Back-up scrub 49ers RB goes "She-Hawks"...

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • JSeahawks wrote:Both of those guys should be embarrassed for themselves. That's like Throwdown level smack they're talking. "She Hawks" and "forty whiners"? Embarassing.


    Sir... I've never used a corny name disparaging nickname for another team, like ever.

    I did call Aaron Rodger Arianna Rodgers cuz I think he's a bitch, but thats as far as I've gone. Okay I did call Billy McMullin "Billy McMuffin" in 2008.. BUT THATS IT
    Image
    3elieve
    User avatar
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *
     
    Posts: 19156
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:02 am
    Location: Graham, WA


  • dixon is an idiot and why KJ responded I have no idea. Both of them are stupid, but Dixon is more cause he plays for the niners
    User avatar
    davidonmi
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1537
    Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:20 pm


  • Gore stressed the key to winning in Seattle is to quiet the rowdy home fans with a fast start.

    “It’s real loud,” Gore said of Century Link Field. “Hopefully we can go in there, start fast, and we can make their fans be quiet.”


    Like the Clink would quiet down if the Niners take a 14-0 lead :D That should make the fans raise even more hell...

    Seahawks is a good comeback team and the 12's know that.
    The Moment: Image
    User avatar
    TwilightError
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 592
    Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:28 am


  • They were college teammates, I think this is just two friends goofing.
    "Are we rockin' and rollin' or what?!''

    -- Seattle coach Pete Carroll, celebrating with his coaches after the Seahawks pulled off a trade with the Jets, netting running back Leon Washington on Saturday, via Seahawks.com
    User avatar
    MLOhawks
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3359
    Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:35 pm
    Location: Seattle, WA - USA


  • Tical21 wrote:
    sc85sis wrote:Apparently Dixon and KJ were teammates in college.

    Ding ding ding! We have a winner. No way KJ goes to that level unless it was for fun.


    KJ may have responded all in fun, but Dixon's juvenile tweet wasn't addressed specifically at KJ... it was a general tweet to his followers, so that portion of the convo was not a friendly joust between former teammates.
    User avatar
    HawKnPeppa
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2649
    Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:01 pm


  • MysterMatt wrote:I would love us to run up the score like last time, and have the crowd chant "SHE! HAWKS!!!"


    I don't think a large crowd chanting She-hawks would sound any different than Seahawks.
    "I'm better at life than you." -Richard Sherman
    "The separation is in the preparation" -Russell Wilson
    User avatar
    OreIdahawk
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 124
    Joined: Wed May 15, 2013 3:06 pm
    Location: Ontario, Oregon


  • What, did we think the rivalry was going to consist of sportsmanship and kindness?
    Let him smack talk, it makes it more fun. Clearly KJ thinks so too.

    For those who don't know, Anthony Dixon is probably the most important Niner that you've never heard of. He's been there for a long, long time as a goal line back. He does really well in jumbo packages, and is at the heart of special teams play, and always produces. He was a tail back who asked to switch to fullback when Frank Gore or Kendall Hunter arrived, in order to stay with the franchise.

    He's a pretty funny and normal guy that I've followed over the years. He has a ton of team pride and loves being in SF.
    User avatar
    fsmassey
    NET Practice Squad
     
    Posts: 88
    Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:59 pm


  • Dixon is a nice guy and a fan favorite. He was a class act at the superbowl and took pictures with myself and several fans in front of the 49ers hotel before the superbowl. However, he should just shut his mouth. Its not worth the controversy or bulletin board material. He is just a special teams player and I am surprised he has been kept around. He replaced Michael Robinson's role with the team when he was got rid of him.
    mretrade
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 498
    Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:54 pm


  • This game is going to be good. If you needed this statement from Boobie to get up for it then you've been under a rock.
    John_Redcorn
    NET Practice Squad
     
    Posts: 70
    Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:33 pm


  • If this is some bench riding scrub then Kj should of responded with something more along the lines of. "The sheep do not need to meddle in the affairs of lions." Just my personal take.
    indyhawk1984
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 36
    Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:32 pm


  • Boobie. Nicknames are fun. Boobie.

    Boobie. Boobie. Boobie.

