Votes: 59 46.8%
  • It was necessary, Coleman can fill the role in his position

Votes: 27 21.4%
  • No Opinion

Votes: 5 4.0%

• Total voters

CaptBennett

Reaction score
How much do you miss Mike Rob? I know that he was ill before (maybe during) we released him, but does anyone know the current status on him?

HawksFTW

Reaction score
He supposedly made a visit to the Titans, but nothing came of it. Supposed to be on NFLN today at some point, as a guest analyst.

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
I miss him, RRR was unprecedented AFAIK plus he made most of you guys hate Kearse before he started showing up in the stat columns.
Though I did wish him luck in Bellevue before last year's Greenbay game.

Laloosh

Reaction score
While I don't cry myself to sleep at night because of his departure, I really enjoyed watching the RRR and I will miss MikeRob and his videos. Despite never having met the guy, I think that it was quite apparent that he was a person of character and a positive influence in that locker room.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":2kjtmdnf said:
Why are we supposed to miss people most of us have never met?

Because we are Seattle and this is typical of our fan mentality up here.

You wait till they actually cut bait with a big name player. This city is gonna shit.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
I chose No Opinion, because, after one game, frankly it's just too early.

hoxrox

Reaction score
Get back to me after seeing how Lynch does this Sunday without him.

bellingerga

Reaction score
look at everybody playing dumb "why would I miss him, I've never met him??".

As if I should have to point out the fact that you don't have to know someone personally to miss them. you can miss inanimate objects, or television shows, or players on a team.

I'll miss him. Hard nosed player, and I really think Marshawns play will be lesser this year than it has been in the last 2, without him. Plus the RRR was awesome...

Mick063

Reaction score
I have another question.

How pissed would you be if a better player was released because of salary cap issues due to paying every MRob that comes down the pike?

RussellMania

Reaction score
Did anyone catch him on NFL Network today? I guess he was a guest analyst. I'm still re-watching the Carolina game but it seems like I remember Coleman not opening any holes for Lynch. I'd totally pay $2.99 a month for RRR and him blocking for Lynch.

HawksFTW

Reaction score
RussellMania":pl8d8e9v said:
Did anyone catch him on NFL Network today? I guess he was a guest analyst. I'm still re-watching the Carolina game but it seems like I remember Coleman not opening any holes for Lynch. I'd totally pay $2.99 a month for RRR and him blocking for Lynch.

Coleman actually did really well when they lined him up to block.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
I think it's really funny that a bunch of people are blaming the absence of Robinson for our issue running the ball against Carolina.

Unless you are willing to look at each run there is no way you can say the fullback position was at fault.

We just aren't using the fullback that much. On lynch's 14 yard run to ice the game we ran out of a single back, two TE, two WR formation. Robinson would have had no impact on that play, yet it was our best run, as he wasn't part of the personnel package.

Stick that in yer pipe and smoke it.

CrimsonWazzu

Reaction score
He's my 5th most favoritest player that was in this team. //sadface

I like what Coleman brings but he doesn't bring the leadership or experience that they can rely on with certainty. The post-TD hushing of the crowd in DC was a moment ill never forget.