Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Post subject: Re: Back-up scrub 49ers RB goes "She-Hawks"...
 Post Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:42 am 
NET Veteran

Largent80 wrote:
Maybe Dixon should go talk to Vernon Davis about the she hawks. :lol:

Vernon doesn't remember what you are referencing...

Post subject: Re: Back-up scrub 49ers RB goes
 Post Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:42 am 
NET Practice Squad

Decimation wrote:
Who the hell is Anthony Dixon?

Oh, and 42-13.

As a Niner fan I must ask, who in the hell is KJ Wright? He has the never to call us whinners.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:43 am 
NET Practice Squad

BocciHawk wrote:
Largent80 wrote:
Maybe Dixon should go talk to Vernon Davis about the she hawks. :lol:

Vernon doesn't remember what you are referencing...

Because he was too busy preparing for the Superbowl :D

Post Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:43 am 
* NET Philistine *

Ninerg wrote:
Decimation wrote:

Oh, and 42-13.

As a Niner fan I must ask, who in the hell is KJ Wright? He has the never to call us whinners.

I think you accidentally a word there.

Oh, and KJ Wright is the fellow who blew up your Gazelle a few times last year.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:47 am 
NET Practice Squad

Sarlacc83 wrote:
Ninerg wrote:
Decimation wrote:

Oh, and 42-13.

What Gazelle, my memory fails me? Niner fan tend to forget about what happen in regular season games as we care more about Superbowls.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:00 am 
NET Veteran

Ninerg wrote:
Sarlacc83 wrote:
Ninerg wrote:

What Gazelle, my memory fails me? Niner fan tend to forget about what happen in regular season games as we care more about Superbowls.

This isn't going to end well.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:03 am 
NET Veteran

I'm not happy that Boobie made that comment, but it was just a gentle jab. WAY too much being made of it. If these were 2 teams with no postseason hopes it wouldn't even be reported.

As for all you guys making the comment about how much he sucks or who is he...

...He's the teams 4th HB/backup FB/core special teams player.

More than anything else, he's a clown...and I mean that in a good way.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:06 am 
* Capt'n Dom *
* Capt'n Dom *

Who cares?

It's not like any of us hate them more now. They are evil and good hates evil.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:06 am 
NET Veteran

Didn't some no-name WR from the Packers do something like this before the game last year? and, I believe he wasn't even active for the game...

This Dixon guy seems a little afraid/scared by the way he stated that he "enjoys hostile enviroments, imma feel right at home", Sure pal you keep talking and give our players/fan something to feed on for this game..

Post Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:14 am 
NET Practice Squad

Isn't he like a 4th string RB? If you're going to talk trash, at least participate in the game which I doubt he will.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:26 am 
*BRONZE SUPPORTER*
*BRONZE SUPPORTER*

Marvin49 wrote:
I'm not happy that Boobie made that comment, but it was just a gentle jab. WAY too much being made of it. If these were 2 teams with no postseason hopes it wouldn't even be reported ...

I disagree Marv, a comment like that should be done as a PM if it is between friends or a group of friends who has an understanding amongst each other. That fact that he ran it up the flag pole for all to see says he wanted everyone to see and hear it.

We heard it loud and clear ... :twisted:

It's like standing up in the middle of a Mothers Against Drunk Driving conference with a beer in your hand and yelling, "How many of you are on the rag cause it smells like a tuna boat in here" ???

Post Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:27 am 
NET Veteran

Johnny wrote:
Didn't some no-name WR from the Packers do something like this before the game last year? and, I believe he wasn't even active for the game...

This Dixon guy seems a little afraid/scared by the way he stated that he "enjoys hostile enviroments, imma feel right at home", Sure pal you keep talking and give our players/fan something to feed on for this game..

No.