    Boobie, meet BamBam. And the rest of the Boom.

    This is fun.
    Image
    User avatar
    HawkAroundTheClock
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1529
    Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:30 pm
    Location: Olympia


  • HawkAroundTheClock wrote:Boobie. Nicknames are fun. Boobie.

    Boobie. Boobie. Boobie.

    Boobie, meet BamBam. And the rest of the Boom.

    This is fun.

    Not likely. We'll see who has more 'boom' - Your legion, or our Tank.

    This is fun.
    John_Redcorn
    NET Practice Squad
     
    Posts: 70
    Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:33 pm


  • Hmmm ... this coming from a guy whose only 2 carries in that 42-13 whooping came in garbage time during the 49ers very last series of the game.

    You go girl.
    User avatar
    Hawkscanner
    * NET Sage *
     
    Posts: 972
    Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:28 am


  • Dixon's twitter is always idiotic, but he has worked his way into being a valuable role player for the 9ers (backup RB and FB, and a ST ace). Everyone thought he would get cut before last year, but he added too much on ST.

    I think treating this as serious or meaningful might be even more dumb than the initial tweet itself, which as is typical for Dixon, was pretty dumb.
    Popeyejones
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1313
    Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:58 am


  • Maybe he has a lisp, and he types how he talks. It's SF, not out of the realm of possibility.
    User avatar
    Coug_Hawk08
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2957
    Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:26 am


  • Maybe Dixon should go talk to Vernon Davis about the she hawks. :lol:
    Image

    R.I.P. Brother Les, I'll always know you as Pithy Radish.
    User avatar
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 23788
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:38 pm
    Location: NFL WORLD CHAMPIONS 2013-2014


  • Somebody should be pressing him more on this issue. Make it a focus item to get some distractions. Questions like the below should be in the media

    "Last year your teammate used homophobic comments and now you refer to she-hawks like women are something negative. What is it that the 49ers don't like about women and homosexuals?"

    "Does the 49er players also dislike children"

    "Why is it that you think women are weak and calling someone "she" is an insult"

    "what did your mother think about your tweet"

    "What did your boyfriend think about the tweet"
    mikeak
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3389
    Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:24 pm
    Location: Anchorage, AK


  • Coug_Hawk08 wrote:Maybe he has a lisp, and he types how he talks. It's SF, not out of the realm of possibility.



    Poor comment reflects poorly. ;)
    Popeyejones
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1313
    Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:58 am


  • Largent80 wrote:Maybe Dixon should go talk to Vernon Davis about the she hawks. :lol:

    I bet Davis' chest still hurts when he sees that on t.v. ;)
    I reject your reality and substitute my own
    User avatar
    HawkHouse
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*
     
    Posts: 806
    Joined: Fri May 29, 2009 9:12 pm
    Location: Eugene, OR


  • Twitter is the work of the Devil!

    Jokes aside, the media sure likes it though. They work all day trying to get killer quotes from athletes with little to no luck. Then the same athletes turn around and just leave nuggets for these guys floating around in cyberspace. The media folks sound like Rich Eisen after Joey Porter and J. Stevens had their quotes come out at XL.

    It's like we all are the playground instigator trying to get two folks to duke it out.
    Image
    Leon Washington 2010-2012 Red Bryant 2008-2013 Chris Clemons 2010-2013 Golden Tate 2010-2013
    Brandon Browner 2011-2013 Breno Giacomini 2011-2013 - Gone but not forgotten.
    R.I.P Les "PithyRadish" Norton 9/13/2014
    User avatar
    drdiags
    * The Doc *
    * The Doc *
     
    Posts: 9233
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:33 am
    Location: Covington, Washington


  • Largent80 wrote:Maybe Dixon should go talk to Vernon Davis about the she hawks. :lol:


    Vernon doesn't remember what you are referencing...
    User avatar
    BocciHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 879
    Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:12 pm


Re: Back-up scrub 49ers RB goes
Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:42 am
  • Decimation wrote:Who the hell is Anthony Dixon?

    Oh, and 42-13.


