Most Hated Team - Amusing Thread

Jac

Reaction score
I came across this post and found it amazing how the Seahawks nearly unanimously made every top-5 list. Even living in DC, I'm completely indifferent to the Redskins one way or the other. I guess I've enjoyed them being such an easy-out in the playoffs, though.

http://es.redskins.com/topic/370186-top ... ted-teams/

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
Good thread.

It's pretty hilarious reading all that. Love it.

The one I find strange is, "I dislike Russell Wilson." Whooooa, just whooooa, what the hell man?!

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Haha...I'd be pissed too if my team kept losing to the same team in the playoffs. I wasn't around for the Sean Taylor stuff but if any of that stuff I don't blame them for hating us. That's some messed up ish to talk bad about the dead

rideaducati

Reaction score
That is the team with the same amount of suspensions that Seattle has had, yet the Seahawks are cheaters. I think the idiots in congress are rubbing off on the fans out there.

nsport

Reaction score
I'm so entertained by that thread... I love the fact that "they beat us in the playoffs and they're so overrated" in the same statement. Isn't that basically just saying, "As a Redskins fan, I believe they are overrated, yet I'm absolutely stupid to equate the strength of my team as obviously being lesser than theirs because they beat us three times in the playoffs.... what does that make us?!?"

Cartire

Reaction score
The best part is how they hate us because we beat them the last 3 playoff runs and then in the same sentence say were over-hyped.

I would think after the third beat down, you cant use that term anymore.

iigakusei

Reaction score
Every time I go on another board I am more and more thankful for the posters we have on this site.

Hawknight

Reaction score
"2. Seahawks. Former part-time Raiders fan and let's face it, they and their fans are just the worst examples of bipedal quasi-mammals without feathers that you will find on earth or any planet."

What is this transexual pig talking about? Butthurt I think from last season. :2:

Too funny

kinesmajor

Reaction score
Funny I don't think the redskins would make any Seahawks list. There just the team we get to beat in the playoffs again and again.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Ehhh... If I was a foreskin fan I would hate the Seahawks too, but some of their reasoning is pretty skewed.

The Hawks have ended their playoff runs.
They cant hang with the physical part of the Hawks.
Sherman and Browner most likely cause them heartburn.

Those are good reasons.

Stupid ones? Thinking that the fanbase should have allowed the Skins a pass in the playoffs because of Taylor. Sorry about Taylor, but we don't owe them anything.

The overrated comments. The Hawks finished the season on a great run themselves. They talk like Niner fans as if that game last year was over because they scored 14 points. Like all the others that came after Wilson, in the end, he figured them out. Redskin fans are lucky it wasn't 34-14.

They trolled this site with comments about Fletcher owning Lynch and he schooled the veteran like a rookie.

I enjoyed knowing that the Skins were the playoff matchup. After hosting a playoff game on that dirt bike track of a field they deserve to lose.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
-The Glove-":1luf2ubi said:
Haha...I'd be pissed too if my team kept losing to the same team in the playoffs. I wasn't around for the Sean Taylor stuff but if any of that stuff I don't blame them for hating us. That's some messed up ish to talk bad about the dead

I was around for it and it was so blown out of proportion by Redskin fans that it was ridiculous. What I remember is they were all saying they were going to beat us by 21 points in honor of Taylors #21. They were talking about him like he was a Saint and they were going to win because of him. a few Seahawk fans just mentioned a few of the true mistakes that he made in his life, pointing out that he wasn't the saint he was being portrayed as, and mentioned that his passing would have absolutely no effect on the game... and the REdskins fans just all ran with it that we were dissing him and disrespecting the dead and all that crap. It really was ridiculous on their part.

There was also talk of some of their fans being mistreated at one of the games in Seattle, and I don't know if it was true or not, but it sure seemed to be embellished quite a bit.

checkdanews

Reaction score
I went to sign up for there forum because I wanted to actually post a nice comment, showing them that there wrong about hawk fans.

When I went to sign up, you have to literally answer this question "what is rg3's jersey #?"...I stopped after that point...They think we are obsessed with Wilson, but got dam RG3 is like Jesus to them

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
-The Glove-":3925ithc said:

This is so blown out of proportion, it's ridiculous. Redskins fans literally took any criticism about Sean Taylor (including his on-field performance) as being racism, and reacted accordingly. A lot of Redskins fans are idiots.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Ok, after perusing through that thread a bit, I no longer want a bye week in the playoffs. I want to win the division with 11-12 wins and have the Redskins travel to our house where we beat the living hell out of them 47-9.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
It's hard to care about Redskins fans in kind. Their franchise is garbage and the only good thing about their team in the last twenty years, RGIII, will surely be mishandled by Shanahan and blow out both of his knees in the next two years. I wouldn't put them in a top fifteen teams that I even think about unless we're toe-tagging them in the playoffs again.

chris98251

Reaction score
To be wildly hated is a good thing, it means that teams fear or respect us and the fan bases of said teams feel were a threat to their success. Enjoy it and laugh, we as fans of the Seahawks have been a long time in the by most fanbases irrelevant for a long time. Now were the up and comers with an attitude and something to back it up, I hope we can follow thru with the ultimate success and become what we hated from the Patriots and the Packers and 49ers, the next fairweather fan base stop, with that comes the endorsements and recognition of our players and staff as one that knows what the hell we are doing. The media will be getting in line to get sloppy seconds after the NFL markets the hell out of our players. Wilson will get the Tom Brady Aaron Rodgers treatment, Legion of Boom will be spread across the country in posters and likenesses. Beastmode will be on every kids wall that dreams of being a Running Back.

Yeah being hated will be nice.....................

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
How can anybody hate Russell Wilson? A more stand up guy would be hard to find. I have no hate/dislike for RG3 because he is a class individual as far as I see.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
rideaducati":3ryb2cn7 said:
That is the team with the same amount of suspensions that Seattle has had, yet the Seahawks are cheaters. I think the idiots in congress are rubbing off on the fans out there.

What do you mean...."rubbing off"? It's probably the Congressmen themselves doing the posting! :roll: