DT Dewayne Cherrington
WR Arceto Clark
DB Winston Guy
DT Clinton McDonald
WR Bryan Walters
DB DeShawn Shead
G Ryan Seymour

BREAKING:
Chris Clemons moved to Active Roster from PUP.

*quick note. These updates are coming in from source at Field Gulls and Twitter following #seahawks. Its not Official until the Seahawks report them.

ALL CUTS MUST BE OFFICIAL BY 3:00 PM PST

Largent80

Reaction score
Man, I was hoping Fells would stick. Looks like Willson may have a job and Fells to the P.S.?

warden

Reaction score
I was really hoping that TJack would make the roster. I am pretty happy to see Quinn get the boot Welcome back TJack

Happypuppy

Reaction score
Largent80":1j4arbwq said:
Man, I was hoping Fells would stick. Looks like Willson may have a job and Fells to the P.S.?

That is what I see happening

seahawkswin1

Reaction score
Hopefully Fells to the practice squad. He hasn't played football for years and looked decent with the ball in his hands after the catch. A year of practice would do wonders for him

TwilightError

Reaction score
Fells will make the PS. He will not be claimed by anyone and is exactly the magic words that our FO looks for. "Unique talent".

McGruff

Reaction score
The top four have all been various levels of surprising IMO. I'm looking at who is left and thinking they either allayed it safe (McDonald) or have eyes on non roster players.

OP
OP
Cartire

Cartire

Reaction score
Looks like Moffit made the 53. Nice win for Denver on the trade.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
Johnny":2iruvzuv said:
Cartire":2iruvzuv said:
Looks like Moffit made the 53. Nice win for Denver on the trade.

Yeah, Until he misses the first pass blocking assignment and Peyton Manning is on his back.
Pretty sure his pass blocking is solid.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Moffitt is a good player. Watch Youtube replays of the two game-winning Chicago drives last year. Moffitt was in on those and his #74 shows up in the right place and being effective on a number of key plays in those drives. He was one of our better pass-blockers. He just doesn't fit the run-game athleticism the FO is looking for. He will be average-good, but never *great*. The philosophy here seems to be to bet on players that have high athletic upside. I think the trade to Denver had as much to do with keeping Moffitt away from divisional and conference rivals where Moffitt would upgrade their overall talent level. AFAIK, Moffitt is primarily a temporary injury replacement for Denver starters, not really an upgrade. If Siliga makes the PS and gets a few snaps this year that's a bonus.