Boobie is a clown, but he certainly isn't afraid. :D

I seriously doubt either team needs anything more to feed on to get up for this game. If anything I'd worry about these teams being over amped at kickoff.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:29 am 
NET Veteran

HawkHouse wrote:
Marvin49 wrote:
I'm not happy that Boobie made that comment, but it was just a gentle jab. WAY too much being made of it. If these were 2 teams with no postseason hopes it wouldn't even be reported ...

I disagree Marv, a comment like that should be done as a PM if it is between friends or a group of friends who has an understanding amongst each other. That fact that he ran it up the flag pole for all to see says he wanted everyone to see and hear it.

It's like standing up in the middle of a Mothers Against Drunk Driving conference with a beer in your hand and yelling, "How many of you are on the rag cause it smells like a tuna boat in here" ???

Yeah...THATs what it's like.

Please.

All of these guys are saying far worse things in the locker room. Boobies mistake was saying it on twitter which is why I said I wasn't happy about it.

Either way, there isn't much that can amp this game up any farther.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:32 am 
* NET E-Knight *

Marvin49 wrote:
Boobies mistake was saying it on twitter which is why I said I wasn't happy about it.

boobies. wtitter.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:32 am 
NET Veteran

Ninerg wrote:
Sarlacc83 wrote:
Ninerg wrote:

LOL, you're hilarious. Typical Niner fan. If you don't even know the names of the starting players on your rival's team, you shouldn't be talking football with anyone. That's especially true if you're going to brag about losing SuperBowls.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:39 am 
* Report Button *

I got to side with the 49er fans here. I've switched allegiance! All this really great dialogue between fanbases has changed my mind, I'm now a 49ers fan!

Again thank you to; mretrade, Marvin49, Box818, HarveyMilk'sAZT, nomotcells and all the other GREAT 49er posters. For the first time in my life, I'm supporting a CHAMPION!

Last edited by pehawk on Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:39 am 
*BRONZE SUPPORTER*
*BRONZE SUPPORTER*

Marvin49 wrote:
HawkHouse wrote:
Marvin49 wrote:

Yeah...THATs what it's like.

Please.

All of these guys are saying far worse things in the locker room. Boobies mistake was saying it on twitter which is why I said I wasn't happy about it.

Either way, there isn't much that can amp this game up any farther.

We're not talking about what is said in the locker room, which I agree has gotta be off the charts, we're talking about standing up in public and calling out a professional football team and essentially bringing their masculinity into question.

That is SOOOO not what you should do to professional football player, essentially calling them a bunch of bitches.

My aforementioned MADD scenario may be a bit over the top but not by much. It is most definitely not a "gentle jab" or some cookies and ice cream thing as you suggest.

Last edited by HawkHouse on Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:42 am 
* NET Alumni *

Ninerg wrote:

Well I guess that does explain where your fans were the last 20 years before last year. ;)

Go Hawks.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:48 am 
*BRONZE SUPPORTER*
*BRONZE SUPPORTER*

SeaTown81 wrote:
Ninerg wrote:

Well I guess that does explain where your fans were the last 20 years before last year. ;)

Go Hawks.

I noticed that too !!! Around my town you rarely saw anyone sport 49ers gear anywhere. Even my wife who was born and raised never rocked any gear or cared about the team. Once they started doing well again, the fans came out of the woodwork !!!

It was unbelievable, even my beloved wife has jumped back on the bandwagon. She even has swagger when she talks smack about our rivalry now. Whereas before, she knew better than to do so ...

Fair weather fans, ya gotta love em .... or at least I do, one of em anyway ;)

Post Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:53 am 
NET Veteran

MLOhawks wrote:
They were college teammates, I think this is just two friends goofing.

Bingo! It is hilarious that the league has made this big of a deal about it. But after all, the league is all about ratings and they are relying on those fans who aren't aware of their history to help create bigger ratings for Sunday nights game.

After the game either way watch these two meet at center field laughing about it.

The trash talking that I do occasionally this week is strictly for gamesmanship between opposing fanbases as a result of our upcoming matchup this week on SNF. It by no means should be taken personally.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:59 am 
* NET Alumni *

NinerLifer wrote:
MLOhawks wrote:

Bingo! It is hilarious that the league has made this big of a deal about it. But after all, the league is all about ratings and they are relying on those fans who aren't aware of their history to help create bigger ratings for Sunday nights game.

After the game either way watch these two meet at center field laughing about it.

Dixon wasn't addressing Wright with his Tweet. Wright responded to him. So yeah, I'm sure KJ was having a good time with his old teammate. Dixon though, that was just him mouthing off on Twitter on his own.

And of course the fan of the player looking like an idiot is going to downplay something like this. :roll:

Go Hawks

Last edited by SeaTown81 on Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:00 am 
NET Practice Squad

HawkHouse wrote:
SeaTown81 wrote:
Ninerg wrote:

Go Hawks.

I noticed that too !!! Around my town you rarely saw anyone sport 49ers gear anywhere. Even my wife who was born and raised never rocked any gear or cared about the team. Once they started doing well again, the fans came out of the woodwork !!!

It was unbelievable, even my beloved wife has jumped back on the bandwagon. She even has swagger when she talks smack about our rivalry now. Whereas before, she knew better than to do so ...

Fair weather fans, ya gotta love em .... or at least I do, one of em anyway ;)

What town is that?

Post Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:01 am 
*BRONZE SUPPORTER*
*BRONZE SUPPORTER*

NinerLifer wrote:
MLOhawks wrote:

I could see KJ's post being because they we're teammates, but Dixon's post was not directed at KJ ... it was a soapbox thing, so how can that be considered just between teammates?

Post Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:05 am 
NET Practice Squad

Pick6 wrote:
Isn't he like a 4th string RB? If you're going to talk trash, at least participate in the game which I doubt he will.

To be honest, you don't want him in the game, he can be a punishing runner if given the opportunity. The guy is a real bruiser, he would wear Seattle down.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:09 am 
NET Pro Bowler

Ninerg wrote:
Pick6 wrote:

To be honest, you don't want him in the game, he can be a punishing runner if given the opportunity. The guy is a real bruiser, he would wear Seattle down.

Yes, that's why he's a backup.

I can hear the 49ers coaches now: "If he was in, he would wear them down. But let's keep him on the bench."

Post Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:57 am 
NET Veteran

So much fun in here. Not the least of which: boobies and tuna boats.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:55 pm 
NET Rookie

HawkFan72 wrote:
Ninerg wrote:
Pick6 wrote:

Yes, that's why he's a backup.

I can hear the 49ers coaches now: "If he was in, he would wear them down. But let's keep him on the bench."

Just like they didn't use their full playbook last game so they wouldn't give anything away for the playoffs. Genius!

Post Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:35 pm 
NET Veteran

4 pages due to a corny joke by a backup RB that will never see the field? You can tell this game is important if this intense level of analysis is necessary for such a remark. Kind of like the financial news "analyzing" Greenspan's briefcase back in the day before FED meetings. Is it "too heavy" or is it "light." If it is "too heavy" he may make a move on interest rates.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:42 pm 
* NET Baller *

Ninerg wrote:
Pick6 wrote:

I think it's pretty evident you guys don't want him in either cuz he sucks.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:44 pm 
NET Veteran

Throwdown wrote:
Ninerg wrote:
Pick6 wrote:

I think it's pretty evident you guys don't want him in either cuz he sucks.

WTF, don't talk shit about their secret weapon Dixon. He is so good the 49ers are afraid to play him. He may cause too much damage to opposing teams, and as such the 49ers have made him 4th or 5th string RB.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:00 pm 
NET Rookie

ensett wrote:
Shehawks is 1000x better than "seachickens", I give him credit

If you have a mouthful of something. Not saying it's Harbaugh's anything. But something.

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]