Chip chip away

Status
Not open for further replies.

9rudy9

Reaction score
Now this is the Seahawks I remember . Find a way to screw up a good thing. Forget that football is more than numbers and get rid of the glue. Break off the teeth of the gearing .
Get rid of our best return man for nothing and now Mike Rob, Beasts eyes.

We went 11 and 5 last year for heavens sake.

Seaswab

Reaction score
OP shows little knowledge of salary cap or why this decision was made. Clueless rube

sturg78

Reaction score
Seaswab":2vle4jp5 said:
OP shows little knowledge of salary cap or why this decision was made. Clueless rube
Yeah, mock him instead of teaching. That will fix him.

White Knight

Reaction score
I wouldn't exactly call Harvin for Leon nothing...even if PH isn't available for 2/3 of the year.

seatownboy

Reaction score
Our kick/punt returners can now actually play during the rest of the football game, what a dumb decision! Oh yeah they also make less than Leon on too, do you choose to ignore there is a cap on how much a team can spend on players? Mrob costs a whole lot more than the players he is going to be replaced by. If you want any shot in hell of keeping Sherman, then moves like this have to happen.

What is really funny is we could keep all these guys now, and the same people would be crying when Sherman would have to pack his bags.

drdiags

Reaction score
I wouldn't exactly call Harvin for Leon nothing...even if PH isn't available for 2/3 of the year.

Sidenote: Looking at the problems Marshall is having recovering from his 3rd hip surgery done in Dec, I am starting to think Harvin is going to have a hard time making it back to 100% this year. Though this is only Harvin's first such surgery, I think he has had problems in the past with his hip. Marshall is older but not over the cliff 30 yrs old ledge. Just a random thought.

Back to the topic at hand. Wonder what the reaction will be if Quinn is named the backup?

seatownboy

Reaction score
LoL Quinn gets named backup that would be great. Throwdown be calling the seahawks coachingstaff/frontoffice a bunch of bigoted and racist cheats.

Status
Not open for further replies.