
Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:11 pm
  • 24 more days. Thanks to some motivation, dedication and an awesome dude I'll be at the game. Can't wait seriously
    Image
    User avatar
    BleedGreenNblue
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 797
    Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:53 am
    Location: Augusta, GA


Re: Atlanta RoadHawkin.....Nov. 10th
Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:00 pm
  • pmedic920 wrote:This trip is building momentum lets keep I rolling.

    BFS. "come on man" we need you bro.


    I will be a game week decision. Had an offer for free tickets place to stay etc and still couldn't commit this early. Work.
    "Some people here have been groomed to accept mediocrity and lame ducks, I'm on board with the vibrato!" -SouthSoundHawk
    "BFS is kicking ass in here." -kearly (8/9/2013)
    User avatar
    bestfightstory
    * Glitter over Knives *
     
    Posts: 8511
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:13 pm


Re: Atlanta RoadHawkin.....Nov. 10th
Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:45 pm
  • bestfightstory wrote:
    pmedic920 wrote:This trip is building momentum lets keep I rolling.

    BFS. "come on man" we need you bro.


    I will be a game week decision. Had an offer for free tickets place to stay etc and still couldn't commit this early. Work.


    Alrighty bro, I'll be adding pressure as we get closer
    User avatar
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *
     
    Posts: 5403
    Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:37 am
    Location: On the lake, Livingston Texas


Re: Atlanta RoadHawkin.....Nov. 10th
Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:50 am
  • Countdown is shrinking!
    Image
    User avatar
    BleedGreenNblue
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 797
    Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:53 am
    Location: Augusta, GA


Re: Atlanta RoadHawkin.....Nov. 10th
Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:02 am
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1382295716.772141.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1382295716.772141.jpg (17.21 KiB) Viewed 590 times
    User avatar
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *
     
    Posts: 5403
    Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:37 am
    Location: On the lake, Livingston Texas


Re: Atlanta RoadHawkin.....Nov. 10th
Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:52 pm
  • pmedic920 wrote:
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1382295716.772141.jpg

    seriously can't wait! I'm gunna be flying my new 12th man flag
    Image
    User avatar
    BleedGreenNblue
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 797
    Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:53 am
    Location: Augusta, GA


Re: Atlanta RoadHawkin.....Nov. 10th
Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:06 am
  • My wife is travelling for work that weekend, so can't go. Was looking forward to this one.
    seahawks08
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 639
    Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:15 pm


Re: Atlanta RoadHawkin.....Nov. 10th
Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:10 am
  • Yup, very pumped for this Road Trip!! Going to be blast! May the road ahead be filled with joy and laughter as we stomp all over them.

    Go Hawks!!
    User avatar
    Jay-Dog
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 280
    Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:58 pm
    Location: Montana, Washington, Texas....Washington


Re: Atlanta RoadHawkin.....Nov. 10th
Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:04 pm
  • Just got my tickets for this game! Is there anywhere decided where Seahawks fans will be gathering before the game? I'll be non-revving in from seatac, so hopefully I make it on time...!
    Casper
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 130
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:36 pm


Re: Atlanta RoadHawkin.....Nov. 10th
Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:53 pm
  • Chrismv41985 wrote:We just found out that the third person in our group has backed out. I have an extra ticket available if anyone is looking. It in the first row of the upper deck.

    Sweet man. Know I'm late to the party but I'm a fellow Seattle native who also graduated from UGA and lived in Athens on Baxter Street.

    Living in STL now and gonna be at the game next Monday!
    User avatar
    gulliver
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 119
    Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:33 pm


Re: Atlanta RoadHawkin.....Nov. 10th
Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:13 pm
  • Casper wrote:Just got my tickets for this game! Is there anywhere decided where Seahawks fans will be gathering before the game? I'll be non-revving in from seatac, so hopefully I make it on time...!


    Unless there is a change the group will be a STATS BAR sat eve.

    http://www.statsatl.com/statsatl/index.php/our-story

    Edit: nothing set in concrete yet.
    User avatar
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *
     
    Posts: 5403
    Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:37 am
    Location: On the lake, Livingston Texas


Re: Atlanta RoadHawkin.....Nov. 10th
Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:42 am
  • Casper wrote:Just got my tickets for this game! Is there anywhere decided where Seahawks fans will be gathering before the game? I'll be non-revving in from seatac, so hopefully I make it on time...!

    Not sure yet. Im meeting up with Jay when i drive up sunday morning
    Image
    User avatar
    BleedGreenNblue
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 797
    Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:53 am
    Location: Augusta, GA


Re: Atlanta RoadHawkin.....Nov. 10th
Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:56 am
  • Want to go. Only way I can is if I convince the wife to go too.
    Image
    User avatar
    Tech Worlds
    * Capt'n Dom *
    * Capt'n Dom *
     
    Posts: 9738
    Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:40 am
    Location: Granite Falls, WA


Re: Atlanta RoadHawkin.....Nov. 10th
Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:45 am
  • Tech Worlds wrote:Want to go. Only way I can is if I convince the wife to go too.


    Bring the lil lady Dom. Rhonda would enjoy the estrogen based company.
    User avatar
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *
     
    Posts: 5403
    Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:37 am
    Location: On the lake, Livingston Texas


Re: Atlanta RoadHawkin.....Nov. 10th
Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:18 am
  • pmedic920 wrote:
    Tech Worlds wrote:Want to go. Only way I can is if I convince the wife to go too.


    Bring the lil lady Dom. Rhonda would enjoy the estrogen based company.


    She won't go. Thus I can't. I spend weeks away from home when I am out here on the boat and I just can't justify spending more time away from my wife when I'm home.
    Image
    User avatar
    Tech Worlds
    * Capt'n Dom *
    * Capt'n Dom *
     
    Posts: 9738
    Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:40 am
    Location: Granite Falls, WA


Re: Atlanta RoadHawkin.....Nov. 10th
Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:20 am
  • Tech Worlds wrote:
    pmedic920 wrote:
    Tech Worlds wrote:Want to go. Only way I can is if I convince the wife to go too.


    Bring the lil lady Dom. Rhonda would enjoy the estrogen based company.


    She won't go. Thus I can't. I spend weeks away from home when I am out here on the boat and I just can't justify spending more time away from my wife when I'm home.



    Don't lurch, Dom. Take Jen on the vacation she so richly deserves!............to Atlanta...
    "Some people here have been groomed to accept mediocrity and lame ducks, I'm on board with the vibrato!" -SouthSoundHawk
    "BFS is kicking ass in here." -kearly (8/9/2013)
    User avatar
    bestfightstory
    * Glitter over Knives *
     
    Posts: 8511
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:13 pm


Re: Atlanta RoadHawkin.....Nov. 10th
Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:58 pm
  • bestfightstory wrote:
    Tech Worlds wrote:
    pmedic920 wrote:
    Tech Worlds wrote:Want to go. Only way I can is if I convince the wife to go too.


    Bring the lil lady Dom. Rhonda would enjoy the estrogen based company.


    She won't go. Thus I can't. I spend weeks away from home when I am out here on the boat and I just can't justify spending more time away from my wife when I'm home.



    Don't lurch, Dom. Take Jen on the vacation she so richly deserves!............to Atlanta...


    BFS. What's up with work? Are you in bro? If so have Dom tell the lil lady you will be in attendance. That should tip the scales in his favor. Right?
    User avatar
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *
     
    Posts: 5403
    Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:37 am
    Location: On the lake, Livingston Texas


Re: Atlanta RoadHawkin.....Nov. 10th
Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:16 pm
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1382498205.013090.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1382498205.013090.jpg (15.34 KiB) Viewed 581 times
    User avatar
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *
     
    Posts: 5403
    Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:37 am
    Location: On the lake, Livingston Texas


Re: Atlanta RoadHawkin.....Nov. 10th
Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:50 pm
  • Bump for the new guys.
    User avatar
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *
     
    Posts: 5403
    Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:37 am
    Location: On the lake, Livingston Texas


Next


It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:28 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]




Information