PC's Song of the Day: Sympathy for the Devil

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • LOL! What is the message here? Is Pete feeling sorry for Jim Harbaugh?

    Pete Carroll ‏@PeteCarroll 23m
    Competition Wednesday #SOTD!! Rolling Stones' "Sympathy for the Devil"
    Image
    User avatar
    HawkAroundTheClock
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1563
    Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:30 pm
    Location: Olympia


  • Pleased to meet you, hope you guess my name :twisted:
    Why is it when I try to come off as a smart ass, the opposite happens? :-(
    User avatar
    grizbob
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
     
    Posts: 2336
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:17 am
    Location: Born in Oakharbor, raised in the west, sentenced to life in St George


  • Image


    "HOOOOOOOOOOLDING!!!!!!!"


    btw, if anyone can advise as to how I can actually post a picture/image within a post (as opposed to the link to said image), I would appreciate it. I have been trying to copy and paste images (such as the one I just linked) but for some reason the board won't let me.
    Last edited by BuddyRyans46 on Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    The 46 Defense shall set you free.
    User avatar
    BuddyRyans46
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 142
    Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:53 am


  • BuddyRyans46 wrote:http://sinfl.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/jim-harbaugh.jpg


    "HOOOOOOOOOOLDING!!!!!!!"


    btw, if anyone can advise as to how I can actually post a picture/image within a post (as opposed to the link to said image), I would appreciate it. I have been trying to copy and paste images (such as the one I just linked) but for some reason the board won't let me.


    We don't let inferior teams fans post images, it's in the rules or something.
    Zebulon Dak wrote:If any Twitter employees get assassinated I'll vote Republican from here on out.
    User avatar
    OkieHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2499
    Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:48 pm
    Location: Oklahoma City


  • OkieHawk wrote:
    BuddyRyans46 wrote:http://sinfl.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/jim-harbaugh.jpg


    "HOOOOOOOOOOLDING!!!!!!!"


    btw, if anyone can advise as to how I can actually post a picture/image within a post (as opposed to the link to said image), I would appreciate it. I have been trying to copy and paste images (such as the one I just linked) but for some reason the board won't let me.


    We don't let inferior teams fans post images, it's in the rules or something.



    Why the Hate, Okiehawk? Why the hate?!
    The 46 Defense shall set you free.
    User avatar
    BuddyRyans46
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 142
    Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:53 am


  • BuddyRyans46 wrote:
    OkieHawk wrote:
    BuddyRyans46 wrote:http://sinfl.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/jim-harbaugh.jpg


    "HOOOOOOOOOOLDING!!!!!!!"


    btw, if anyone can advise as to how I can actually post a picture/image within a post (as opposed to the link to said image), I would appreciate it. I have been trying to copy and paste images (such as the one I just linked) but for some reason the board won't let me.


    We don't let inferior teams fans post images, it's in the rules or something.



    Why the Hate, Okiehawk? Why the hate?!


    don't worry I've never quite got it to work. If you see at the top of the reply box (where the bold, Ittalic, Underline is there's an IMG-- So evidently that will allow you to post an image, though I never got it to work on the 1 time I attempted to do it.
    jlwaters1
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2427
    Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:48 pm


  • grizbob wrote:Pleased to meet you, hope you guess my name :twisted:

    But what's puzzlin' you is the nature of my game....

    :twisted:
    Talent can get you to the playoffs.
    It takes character to win when you get there.

    SUPER BOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS
    User avatar
    sutz
    USMC 1970-77
     
    Posts: 10247
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:41 am
    Location: Monroe, WA


  • Maybe he's having sympathy for the devil in Kam Chancellor.

    The Devil that will be decleating Davis and Boldin on Sunday
    Hawks46
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3740
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:01 pm


  • Kam, meet Mr. Bol-DONE.
    User avatar
    PlinytheCenter
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2845
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:47 pm
    Location: In Bruges


  • sutz wrote:
    grizbob wrote:Pleased to meet you, hope you guess my name :twisted:

    But what's puzzlin' you is the nature of my game....

    :twisted:


    This.
    User avatar
    12evanf
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2626
    Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:40 am


  • sutz wrote:
    grizbob wrote:Pleased to meet you, hope you guess my name :twisted:

    But what's puzzlin' you is the nature of my game....

    :twisted:


    Sherm covered the flank, holds a generous rank.

    While the blitzkrieg raged, and the Niners stank.
    User avatar
    400WattHPSHawk
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
     
    Posts: 1812
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:09 pm
    Location: Central Washington


  • 400WattHPSHawk wrote:
    sutz wrote:
    grizbob wrote:Pleased to meet you, hope you guess my name :twisted:

    But what's puzzlin' you is the nature of my game....

    :twisted:


    Sherm covered the flank, holds a generous rank.

    While the blitzkrieg raged, and the Niners stank.


    I stuck around CenturyLink when I saw it was a time for a game
    We crushed their stars, ran up the score, Jim Harbaugh screamed in vain.
    User avatar
    12evanf
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2626
    Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:40 am




It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:25 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]




Information