Kellen Davis ??

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Meh, third string TE, so whatever, but why did we even bother cutting McGrath if this was the best option? Anyone know anything about this dude's blocking ability? His rep as a pass catcher is terrible.

ensett

Reaction score
He had a highlight TD catch in preseason against us during his rookie year. That's all I know about him

DavidSeven

Reaction score
I would honestly rather carry six backs w/ Mike Rob than experiment with non-developmental scrub TEs.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
I was upset with us letting go McGrath...wasn't Davis supposed to be pretty good coming out?

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
-The Glove-":2riyeeom said:
I was upset with us letting go McGrath...wasn't Davis supposed to be pretty good coming out?

Yes. And then he developed hands that make this guy's look soft.

Rock eater

Tical21

Reaction score
McGrath, depite his Sparq rating, was not an NFL level player.

ensett

Reaction score
Allen Bradford gone to make room for Davis
Should have been Person

DavidSeven

Reaction score
WTF. I know they've earned our trust, but I'm really having a hard time understanding our FO lately. Cut Bradford over Person? Over Lotulelei? To make room for this scrub?

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Tical21":351huzno said:
McGrath, depite his Sparq rating, was not an NFL level player.

I like how you continue to take petty shots at me but its funny how McGrath is currently on a NFL roster and was claimed by the first team that could. So its possible he could of landed on the 30 other teams.

On Kellen Davis: I wouldn't sleep on Davis, he's basically, at best 2012 Anthony McCoy without considerable upside. I would grade Davis out to be a slightly better blocker than McCoy. Davis is bigger, and started a lot of games for the Bears in that capacity more so than he was used as a pass-catcher.

He should be a servicable player.

It sucks about Bradford but oh well. Person is probably being kept because of Cable. And they probably like Lotulelei's upside better or something.

What's funny to me is for all the flack Morgan has gotten from this fan base, he's still here.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Pandion Haliaetus":3bdhqn2q said:
What's funny to me is for all the flack Morgan has gotten from this fan base, he's still here.

I would have kept Bradford over Morgan. I constantly forget that Morgan even made the final 53, which says a lot about how I perceive his value. I'm guessing his ability to (ineffectively) play LEO saved him. Maybe special teams, too. Just a really baffling move.