    As a Niner fan I must ask, who in the hell is KJ Wright? He has the never to call us whinners.
    Ninerg
    NET Practice Squad
     
    Posts: 73
    Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:25 pm


  • BocciHawk wrote:
    Largent80 wrote:Maybe Dixon should go talk to Vernon Davis about the she hawks. :lol:


    Vernon doesn't remember what you are referencing...


    Because he was too busy preparing for the Superbowl :D
    Ninerg
    NET Practice Squad
     
    Posts: 73
    Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:25 pm


Re: Back-up scrub 49ers RB goes
Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:43 am
  • Ninerg wrote:
    Decimation wrote:Who the hell is Anthony Dixon?

    Oh, and 42-13.


    As a Niner fan I must ask, who in the hell is KJ Wright? He has the never to call us whinners.


    I think you accidentally a word there.

    Oh, and KJ Wright is the fellow who blew up your Gazelle a few times last year.
    Super Bowl Champions XVLIII

    RIP Radish: Check your PMs. Upper right corner.
    User avatar
    Sarlacc83
    * NET Philistine *
     
    Posts: 15232
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:02 am
    Location: Portland, OR


Re: Back-up scrub 49ers RB goes
Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:47 am
  • Sarlacc83 wrote:
    Ninerg wrote:
    Decimation wrote:Who the hell is Anthony Dixon?

    Oh, and 42-13.


    As a Niner fan I must ask, who in the hell is KJ Wright? He has the never to call us whinners.


    I think you accidentally a word there.

    Oh, and KJ Wright is the fellow who blew up your Gazelle a few times last year.


    What Gazelle, my memory fails me? Niner fan tend to forget about what happen in regular season games as we care more about Superbowls.
    Ninerg
    NET Practice Squad
     
    Posts: 73
    Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:25 pm


Re: Back-up scrub 49ers RB goes
Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:00 am
  • Ninerg wrote:
    Sarlacc83 wrote:
    Ninerg wrote:
    As a Niner fan I must ask, who in the hell is KJ Wright? He has the never to call us whinners.


    I think you accidentally a word there.

    Oh, and KJ Wright is the fellow who blew up your Gazelle a few times last year.


    What Gazelle, my memory fails me? Niner fan tend to forget about what happen in regular season games as we care more about Superbowls.


    This isn't going to end well.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3437
    Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:34 pm


  • I'm not happy that Boobie made that comment, but it was just a gentle jab. WAY too much being made of it. If these were 2 teams with no postseason hopes it wouldn't even be reported.

    As for all you guys making the comment about how much he sucks or who is he...

    ...He's the teams 4th HB/backup FB/core special teams player.

    More than anything else, he's a clown...and I mean that in a good way.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3437
    Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:34 pm


  • Who cares?

    It's not like any of us hate them more now. They are evil and good hates evil.
    Image
    User avatar
    Tech Worlds
    * Capt'n Dom *
    * Capt'n Dom *
     
    Posts: 9477
    Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:40 am
    Location: Granite Falls, WA


  • Didn't some no-name WR from the Packers do something like this before the game last year? and, I believe he wasn't even active for the game...

    This Dixon guy seems a little afraid/scared by the way he stated that he "enjoys hostile enviroments, imma feel right at home", Sure pal you keep talking and give our players/fan something to feed on for this game..
    User avatar
    Johnny
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 586
    Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:16 am
    Location: At a McDonald's inside a Walmart.


  • Isn't he like a 4th string RB? If you're going to talk trash, at least participate in the game which I doubt he will.
    Pick6
    NET Practice Squad
     
    Posts: 96
    Joined: Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:45 pm


  • Marvin49 wrote:I'm not happy that Boobie made that comment, but it was just a gentle jab. WAY too much being made of it. If these were 2 teams with no postseason hopes it wouldn't even be reported ...


    I disagree Marv, a comment like that should be done as a PM if it is between friends or a group of friends who has an understanding amongst each other. That fact that he ran it up the flag pole for all to see says he wanted everyone to see and hear it.

    We heard it loud and clear ... :twisted:

    It's like standing up in the middle of a Mothers Against Drunk Driving conference with a beer in your hand and yelling, "How many of you are on the rag cause it smells like a tuna boat in here" ???
    I reject your reality and substitute my own
    User avatar
    HawkHouse
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*
     
    Posts: 806
    Joined: Fri May 29, 2009 9:12 pm
    Location: Eugene, OR


  • Johnny wrote:Didn't some no-name WR from the Packers do something like this before the game last year? and, I believe he wasn't even active for the game...

    This Dixon guy seems a little afraid/scared by the way he stated that he "enjoys hostile enviroments, imma feel right at home", Sure pal you keep talking and give our players/fan something to feed on for this game..


    No.

    Boobie is a clown, but he certainly isn't afraid. :D

    I seriously doubt either team needs anything more to feed on to get up for this game. If anything I'd worry about these teams being over amped at kickoff.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3437
    Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:34 pm


  • HawkHouse wrote:
    Marvin49 wrote:I'm not happy that Boobie made that comment, but it was just a gentle jab. WAY too much being made of it. If these were 2 teams with no postseason hopes it wouldn't even be reported ...


    I disagree Marv, a comment like that should be done as a PM if it is between friends or a group of friends who has an understanding amongst each other. That fact that he ran it up the flag pole for all to see says he wanted everyone to see and hear it.

    We heard it loud and clear ... :twisted:

    It's like standing up in the middle of a Mothers Against Drunk Driving conference with a beer in your hand and yelling, "How many of you are on the rag cause it smells like a tuna boat in here" ???


    Yeah...THATs what it's like.

    Please.

    All of these guys are saying far worse things in the locker room. Boobies mistake was saying it on twitter which is why I said I wasn't happy about it.

    Either way, there isn't much that can amp this game up any farther.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3437
    Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:34 pm


  • Marvin49 wrote:Boobies mistake was saying it on twitter which is why I said I wasn't happy about it.



    boobies. wtitter.
    cboom wrote:Wilson is the worst QB I have seen as a Hawks fan. And I have been around long enough to see them all.
    User avatar
    HawksFTW
    * NET E-Knight *
     
    Posts: 4157
    Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:06 am


Re: Back-up scrub 49ers RB goes
Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:32 am
  • Ninerg wrote:
    Sarlacc83 wrote:
    Ninerg wrote:
    As a Niner fan I must ask, who in the hell is KJ Wright? He has the never to call us whinners.


    I think you accidentally a word there.

    Oh, and KJ Wright is the fellow who blew up your Gazelle a few times last year.


    What Gazelle, my memory fails me? Niner fan tend to forget about what happen in regular season games as we care more about Superbowls.


    LOL, you're hilarious. Typical Niner fan. If you don't even know the names of the starting players on your rival's team, you shouldn't be talking football with anyone. That's especially true if you're going to brag about losing SuperBowls.
    User avatar
    HansGruber
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2122
    Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:39 pm


  • I got to side with the 49er fans here. I've switched allegiance! All this really great dialogue between fanbases has changed my mind, I'm now a 49ers fan!

    Again thank you to; mretrade, Marvin49, Box818, HarveyMilk'sAZT, nomotcells and all the other GREAT 49er posters. For the first time in my life, I'm supporting a CHAMPION!
    Last edited by pehawk on Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
    User avatar
    pehawk
    * Report Button *
     
    Posts: 9930
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:08 pm


  • Marvin49 wrote:
    HawkHouse wrote:
    Marvin49 wrote:I'm not happy that Boobie made that comment, but it was just a gentle jab. WAY too much being made of it. If these were 2 teams with no postseason hopes it wouldn't even be reported ...


    I disagree Marv, a comment like that should be done as a PM if it is between friends or a group of friends who has an understanding amongst each other. That fact that he ran it up the flag pole for all to see says he wanted everyone to see and hear it.

    We heard it loud and clear ... :twisted:

    It's like standing up in the middle of a Mothers Against Drunk Driving conference with a beer in your hand and yelling, "How many of you are on the rag cause it smells like a tuna boat in here" ???


    Yeah...THATs what it's like.

    Please.

    All of these guys are saying far worse things in the locker room. Boobies mistake was saying it on twitter which is why I said I wasn't happy about it.

    Either way, there isn't much that can amp this game up any farther.


    We're not talking about what is said in the locker room, which I agree has gotta be off the charts, we're talking about standing up in public and calling out a professional football team and essentially bringing their masculinity into question.

