Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Post subject: Re: PFF Week 1 Seahawks Grades
 Post Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:13 pm 
NET Veteran

Jville wrote:
Cartire wrote:
Chances are, on all those plays, he got high marks. But remember, ET plays every down, so its very reasonable to believe that he may have screwed up on plays where it didnt matter.

I can understand how PFF loyalists and subscribers might cling to such a notion.
After all, it was on the internet. And anything on the internet must be true. LOL

Im neither a loyalist or a subscriber. But Im also a realist. And so far, your only argument is to make fun of it. Sound rebuttal there. You have given no facts, data, or even your own analysis, but you sure seem determined to devalue something because you dont like its outcomes.

You are just like a lot of people though. You make up your own analysis over your own assumptions, and then ridicule anything that disagrees with that. You should take the time yourself and show us your grades. I would love the chance to pick apart everything you have said and laugh at you, cause you know, its on the internet.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:24 pm 
* NET Alumni *

Cartire wrote:
Jville wrote:
Cartire wrote:
Chances are, on all those plays, he got high marks. But remember, ET plays every down, so its very reasonable to believe that he may have screwed up on plays where it didnt matter.

I can understand how PFF loyalists and subscribers might cling to such a notion.
After all, it was on the internet. And anything on the internet must be true. LOL

Im neither a loyalist or a subscriber. But Im also a realist. And so far, your only argument is to make fun of it. Sound rebuttal there. You have given no facts, data, or even your own analysis, but you sure seem determined to devalue something because you dont like its outcomes.

You are just like a lot of people though. You make up your own analysis over your own assumptions, and then ridicule anything that disagrees with that. You should take the time yourself and show us your grades. I would love the chance to pick apart everything you have said and laugh at you, cause you know, its on the internet.

The subject wasn't about you or me.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:34 pm 
NET Veteran

minormillikin wrote:
Earl got a negative score? Didn't he force the fumble? Or did they credit Sherman?

Didn't Earl miss the tackle at first but caught up to Williams and stripped it but only after Sherman had already hit Williams?..

I've seen them on twitter when discussing Earl, they don't rate him as high because of his bad tackling. They had him ranked 39th out of all safeties, which is why I don't take they're grading seriously..

Post Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:08 pm 
NET Veteran

DavidSeven wrote:
OFF:

Coleman 2.4
Russell Wilson 2.2
Baldwin 2.0
Giacomini 1.8

Tate 0.8
Rice 0.7
Kearse 0.0
Ware 0.0
Turbin -0.2
Person -0.9
Okung -1.2
Unger -1.3
Miller -1.4
Stephen Williams -1.6
Sweezy -2.0
Luke Willson -2.0
McQuistan -2.2
Carpenter -2.3
Lynch -3.1

So yeah, Carp didn't play too well. McQ, however, was basically just as bad. Rough day for the O-line overall (except Breno).

DEF:

Bryant 2.0
Maxwell 1.9
Sherman 1.8

D'Anthony Smith 0.7
Chancellor 0.6
Malcom Smith 0.5
Maragos 0.0
Mayowa 0.0
McDaniel 0.0
Mebane -0.1
Thomas -0.3
Schofield -0.5
Bennett -0.6
Morgan -1.0
Wagner -1.6
Thurmond -2.0
Wright -2.9

Link?

Post Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:15 pm 
NET Veteran

Sturm wrote:
Link?

Someone posted the bare numbers on Twitter. You need a subscription with ProFootballFocus to get their full analysis of the game. Here's their more general recap of the game if you're interested.

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]