New Rivalry Stories: SF vs Sea

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
New Rivalry Stories: SF vs Sea
Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:03 am
  • So, given that the rivalry's so fresh and new, I'm not expecting stories as juicy as the Raiders stories. But, I have a few;

2009 - While a bunch of us we're in SF, MysterMatt scaled a SF 49er Billboard and PLASTERED it with Seahawks.net stickers. Greatness (please note this was before Matt had long hair, so, it was better)

Umm, 2004...maybe? - Whenever the sharpie game occurred, I had my first unfortunate run-in with a 49er fan. It was in the Hawks nest, featuring two mediocre teams. This 49er fan was hollering and baiting us all game long. So, on his way back to his seat, nacho's and beer in hand, I "accidently" did a touchdown signal with him walking behind me. Sadly, two beers and nacho's soiled his clothing before eventually hitting the ground. Eventually dude's 49er hat got tossed on the field, by some other loud nitwit. Pretty great and immature.

You got any?
    pehawk
    * Report Button *

Re: New Rivalry Stories: SF vs Sea
Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:05 am
  • pehawk wrote:So, given that the rivalry's so fresh and new, I'm not expecting stories as juicy as the Raiders stories. But, I have a few;

2009 - While a bunch of us we're in SF, MysterMatt scaled a SF 49er Billboard and PLASTERED it with Seahawks.net stickers. Greatness (please note this was before Matt had long hair, so, it was better)

How we didn't get into an all out brawl in that stadium or get knifed is still a myster(matt)y to me.
    Les - "Mark, you're my favorite player"
    Mark - "Mine too!"
    RockHawk
    * NET Landlord *

Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:17 am
  • Not much of a story but more of a cool memory. I was in San Fran for the game last year and there was a fan heckeling me in a joking manner (I assume it was the booze) and after a while, looked at my jersey and asked, "Who's Chancellor?" I pointed him out and he just laughed and said, "Good luck on that waste of a roster spot." Then I was at the game at home and watched Kam put the hit on Vernon Davis and hoped that that same fan was watching.
    12thMan1
    NET Veteran

Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:18 am
  • "Are you talking shit to me while holding a newborn?" - Random 49er fan in Candelstick Parking Lot, to me.
    pehawk
    * Report Button *

Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:33 am
  • pehawk wrote:So, given that the rivalry's so fresh and new, I'm not expecting stories as juicy as the Raiders stories. But, I have a few;

Umm, 2004...maybe? - Whenever the sharpie game occurred, I had my first unfortunate run-in with a 49er fan. It was in the Hawks nest, featuring two mediocre teams. This 49er fan was hollering and baiting us all game long. So, on his way back to his seat, nacho's and beer in hand, I "accidently" did a touchdown signal with him walking behind me. Sadly, two beers and nacho's soiled his clothing before eventually hitting the ground. Eventually dude's 49er hat got tossed on the field, by some other loud nitwit. Pretty great and immature.

You got any?
    mini-SanFranTrip045-1.jpg
    mini-SanFranTrip045-1.jpg (48.84 KiB) Viewed 1242 times
    Tech Worlds
    * Capt'n Dom *
    * Capt'n Dom *

Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:34 am
  • pehawk wrote:"Are you talking shit to me while holding a newborn?" - Random 49er fan in Candelstick Parking Lot, to me.
    mini-SanFranTrip053.jpg
    mini-SanFranTrip053.jpg (88.05 KiB) Viewed 1240 times
    Tech Worlds
    * Capt'n Dom *
    * Capt'n Dom *

Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:53 am
  • RockHawk wrote:
    pehawk wrote:So, given that the rivalry's so fresh and new, I'm not expecting stories as juicy as the Raiders stories. But, I have a few;

How we didn't get into an all out brawl in that stadium or get knifed is still a myster(matt)y to me.

This is true. I've no idea how we walked out of there with the same amount of holes we had when we walked in.
    MysterMatt
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:37 am
  • I stand constantly in awe of y'all's RoadHawkery.
    Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
    * The Producer *

Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:40 am
  • Thank god we play in a stadium that's not riddled with wannabe tough guys.
    BeahawksSlow
    NET Bench Warmer

Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:12 pm
  • Lets not forget this from the 09 trip.
    YaktownHawK
    NET Veteran

Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:24 pm
  • This will be my first Hawks - ners game. I hope to have some good stories afterwards.
    5280Hawk
    NET Veteran

Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:26 pm
  • Great pic Yak. That's my friend Matt with the 12 painted on his face to the left (Works for KJR, is on in the mornings)
    60 percent of the time..........it works........every time
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran

Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:30 pm
  • pehawk wrote:Umm, 2004...maybe? - Whenever the sharpie game occurred, I had my first unfortunate run-in with a 49er fan. It was in the Hawks nest, featuring two mediocre teams. This 49er fan was hollering and baiting us all game long. So, on his way back to his seat, nacho's and beer in hand, I "accidently" did a touchdown signal with him walking behind me. Sadly, two beers and nacho's soiled his clothing before eventually hitting the ground. Eventually dude's 49er hat got tossed on the field, by some other loud nitwit. Pretty great and immature.

You got any?

I remember sitting a few rows behind you and witnessing this. Good times, good times
    drcool
    NET Rookie

Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:32 pm
  • drcool wrote:
    pehawk wrote:Umm, 2004...maybe? - Whenever the sharpie game occurred, I had my first unfortunate run-in with a 49er fan. It was in the Hawks nest, featuring two mediocre teams. This 49er fan was hollering and baiting us all game long. So, on his way back to his seat, nacho's and beer in hand, I "accidently" did a touchdown signal with him walking behind me. Sadly, two beers and nacho's soiled his clothing before eventually hitting the ground. Eventually dude's 49er hat got tossed on the field, by some other loud nitwit. Pretty great and immature.

You got any?

I remember sitting a few rows behind you and witnessing this. Good times, good times

Did dude ever get his hat back?
    pehawk
    * Report Button *

Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:56 pm
  • Here's a couple more of us reppin at the stick!

YaktownHawK
    NET Veteran

Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:58 pm
  • YaktownHawK wrote:Lets not forget this from the 09 trip.

Oh, that's right! Good times!
    MysterMatt
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:05 pm
  • Remember when we found pehawk's uncle at that street fair?
    Attachments
    SF 2009.jpg
    SF 2009.jpg (55.09 KiB) Viewed 853 times
    MysterMatt
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:44 pm
  • Why does it scare the hell out of my seeing Ryan (Pehawk) holding a child?
    Highlordb
    NET Rookie

Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:14 pm
  • Highlordb wrote:Why does it scare the hell out of my seeing Ryan (Pehawk) holding a child?

Because it should.
    "Some people here have been groomed to accept mediocrity and lame ducks, I'm on board with the vibrato!" -SouthSoundHawk
    "BFS is kicking ass in here." -kearly (8/9/2013)
    bestfightstory
    * Glitter over Knives *

It is currently Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:11 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information