    That is SOOOO not what you should do to professional football player, essentially calling them a bunch of bitches.

    My aforementioned MADD scenario may be a bit over the top but not by much. It is most definitely not a "gentle jab" or some cookies and ice cream thing as you suggest.
    Last edited by HawkHouse on Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own
    User avatar
    HawkHouse
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*
     
    Posts: 806
    Joined: Fri May 29, 2009 9:12 pm
    Location: Eugene, OR


Re: Back-up scrub 49ers RB goes
Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:42 am
  • Ninerg wrote:What Gazelle, my memory fails me? Niner fan tend to forget about what happen in regular season games as we care more about Superbowls.


    Well I guess that does explain where your fans were the last 20 years before last year. ;)

    Go Hawks.
    User avatar
    SeaTown81
    * NET Alumni *
     
    Posts: 4636
    Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:35 am
    Location: Seattle, WA


Re: Back-up scrub 49ers RB goes
Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:48 am
  • SeaTown81 wrote:
    Ninerg wrote:What Gazelle, my memory fails me? Niner fan tend to forget about what happen in regular season games as we care more about Superbowls.


    Well I guess that does explain where your fans were the last 20 years before last year. ;)

    Go Hawks.


    I noticed that too !!! Around my town you rarely saw anyone sport 49ers gear anywhere. Even my wife who was born and raised never rocked any gear or cared about the team. Once they started doing well again, the fans came out of the woodwork !!!

    It was unbelievable, even my beloved wife has jumped back on the bandwagon. She even has swagger when she talks smack about our rivalry now. Whereas before, she knew better than to do so ...

    Fair weather fans, ya gotta love em .... or at least I do, one of em anyway ;)
    I reject your reality and substitute my own
    User avatar
    HawkHouse
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*
     
    Posts: 806
    Joined: Fri May 29, 2009 9:12 pm
    Location: Eugene, OR


  • MLOhawks wrote:They were college teammates, I think this is just two friends goofing.


    Bingo! It is hilarious that the league has made this big of a deal about it. But after all, the league is all about ratings and they are relying on those fans who aren't aware of their history to help create bigger ratings for Sunday nights game.

    After the game either way watch these two meet at center field laughing about it.
    DISCLAIMER:

    The trash talking that I do occasionally this week is strictly for gamesmanship between opposing fanbases as a result of our upcoming matchup this week on SNF. It by no means should be taken personally.
    User avatar
    NinerLifer
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 690
    Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:30 pm


  • NinerLifer wrote:
    MLOhawks wrote:They were college teammates, I think this is just two friends goofing.


    Bingo! It is hilarious that the league has made this big of a deal about it. But after all, the league is all about ratings and they are relying on those fans who aren't aware of their history to help create bigger ratings for Sunday nights game.

    After the game either way watch these two meet at center field laughing about it.


    Dixon wasn't addressing Wright with his Tweet. Wright responded to him. So yeah, I'm sure KJ was having a good time with his old teammate. Dixon though, that was just him mouthing off on Twitter on his own.

    And of course the fan of the player looking like an idiot is going to downplay something like this. :roll:

    Go Hawks
    Last edited by SeaTown81 on Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
    User avatar
    SeaTown81
    * NET Alumni *
     
    Posts: 4636
    Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:35 am
    Location: Seattle, WA


Re: Back-up scrub 49ers RB goes
Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:00 am
  • HawkHouse wrote:
    SeaTown81 wrote:
    Ninerg wrote:What Gazelle, my memory fails me? Niner fan tend to forget about what happen in regular season games as we care more about Superbowls.


    Well I guess that does explain where your fans were the last 20 years before last year. ;)

    Go Hawks.


    I noticed that too !!! Around my town you rarely saw anyone sport 49ers gear anywhere. Even my wife who was born and raised never rocked any gear or cared about the team. Once they started doing well again, the fans came out of the woodwork !!!

    It was unbelievable, even my beloved wife has jumped back on the bandwagon. She even has swagger when she talks smack about our rivalry now. Whereas before, she knew better than to do so ...

