Back-up scrub 49ers RB goes "She-Hawks"...

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • ..and KJ Wright responds. Not real bright, Anthony Dixon:

http://www.sportsradiokjr.com/pages/sof ... e=11646287
    @SeahawkGreg

"I will be thrilled with 10 wins.... If we win 14 games, I will tattoo my nuts green and blue!" --13thMan
    FlyingGreg
    * Master Chief *
    * Master Chief *

• BUAHAHAHA. Love you, Wright! Way to stand up.
    Rams bet status: honored. Bradford still sucks.
    RedAlice is right.
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

• Who the hell is Anthony Dixon?

Oh, and 42-13.
    Decimation
    NET Veteran

Re: Back-up scrub 49ers RB goes
Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:17 pm
  • Decimation wrote:Who the hell is Anthony Dixon?

Exactly.
    @SeahawkGreg

"I will be thrilled with 10 wins.... If we win 14 games, I will tattoo my nuts green and blue!" --13thMan
    FlyingGreg
    * Master Chief *
    * Master Chief *

Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:21 pm

A guy who will barely see the field. Which is why he feels free to talk smack. He doesn't have to worry about personally feeling the repercussions.
    Last edited by HawkFan72 on Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    HawkFan72
    NET Pro Bowler

• Meanwhile, their starting RB says:

“We’ll see what they bring to the table,” Gore said of Seattle's defense. “I want to see what they’ll do now. Kap showed he can run, throw, block, I want to see what they do now.”

Gore stressed the key to winning in Seattle is to quiet the rowdy home fans with a fast start.

“It’s real loud,” Gore said of Century Link Field. “Hopefully we can go in there, start fast, and we can make their fans be quiet.”
    hoxrox
    NET Veteran

• hoxrox wrote:Meanwhile, their starting RB says:

“We’ll see what they bring to the table,” Gore said of Seattle's defense. “I want to see what they’ll do now. Kap showed he can run, throw, block, I want to see what they do now.”

Gore stressed the key to winning in Seattle is to quiet the rowdy home fans with a fast start.

“It’s real loud,” Gore said of Century Link Field. “Hopefully we can go in there, start fast, and we can make their fans be quiet.”

Quiet C Link? Good luck with that!
    @SeahawkGreg

FlyingGreg
    * Master Chief *
    * Master Chief *

• Both of those guys should be embarrassed for themselves. That's like Throwdown level smack they're talking. "She Hawks" and "forty whiners"? Embarassing.
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *

• I love this.
    RockHawk wrote:This has turned into nothing but a personal attack, which goes against our forum rules...... I'll allow it.
    Laloosh
    NET Veteran

• We better TROUNCE them.
    Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
    * The Producer *

• JSeahawks wrote:Both of those guys should be embarrassed for themselves. That's like Throwdown level smack they're talking. "She Hawks" and "forty whiners"? Embarassing.

This.

It honestly sounds like a back and forth between fans instead of players. KJ shoulda left that send button alone. Deleted it afterwards but forever on the Internet.
    ak3000
    NET Veteran

• ak3000 wrote:
    JSeahawks wrote:Both of those guys should be embarrassed for themselves. That's like Throwdown level smack they're talking. "She Hawks" and "forty whiners"? Embarassing.

This.

It honestly sounds like a back and forth between fans instead of players. KJ shoulda left that send button alone. Deleted it afterwards but forever on the Internet.

Sure makes it easier to believe that we get players on these boards, however.
    HawkFan72
    NET Pro Bowler

• I thought KJ's response was prefect, and I bet Harbaugh & the rest of the 9ers all cringed when they saw what Dixon said. They did not wanna give us any bulletin board material.
    Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
    * The Producer *

• JSeahawks wrote:Both of those guys should be embarrassed for themselves. That's like Throwdown level smack they're talking. "She Hawks" and "forty whiners"? Embarassing.

C'mon. I don't think K.J. gave much thought and was returning the pettiness as a point of emphasis of Anthony Dixon's trash talk. That the 49ers will be coming into the Seahawks house, and they'll be getting boohoos, Jim Harbaugh cant tantrum kiss better.

Its crazy too because Kaep and Harbaugh were trying to be as nonchalant as possible not to give the Seahawks bulletin board material and this fool tweets stupidity.

Seahawks comin home, gonna break some bones.
    #11 is the Gatling Gun, coming at Ds in multiple, unpredictable ways spreading the field horizontally.

#10 is the Sniper Rifle, if you don't respect his deep field speed opposing DBs will end up in a pink mist.

#24 is the Boomstick, get in his way when you're the lone defender, I dare you.
    Pandion Haliaetus
    NET Veteran

• Looks like the Seahawks are already winning at the game hasnt even started
    Axx
    NET Veteran

• Shehawks is 1000x better than "seachickens", I give him credit
    ----
    ensett
    NET Veteran

Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:57 pm
  • sc85sis wrote:Apparently Dixon and KJ were teammates in college.

Ding ding ding! We have a winner. No way KJ goes to that level unless it was for fun.
    "So between my friends and I we have been at every home game to date this year, and we have all been plotting the offensive plays called. " ------Anthony!
    Tical21
    NET Veteran

• I have gone from disliking the Niners to just being sick of them. I cannot wait until this game is over. I cannot wait to focus on the Jags. THE JAGS.
    "He's a *****. It's not that he was a *****, he is a *****, and that's why he hasn't won anything."
    Smelly McUgly
    NET Veteran

Location: God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwest

• I would love us to run up the score like last time, and have the crowd chant "SHE! HAWKS!!!"
    MysterMatt
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

Sir... I've never used a corny name disparaging nickname for another team, like ever.

I did call Aaron Rodger Arianna Rodgers cuz I think he's a bitch, but thats as far as I've gone. Okay I did call Billy McMullin "Billy McMuffin" in 2008.. BUT THATS IT
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

• dixon is an idiot and why KJ responded I have no idea. Both of them are stupid, but Dixon is more cause he plays for the niners
    davidonmi
    NET Veteran

• Gore stressed the key to winning in Seattle is to quiet the rowdy home fans with a fast start.

Like the Clink would quiet down if the Niners take a 14-0 lead :D That should make the fans raise even more hell...

Seahawks is a good comeback team and the 12's know that.
    The Moment: Image
    TwilightError
    NET Veteran

• They were college teammates, I think this is just two friends goofing.
    "Are we rockin' and rollin' or what?!''

-- Seattle coach Pete Carroll, celebrating with his coaches after the Seahawks pulled off a trade with the Jets, netting running back Leon Washington on Saturday, via Seahawks.com
    MLOhawks
    NET Veteran

• Tical21 wrote:
    sc85sis wrote:Apparently Dixon and KJ were teammates in college.

Ding ding ding! We have a winner. No way KJ goes to that level unless it was for fun.

KJ may have responded all in fun, but Dixon's juvenile tweet wasn't addressed specifically at KJ... it was a general tweet to his followers, so that portion of the convo was not a friendly joust between former teammates.
    HawKnPeppa
    NET Veteran

• MysterMatt wrote:I would love us to run up the score like last time, and have the crowd chant "SHE! HAWKS!!!"

I don't think a large crowd chanting She-hawks would sound any different than Seahawks.
    "I'm better at life than you." -Richard Sherman
    "The separation is in the preparation" -Russell Wilson
    OreIdahawk
    NET Rookie

• What, did we think the rivalry was going to consist of sportsmanship and kindness?
    Let him smack talk, it makes it more fun. Clearly KJ thinks so too.

For those who don't know, Anthony Dixon is probably the most important Niner that you've never heard of. He's been there for a long, long time as a goal line back. He does really well in jumbo packages, and is at the heart of special teams play, and always produces. He was a tail back who asked to switch to fullback when Frank Gore or Kendall Hunter arrived, in order to stay with the franchise.

He's a pretty funny and normal guy that I've followed over the years. He has a ton of team pride and loves being in SF.
    fsmassey
    NET Practice Squad

• Dixon is a nice guy and a fan favorite. He was a class act at the superbowl and took pictures with myself and several fans in front of the 49ers hotel before the superbowl. However, he should just shut his mouth. Its not worth the controversy or bulletin board material. He is just a special teams player and I am surprised he has been kept around. He replaced Michael Robinson's role with the team when he was got rid of him.
    mretrade
    NET Starter

• This game is going to be good. If you needed this statement from Boobie to get up for it then you've been under a rock.
    John_Redcorn
    NET Practice Squad

• If this is some bench riding scrub then Kj should of responded with something more along the lines of. "The sheep do not need to meddle in the affairs of lions." Just my personal take.
    indyhawk1984
    NET Bench Warmer

• Boobie. Nicknames are fun. Boobie.

Boobie. Boobie. Boobie.

Boobie, meet BamBam. And the rest of the Boom.

This is fun.
    HawkAroundTheClock
    NET Veteran

• HawkAroundTheClock wrote:Boobie. Nicknames are fun. Boobie.

Boobie. Boobie. Boobie.

Boobie, meet BamBam. And the rest of the Boom.

This is fun.

Not likely. We'll see who has more 'boom' - Your legion, or our Tank.

This is fun.
    John_Redcorn
    NET Practice Squad

• Hmmm ... this coming from a guy whose only 2 carries in that 42-13 whooping came in garbage time during the 49ers very last series of the game.

You go girl.
    Hawkscanner
    * NET Sage *

• Dixon's twitter is always idiotic, but he has worked his way into being a valuable role player for the 9ers (backup RB and FB, and a ST ace). Everyone thought he would get cut before last year, but he added too much on ST.

I think treating this as serious or meaningful might be even more dumb than the initial tweet itself, which as is typical for Dixon, was pretty dumb.
    Popeyejones
    NET Veteran

• Maybe he has a lisp, and he types how he talks. It's SF, not out of the realm of possibility.
    Coug_Hawk08
    NET Veteran

• Maybe Dixon should go talk to Vernon Davis about the she hawks. :lol:
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

• Somebody should be pressing him more on this issue. Make it a focus item to get some distractions. Questions like the below should be in the media

"Last year your teammate used homophobic comments and now you refer to she-hawks like women are something negative. What is it that the 49ers don't like about women and homosexuals?"

"Does the 49er players also dislike children"

"Why is it that you think women are weak and calling someone "she" is an insult"

"what did your mother think about your tweet"

"What did your boyfriend think about the tweet"
    mikeak
    NET Veteran

• Coug_Hawk08 wrote:Maybe he has a lisp, and he types how he talks. It's SF, not out of the realm of possibility.

Poor comment reflects poorly. ;)
    Popeyejones
    NET Veteran

• Largent80 wrote:Maybe Dixon should go talk to Vernon Davis about the she hawks. :lol:

I bet Davis' chest still hurts when he sees that on t.v. ;)
    I reject your reality and substitute my own
    HawkHouse
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*

• Twitter is the work of the Devil!

Jokes aside, the media sure likes it though. They work all day trying to get killer quotes from athletes with little to no luck. Then the same athletes turn around and just leave nuggets for these guys floating around in cyberspace. The media folks sound like Rich Eisen after Joey Porter and J. Stevens had their quotes come out at XL.

It's like we all are the playground instigator trying to get two folks to duke it out.
    Leon Washington 2010-2012 Red Bryant 2008-2013 Chris Clemons 2010-2013 Golden Tate 2010-2013
    Brandon Browner 2011-2013 Breno Giacomini 2011-2013 - Gone but not forgotten.
    Wilson will sign for $18M+ (3/4/2014)
    drdiags
    * The Doc *
    * The Doc *

• Largent80 wrote:Maybe Dixon should go talk to Vernon Davis about the she hawks. :lol:

Vernon doesn't remember what you are referencing...
    BocciHawk
    NET Veteran

Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:42 am

Oh, and 42-13.

As a Niner fan I must ask, who in the hell is KJ Wright? He has the never to call us whinners.
    Ninerg
    NET Practice Squad

• BocciHawk wrote:
    Largent80 wrote:Maybe Dixon should go talk to Vernon Davis about the she hawks. :lol:

Vernon doesn't remember what you are referencing...

Because he was too busy preparing for the Superbowl :D
    Ninerg
    NET Practice Squad

Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:43 am
  • Ninerg wrote:
    Decimation wrote:Who the hell is Anthony Dixon?

Oh, and 42-13.

As a Niner fan I must ask, who in the hell is KJ Wright? He has the never to call us whinners.

I think you accidentally a word there.

Oh, and KJ Wright is the fellow who blew up your Gazelle a few times last year.
    Super Bowl Champions XVLIII
    Sarlacc83
    * NET Philistine *

Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:47 am
  • Sarlacc83 wrote:
    Ninerg wrote:
    Decimation wrote:Who the hell is Anthony Dixon?

Oh, and 42-13.

What Gazelle, my memory fails me? Niner fan tend to forget about what happen in regular season games as we care more about Superbowls.
    Ninerg
    NET Practice Squad

Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:00 am
  • Ninerg wrote:
    Sarlacc83 wrote:
    Ninerg wrote:

What Gazelle, my memory fails me? Niner fan tend to forget about what happen in regular season games as we care more about Superbowls.

This isn't going to end well.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran

• I'm not happy that Boobie made that comment, but it was just a gentle jab. WAY too much being made of it. If these were 2 teams with no postseason hopes it wouldn't even be reported.

As for all you guys making the comment about how much he sucks or who is he...

...He's the teams 4th HB/backup FB/core special teams player.

More than anything else, he's a clown...and I mean that in a good way.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran

• Who cares?

It's not like any of us hate them more now. They are evil and good hates evil.
    Tech Worlds
    * Capt'n Dom *
    * Capt'n Dom *

• Didn't some no-name WR from the Packers do something like this before the game last year? and, I believe he wasn't even active for the game...

This Dixon guy seems a little afraid/scared by the way he stated that he "enjoys hostile enviroments, imma feel right at home", Sure pal you keep talking and give our players/fan something to feed on for this game..
    Johnny
    NET Veteran

• Isn't he like a 4th string RB? If you're going to talk trash, at least participate in the game which I doubt he will.
    Pick6
    NET Practice Squad

Next

It is currently Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:03 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information