Not a game we should expect to lose...

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Not a game we should expect to lose...
Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:31 pm
  • 1st string looked very good; I'll keep my mouth shut and enjoy the season. Looked at the schedule again, not a game on there that we should expect to lose.

"You hear a little girl Frankie?"
    KINGGRUMPY
    ** SSGT GRUMPY ** USAF BadAss

• I agree that there's not a game we should expect to lose. The team will however lose some games.It happens.

The fact that we have a team though, that can go into any game, anywhere and we expect them to win has me all kinds of pumped.
    bellingerga
    NET Veteran

• bellingerga wrote:I agree that there's not a game we should expect to lose. The team will however lose some games.It happens.

The fact that we have a team though, that can go into any game, anywhere and we expect them to win has me all kinds of pumped.

Totally agree and I think any losses will only make this team better.

"You hear a little girl Frankie?"
    KINGGRUMPY
    ** SSGT GRUMPY ** USAF BadAss

• That may be true, but in regular games away from home is a different story.
    Carmon1274
    NET Veteran

• All I know is week 2 with San Fran coming in the clink is going to be insane. I am happy the hawks start there season on the road, the players will be pumped and ready. Only problem they might run into is with the yellow flags, cause there to physical.
    seatownboy
    NET Rookie

• we will lose..it will piss us off.. it had better not happen in Seattle.. i say we lose at the colts, 9ers, and giants.. that is it

Where can I find Seahawks98.com???
    Barthawk
    *Bacon Eating Crusader*
    *Bacon Eating Crusader*

• Barthawk wrote:we will lose..it will piss us off.. it had better not happen in Seattle.. i say we lose at the colts, 9ers, and giants.. that is it

This team is not losing to the niners this season.
    rideaducati
    NET Veteran

• Barthawk wrote:we will lose..it will piss us off.. it had better not happen in Seattle.. i say we lose at the colts, 9ers, and giants.. that is it

If we lose to the Colts, I will be livid. That's the one game I will literally not be able to stomach losing. I'll be very upset at any other games we lose, but that one....ugh.
    Colt 45 and two zig zags.
    peachesenregalia
    * NET Starfish *

• peachesenregalia wrote:
    Barthawk wrote:we will lose..it will piss us off.. it had better not happen in Seattle.. i say we lose at the colts, 9ers, and giants.. that is it

If we lose to the Colts, I will be livid. That's the one game I will literally not be able to stomach losing. I'll be very upset at any other games we lose, but that one....ugh.

I think the Colts are going to take a big step back this year. Luck is the real deal, but they had statistically the easiest schedule in like the past 20 years last year. This year they have to play the NFC West (3-4 losses), and AFC West (2 losses). Sure they still get to play the Titans and Jags twice a year, but I have them at 8-8 or 9-7.
    If there is no Seahawk football in heaven, then we will never die.
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Veteran

• Sgt. Largent wrote:
    peachesenregalia wrote:
    Barthawk wrote:we will lose..it will piss us off.. it had better not happen in Seattle.. i say we lose at the colts, 9ers, and giants.. that is it

I think the Colts are going to take a big step back this year. Luck is the real deal, but they had statistically the easiest schedule in like the past 20 years last year. This year they have to play the NFC West (3-4 losses), and AFC West (2 losses). Sure they still get to play the Titans and Jags twice a year, but I have them at 8-8 or 9-7.

I agree with this, which is why I'll be mortified if we become a +1 in the W column for them.
    peachesenregalia
    * NET Starfish *

• Confidence is that feeling you have before you understand the situation.
    J/K. This should be an awesome season regardless.

GO HAWKS!!!
    Talent can get you to the playoffs.
    It takes character to win when you get there.

SUPER BOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS
    sutz
    USMC 1970-77

Sgt. Largent wrote:

I agree with this, which is why I'll be mortified if we become a +1 in the W column for them.

We'll see. I think we match up very well against finesse teams like the Colts (just ask Brady and the Pats). Luck isn't going to be able to throw for 500 yards against our DB's, and they have zero run game.

The only teams I see us having problems against are unfortunately all three of the teams in our division. Teams that can match us physically on defense, and have the capability to grind out the clock with short possession passes and the run game.
    If there is no Seahawk football in heaven, then we will never die.
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Veteran

I''m with you peaches, I want to run over the colts and their idiot QB roughshod. If there was ever another game I'd like to win 50-0 this would be it.

:evil:
    On to week two. Week one was not a fluke!
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *

• Sgt. Largent wrote:
    peachesenregalia wrote:

I agree. The Colt's defense is also crap. We're going to be able to run on them, so I think Luck's chances will be limited and I see us winning the TOP battle by a wide margin in that game.

I also don't get why so many people are pencilling us in with a L against the Giants. They aren't a dominating home team, and they already have a ton of injuries and a weak secondary. I think their DL will probably own our OL, but Wilson can buy himself time, if our WR's even need it to get open.
    Hawks46
    NET Veteran

• Sgt. Largent wrote:
    peachesenregalia wrote:
    Sgt. Largent wrote:

The only teams I see us having problems against are unfortunately all three of the teams in our division. Teams that can match us physically on defense, and have the capability to grind out the clock with short possession passes and the run game.

Houston fits that description fairly well.
    "Some people here have been groomed to accept mediocrity and lame ducks, I'm on board with the vibrato!" -SouthSoundHawk
    "BFS is kicking ass in here." -kearly (8/9/2013)
    bestfightstory
    * Glitter over Knives *

• The Radish wrote:
    peachesenregalia wrote:

I''m with you peaches, I want to run over the colts and their idiot QB roughshod. If there was ever another game I'd like to win 50-0 this would be it.

:evil:

Damn right!
    peachesenregalia
    * NET Starfish *

• All I'm really worried about is the juggernaut that is the NFC West, and possibly having to go through Atlanta at their place in the playoffs because of it. That will be extremelely tough, but doable, since we know what to expect going in.
    "Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not." - Yoda
    WarHawks
    NET Practice Squad

If we lose to the Colts, I will be very disappointed. That team is not very good.
    Colin Kaepernick wrote:I think our efficiency in the huddle was more of a factor than the crowd.
    C-Dub
    NET Veteran

• The Colts? They are primed for regression if any team is this season. I think that game will be like Buffalo, they'll score a few but Seattle will figure them out in the second half and keep scoring.

Toughest games for me will be Saints, Texans, maybe the Falcons (not sold on them this season), Green Bay in the playoffs and Denver, the Texans, or Cincy in the Superb Owl.
    NFL, all your Owlz are belong to us!
    12th_Bob
    NET Veteran

• WarHawks wrote:All I'm really worried about is the juggernaut that is the NFC West, and possibly having to go through Atlanta at their place in the playoffs because of it. That will be extremelely tough, but doable, since we know what to expect going in.

Atlanta will have more talent in that division. The Saints will probably be much better and Tampa looks legit. Even the Panthers can generate a few extra wins....after week 1.
    Colin Kaepernick wrote:I think our efficiency in the huddle was more of a factor than the crowd.
    C-Dub
    NET Veteran

• All teams will be talking smack, well except Oakland maybe, it's the first game. Now after a 3 hour therapy session with Russell Wilson they will grasp reality and go properly back to their place as a worshipper of his greatness.

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

• 12thMan1 wrote:Panther fans are already talking some smack!

http://www.carolinahuddle.com/boards/to ... in-week-1/

They are?? I see as many of them talking smack against there own team?
    "Some people here have been groomed to accept mediocrity and lame ducks, I'm on board with the vibrato!" -SouthSoundHawk
    "BFS is kicking ass in here." -kearly (8/9/2013)
    bestfightstory
    * Glitter over Knives *

• Yeah I didn't think the Panthers fans were that bad at all.

Week 1 can't come soon enough.
    mretrade
    NET Starter

• seatownboy wrote:All I know is week 2 with San Fran coming in the clink is going to be insane. I am happy the hawks start there season on the road, the players will be pumped and ready. Only problem they might run into is with the yellow flags, cause there to physical.

That happens when you've got a D that uses Rs and QBs and Olines like punks in the joint. It will happen. The refs pity them and try to protect them, even though we are playing by the rules. It's what you sign up for.
    DAMAGE FROM THE HARVIN DEBACLE RUNS DEEP FOR SEAHAWKS
    http://cover32.com/seahawks/2014/10/22/ ... -seahawks/
    Lords of Scythia
    NET Veteran

• rideaducati wrote:

This team is not losing to the niners this season.

Or the colts for that matter. Luck will have 3 picks that game, one for a pick 6.

games we might lose, Texans, SF in SF, Giants.... i would've have included NO if it wasn't for the fact that games at the CLink...
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:17 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information