    Fair weather fans, ya gotta love em .... or at least I do, one of em anyway ;)


    What town is that?
    Ninerg
    NET Practice Squad
     
    Posts: 73
    Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:25 pm


  • NinerLifer wrote:
    MLOhawks wrote:They were college teammates, I think this is just two friends goofing.


    Bingo! It is hilarious that the league has made this big of a deal about it. But after all, the league is all about ratings and they are relying on those fans who aren't aware of their history to help create bigger ratings for Sunday nights game.

    After the game either way watch these two meet at center field laughing about it.


    I could see KJ's post being because they we're teammates, but Dixon's post was not directed at KJ ... it was a soapbox thing, so how can that be considered just between teammates?
    I reject your reality and substitute my own
    User avatar
    HawkHouse
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*
     
    Posts: 806
    Joined: Fri May 29, 2009 9:12 pm
    Location: Eugene, OR


  • Pick6 wrote:Isn't he like a 4th string RB? If you're going to talk trash, at least participate in the game which I doubt he will.


    To be honest, you don't want him in the game, he can be a punishing runner if given the opportunity. The guy is a real bruiser, he would wear Seattle down.
    Ninerg
    NET Practice Squad
     
    Posts: 73
    Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:25 pm


  • Ninerg wrote:
    Pick6 wrote:Isn't he like a 4th string RB? If you're going to talk trash, at least participate in the game which I doubt he will.


    To be honest, you don't want him in the game, he can be a punishing runner if given the opportunity. The guy is a real bruiser, he would wear Seattle down.


    Yes, that's why he's a backup.

    I can hear the 49ers coaches now: "If he was in, he would wear them down. But let's keep him on the bench."
    Image
    Radish and Cheinhill — Gone, but not forgotten
    User avatar
    HawkFan72
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 11509
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:50 am
    Location: Antioch, CA


  • So much fun in here. Not the least of which: boobies and tuna boats.
    Image
    User avatar
    HawkAroundTheClock
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1529
    Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:30 pm
    Location: Olympia


  • HawkFan72 wrote:
    Ninerg wrote:
    Pick6 wrote:Isn't he like a 4th string RB? If you're going to talk trash, at least participate in the game which I doubt he will.


    To be honest, you don't want him in the game, he can be a punishing runner if given the opportunity. The guy is a real bruiser, he would wear Seattle down.


    Yes, that's why he's a backup.

    I can hear the 49ers coaches now: "If he was in, he would wear them down. But let's keep him on the bench."

    Just like they didn't use their full playbook last game so they wouldn't give anything away for the playoffs. Genius!
    User avatar
    Sonichellboy
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 271
    Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:41 pm


  • 4 pages due to a corny joke by a backup RB that will never see the field? You can tell this game is important if this intense level of analysis is necessary for such a remark. Kind of like the financial news "analyzing" Greenspan's briefcase back in the day before FED meetings. Is it "too heavy" or is it "light." If it is "too heavy" he may make a move on interest rates.
    User avatar
    plyka
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1323
    Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:40 pm


  • Ninerg wrote:
    Pick6 wrote:Isn't he like a 4th string RB? If you're going to talk trash, at least participate in the game which I doubt he will.


    To be honest, you don't want him in the game, he can be a punishing runner if given the opportunity. The guy is a real bruiser, he would wear Seattle down.


    I think it's pretty evident you guys don't want him in either cuz he sucks.
    Image
    3elieve
    User avatar
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *
     
    Posts: 19156
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:02 am
    Location: Graham, WA


  • Throwdown wrote:
    Ninerg wrote:
    Pick6 wrote:Isn't he like a 4th string RB? If you're going to talk trash, at least participate in the game which I doubt he will.


    To be honest, you don't want him in the game, he can be a punishing runner if given the opportunity. The guy is a real bruiser, he would wear Seattle down.


    I think it's pretty evident you guys don't want him in either cuz he sucks.


    WTF, don't talk shit about their secret weapon Dixon. He is so good the 49ers are afraid to play him. He may cause too much damage to opposing teams, and as such the 49ers have made him 4th or 5th string RB.
    User avatar
    plyka
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1323
    Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:40 pm


Next


It is currently Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:01 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]




Information
  • Who is online