This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Carolina Panthers

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Ya'll ready for the regular season? You are? What, you think something's special about this one or something?... I think you're right! Let's get this pain-train rollin'!! Buckle up boys, it's gonna be a wild ride! (and we have the whole thing to look forward to!) WHOOOHOOOO!!!

GO SEAHAWKS!!!

This is pretty much the only one worth a crap.

http://www.carolinahuddle.com/boards/

This Board Rocks. It doesn't, that's just the name of the forum. Probably the second best tho... which ain't sayin' much.

http://www.thisboardrocks.com/forum/

Panthers Fanz. Meh.

http://www.panthersfanz.com/forums/inde ... owforum=56

Scout board. Another Meh.

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=123&f=1065

Footballs future.

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/v ... m.php?f=10

Worst. Official. Forum. EVER! wtf man?

http://boards.panthers.com/forum.php?s= ... 4af05ef502

If you know of any I missed, please post below.

Please don't be a troll. Seahawks fans are better than that... Right?

grizbob

Reaction score
Oh damn it!! the season has already started?? :mrgreen: :th2thumbs: :thirishdrinkers: :0190l: :3:

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
grizbob":3kyk4jlw said:
Oh damn it!! the season has already started?? :mrgreen: :th2thumbs: :thirishdrinkers: :0190l: :3:

I KNOW, Right?? :229031_thewave:

:lol:

The Panthers and Seahawks completed their pre-season Schedule on Thursday, so I figured, "what the hell"... Why wait 'till Sunday to post my first edition! :D

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Oh, and I should mention that ESPN has cancelled ALL NFL message boards, so they of course will no longer be listed here. I can understand why of course. They were just nasty smack boards anyway where most posts were just ridiculous troll crap. Good riddance.

keatonisballin

Reaction score
Lmao, they got beat last year by literal week 1 Russell Wilson. And they wonder why we aren't concerned about the upcoming game.

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
No 10:00 AM east coast game is historically a "gimme" for this team, no matter how talented the roster. I worry about Cam Newton as well. He's a hell of a good QB stuck on a semi-crappy team. But that's just the Seahawks Fan in me... This opening game will be a very good indicator about who we are as a team...

We DO NOT want to come home for the 9ers 0-1, that's for sure. Arghhh..... I don't even want to think that way! :34853_doh:

gargantual

Reaction score
Thinking Ginn is their answer to our Ds speed is pretty amusing. The guy can return like all get-out, but his worth as a receiver.......ummmm, not so much.

And Steve Smith matching up well against Sherman? Gook luck with that one. Maybe 3 or 4 years ago but not any more.

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Steve Smith is done. He was their MAIN factor in the NFCCG in 2005. We all know how that turned out. He's just another receiver now... nothing to worry about at all. Bring it Smithy... Here, meet Kam... He's a nice guy...

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Obviously the players are not looking past this game as much as Panther fans would want to believe that.

Of course we are positive about the Hawks. After a controlled start to the season, the offense gelled into a model of efficiency. In the playoffs they made noise with a rookie QB who has been waiting for this game since he walked off the field in Atlanta.

No game is ever a sure thing. The Hawks are the kind of team that can win any kind of game they have to though. They could start slow, get behind and in the end still come out on top. They did it against good teams and they did it on the road. We have seen them do it when all 3 aspects of the game weren't clicking and we have seen what happens when all aspects are clicking.

It is a week 1, 10am road game against a team that the early season offense of 2012 struggled with. The Panthers will be respected on the field. The Hawks are likely to win this game in a fight, but if the Hawks are clicking early? Well Panther nation, you will understand why Seahawk fans are so jacked.

Sonichellboy

Reaction score
I loved the guy saying that Russ was one of the worst QBs they would face all year. The QB they saw is not the guy who finished the season.

Lady Talon

Reaction score
It amuses me that fans think teams are overlooking their team before a matchup, because of what other fans and/or the media are blathering.

gargantual

Reaction score
Wow. I know that one of the guys is trying to make a point about fans having mood swings, but saying he's seen threads on Seahawks boards saying, "We draft horrible", and "The team looks like crap!"......really? What the hell is he talking about? I can't remember seeing any threads like that since the Ruskell era! What, does he think we're still a "finesse" team as well? And he's implying WE'RE uninformed!

chris98251

Reaction score
I want them to think were overlooking them, this team has been aching to stomp someone since Atlanta, Panthers are the first team in their way.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
One thing fans don't seem to realize...it doesn't matter what we post on the forums, we don't play the games. So when they say we are overlooking them;they have no clue about how the players are taking it.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
-The Glove-":splnnl43 said:
One thing fans don't seem to realize...it doesn't matter what we post on the forums, we don't play the games. So when they say we are overlooking them;they have no clue about how the players are taking it.

Yep. And I guarantee this team is going to treat this game just as big as will week 2, week 3, etc.

That being said, this is going to be a very tough match-up. Our slew of injuries and players who have missed lots of time in camp, the early start, a formidable Panthers front 7, now breaking in a brand new lead blocker for Beast Mode?

I see a very sluggish, very low scoring defensive slugfest where both offenses are stiff. I am hoping the game plan isn't to run the ball all day long because we think we can - we learned that lesson against Miami last season.

Largent80

Reaction score
I will be flying to Seattle while the game is on, so all I can do is stay positive and look forward to the SF game which I will see because I will be there.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
CoolRodney":2gyuy73j said:
Panthers defense is much improved. Offense not so much.
They still have no secondary, not a good recipe for success against Wilson. I think they learned their lesson in Miami and know the way to beat Carolina is light up that secondary much like New England last year.