Ok, i know as i am writing this that the Seahawks still have two quarters left to play, but im sure you have watched enough and will respond more if needed after the game is over to answer these questions.
I come in peace of course, just wondering what your eyes have seen.
1. What are your teams strengths?
2. what are your weaknesses?
3. what are the surprise players? any late round/udfa that have shined in camp and preseason and could be gold down the road?
4. any starters who you are worried and think they might be a liability?
Basic questions of course.
I'll try my best to tell answer those questions about the Rams
1. D-line a strength of course. has only gotten stronger with Gerald Rivers DE(UDFA) and Brockers growing. Hayes is great in the rotation as well.
2. Safeties. Starting a rookie and a 2nd year UDFA. Depth isn't to great either at this point but we are praying.
3. Benny Cunningham RB, has played well, will make the roster and could push to be #1 this season. RayRay Armstrong OLB. converted safety who i believe will be a starter next season, has played really well in preseason just needs to add weight, will make the 53 and if Witherspoon struggles in the first 4 games could start(Dunbar suspened first 4 games). Cody Davis. Tall, fast safety, needs some time but i think he will make the 53 and could be a starter next year if we dont draft a high round safety.
4. Saffold, injury prone. Our safeties. Whoever is our left guard.
Receivers im still worried about but not like before, have to wait and see how they play before knowing.
Secondary is above average, not the greatest but easily good enough.
LB's will be fine i believe
Starting O-line looks really good.
Bradford looks good.
Any questions you have for me i will answer no problem. Just looking to see whats going on with you team so i can have a feel for it.
I know its hard to know everything since the preseason is vanilla as hell, but still curious.
Good luck this season and hope for no injuries to bot squads.