Back-up scrub 49ers RB goes "She-Hawks"...

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Decimation":3fd4ja5s said:
Who the hell is Anthony Dixon?

A guy who will barely see the field. Which is why he feels free to talk smack. He doesn't have to worry about personally feeling the repercussions.

hoxrox

Reaction score
Meanwhile, their starting RB says:

“We’ll see what they bring to the table,” Gore said of Seattle's defense. “I want to see what they’ll do now. Kap showed he can run, throw, block, I want to see what they do now.”

Gore stressed the key to winning in Seattle is to quiet the rowdy home fans with a fast start.

“It’s real loud,” Gore said of Century Link Field. “Hopefully we can go in there, start fast, and we can make their fans be quiet.”

OP
OP
FlyingGreg

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
hoxrox":2rlx29en said:
Meanwhile, their starting RB says:

“We’ll see what they bring to the table,” Gore said of Seattle's defense. “I want to see what they’ll do now. Kap showed he can run, throw, block, I want to see what they do now.”

Gore stressed the key to winning in Seattle is to quiet the rowdy home fans with a fast start.

“It’s real loud,” Gore said of Century Link Field. “Hopefully we can go in there, start fast, and we can make their fans be quiet.”

Quiet C Link? Good luck with that!

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Both of those guys should be embarrassed for themselves. That's like Throwdown level smack they're talking. "She Hawks" and "forty whiners"? Embarassing.

ak3000

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2c0tibrj said:
Both of those guys should be embarrassed for themselves. That's like Throwdown level smack they're talking. "She Hawks" and "forty whiners"? Embarassing.

This.

It honestly sounds like a back and forth between fans instead of players. KJ shoulda left that send button alone. Deleted it afterwards but forever on the Internet.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
ak3000":3c5nrhod said:
JSeahawks":3c5nrhod said:

This.

It honestly sounds like a back and forth between fans instead of players. KJ shoulda left that send button alone. Deleted it afterwards but forever on the Internet.

Sure makes it easier to believe that we get players on these boards, however.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
I thought KJ's response was prefect, and I bet Harbaugh & the rest of the 9ers all cringed when they saw what Dixon said. They did not wanna give us any bulletin board material.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
JSeahawks":ca0n1wyb said:

C'mon. I don't think K.J. gave much thought and was returning the pettiness as a point of emphasis of Anthony Dixon's trash talk. That the 49ers will be coming into the Seahawks house, and they'll be getting boohoos, Jim Harbaugh cant tantrum kiss better.

Its crazy too because Kaep and Harbaugh were trying to be as nonchalant as possible not to give the Seahawks bulletin board material and this fool tweets stupidity.

Seahawks comin home, gonna break some bones.

Axx

Reaction score
Looks like the Seahawks are already winning at the game hasnt even started

ensett

Reaction score
Shehawks is 1000x better than "seachickens", I give him credit

Tical21

Reaction score
sc85sis":lvpbss97 said:
Apparently Dixon and KJ were teammates in college.
Ding ding ding! We have a winner. No way KJ goes to that level unless it was for fun.

MysterMatt

Reaction score
I would love us to run up the score like last time, and have the crowd chant "SHE! HAWKS!!!"