New Rivalry Stories: SF vs Sea

pehawk

Reaction score
So, given that the rivalry's so fresh and new, I'm not expecting stories as juicy as the Raiders stories. But, I have a few;

2009 - While a bunch of us we're in SF, MysterMatt scaled a SF 49er Billboard and PLASTERED it with Seahawks.net stickers. Greatness (please note this was before Matt had long hair, so, it was better)

Umm, 2004...maybe? - Whenever the sharpie game occurred, I had my first unfortunate run-in with a 49er fan. It was in the Hawks nest, featuring two mediocre teams. This 49er fan was hollering and baiting us all game long. So, on his way back to his seat, nacho's and beer in hand, I "accidently" did a touchdown signal with him walking behind me. Sadly, two beers and nacho's soiled his clothing before eventually hitting the ground. Eventually dude's 49er hat got tossed on the field, by some other loud nitwit. Pretty great and immature.

You got any?

RockHawk

Reaction score
pehawk":2mjg71us said:
So, given that the rivalry's so fresh and new, I'm not expecting stories as juicy as the Raiders stories. But, I have a few;

2009 - While a bunch of us we're in SF, MysterMatt scaled a SF 49er Billboard and PLASTERED it with Seahawks.net stickers. Greatness (please note this was before Matt had long hair, so, it was better)

How we didn't get into an all out brawl in that stadium or get knifed is still a myster(matt)y to me.

12thMan1

Reaction score
Not much of a story but more of a cool memory. I was in San Fran for the game last year and there was a fan heckeling me in a joking manner (I assume it was the booze) and after a while, looked at my jersey and asked, "Who's Chancellor?" I pointed him out and he just laughed and said, "Good luck on that waste of a roster spot." Then I was at the game at home and watched Kam put the hit on Vernon Davis and hoped that that same fan was watching.

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
"Are you talking shit to me while holding a newborn?" - Random 49er fan in Candelstick Parking Lot, to me.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
pehawk":1u6r43b7 said:

Umm, 2004...maybe? - Whenever the sharpie game occurred, I had my first unfortunate run-in with a 49er fan. It was in the Hawks nest, featuring two mediocre teams. This 49er fan was hollering and baiting us all game long. So, on his way back to his seat, nacho's and beer in hand, I "accidently" did a touchdown signal with him walking behind me. Sadly, two beers and nacho's soiled his clothing before eventually hitting the ground. Eventually dude's 49er hat got tossed on the field, by some other loud nitwit. Pretty great and immature.

You got any?
Mini SanFranTrip045 1

MysterMatt

Reaction score
RockHawk":c59ezdt0 said:
pehawk":c59ezdt0 said:

How we didn't get into an all out brawl in that stadium or get knifed is still a myster(matt)y to me.
This is true. I've no idea how we walked out of there with the same amount of holes we had when we walked in.

BeahawksSlow

Reaction score
Thank god we play in a stadium that's not riddled with wannabe tough guys.

5280Hawk

Reaction score
This will be my first Hawks - ners game. I hope to have some good stories afterwards.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Great pic Yak. That's my friend Matt with the 12 painted on his face to the left (Works for KJR, is on in the mornings)

drcool

Reaction score
pehawk":oma3i6zf said:

You got any?

I remember sitting a few rows behind you and witnessing this. Good times, good times

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
drcool":33kwu18h said:
pehawk":33kwu18h said:

You got any?

I remember sitting a few rows behind you and witnessing this. Good times, good times

Did dude ever get his hat back?

MysterMatt

Reaction score
Remember when we found pehawk's uncle at that street fair?

Attachments

• SF 2009.jpg
    SF 2009.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 1,178

Highlordb

Reaction score
Why does it scare the hell out of my seeing Ryan (Pehawk) holding a child?