Anyone hear Kaep & Harbaugh's press call to Seattle Media?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Wow. Just. Wow.

Seriously, what a couple of tools. If you can find the audio, do. If you need any more reason to scream your lungs out and cause disruption, take a listen. Especially to Kaepernick's conference call to Seattle media. It's so very easy to see why they are an easy team to hate.

I can say one thing with 100% certainty. A conference call with Carroll and Wilson to the San Francisco media would have been 1,000 times classier.

mretrade

Reaction score
They both take pride in not answering or giving anything to the media. School of belichick on this one.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
mretrade":3kebg0gi said:
They both take pride in not answering or giving anything to the media. School of belichick on this one.
You're just performing "eliteness by association" in trying to compare them to Belichick. You can still give answers that don't sound like a slow high schooler wrote them without giving stuff away.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1p2mf0d7 said:
On top of that, I just read this, and Kaepernick has to be the worst QB in the league at answering interview questions. If I didn't know better, I'd think it was some 8th grade kid answering stuff.

http://49ers.pressdemocrat.com/2013/09/ ... our-voice/

Funny but they omitted the one question and response I heard.

To paraphrase:

Seattle Media: You've heard about the 12th Man...Were they a factor in last year's game at all?

Kaepernick: No. We had (problems inside the huddle). It wasn't the crowd.

Lordy. :34853_doh:

mretrade

Reaction score
Eliteness by association? How does that make any sense?

You want elite?

25-8-1

Keep throwing your stones. As long as he wins, its a non-story.

13thMan

Reaction score
Wow..... the super sensitive fans are just something to behold.... Seriously guys, what do you want??? This is football, not girl scouts! Should they get together for tea on Saturday night before the game?? Just ridiculous!

WHO CARES!!!

Look what PC had to say in his interview... it's all a bunch of "yeah, Harbaugh is a great coach, Kaepernick is fantastic, blah blah blah..."

It's all just fluff anyway... more crapola to build up the game which needs absolutely ZERO building up...

IMO....

Clayfighter

Reaction score
Reminds me of the movie Bedazzled when Brendan Frazier is a basket ball player and he keeps repeating that to win they gave 110%. How many one word answers did Kap give?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
mretrade":2ezls5te said:

You want elite?

25-8-1

42-13 beotch, be prepared to watch your little team get embarassed on nation TV AGAIN!

mretrade

Reaction score
LOL 42-13 is irrelevant after this game. Are you going to be fixated on a game that meant little three years from now? 49er fans dont care because in the end you were qatching our team in the big game from your couch.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
mretrade":16tg21kz said:
LOL 42-13 is irrelevant after this game. Are you going to be fixated on a game that meant little three years from now? 49er fans dont care because in the end you were qatching our team in the big game from your couch.

I enjoyed the Superbowl. Watching the 49ers get stomped was the 2nd best thing to the Hawks being there.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
mretrade":2z0uyple said:

You want elite?

25-8-1

Since you apparently lack the ability to read for context, I was referring specifically to the quality of their interviews.

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
Aros":17b85lnl said:
RolandDeschain":17b85lnl said:
On top of that, I just read this, and Kaepernick has to be the worst QB in the league at answering interview questions. If I didn't know better, I'd think it was some 8th grade kid answering stuff.

http://49ers.pressdemocrat.com/2013/09/ ... our-voice/

Funny but they omitted the one question and response I heard.

To paraphrase:

Seattle Media: You've heard about the 12th Man...Were they a factor in last year's game at all?

Kaepernick: No. We had (problems inside the huddle). It wasn't the crowd.

Lordy. :34853_doh:

Really did seem like a combo of both. Noise was messing up the communication, but really, they were incredibly unprepared. The noise shouldnt have messed them up that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts