Snoop Dogg In A Lynch Jersey

NorthDallas40oz

Reaction score
He better look out for those undercover cops because he's probably got three bags of weed on him.

beasthawk

Reaction score
NorthDallas40oz":e7nixwen said:
He better look out for those undercover cops because he's probably got three bags of weed on him.

Well, he is in WA, have no issue with a little bit of weed.

SharkHawk

Reaction score
I thought he was a Raiders fan? Did I remember incorrectly? I know he is a coach in SoCal and I thought he was a Raider guy.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
SharkHawk":1abwpird said:
I thought he was a Raiders fan? Did I remember incorrectly? I know he is a coach in SoCal and I thought he was a Raider guy.
Pretty sure it's because he's friends with Pete Carroll.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
SharkHawk":11n9p7jp said:
I swear he's a Steelers fan. His kids pop warner team is also the Steelers

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Fun fact, Snoops son is a stud high school football player. The 88th ranked overall prospect for the class of 2015. Sophomore highlights:

[youtube]jtp6dAZ5EP4[/youtube]

seaNOmercy

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1rqrmgxv said:
Fun fact, Snoops son is a stud high school football player. The 88th ranked overall prospect for the class of 2015. Sophomore highlights:

Great post! That's crazy..

On a similar note, Nate Dogg's (R.I.P.) son Naijiel is a stud high school cornerback and received a scholarship @ Arizona.

I'll be paying close attention to Warren G's kid, assuming he has a kid, and it's a boy, and he plays football.. LOL

JSeahawks

Reaction score
seaNOmercy":1xluljl7 said:
JSeahawks":1xluljl7 said:

On a similar note, Nate Dogg's (R.I.P.) son Naijiel is a stud high school cornerback and received a scholarship @ Arizona.

I'll be paying close attention to Warren G's kid, assuming he has a kid, and it's a boy, and he plays football.. LOL

Broadus is likely headed to USC.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
JSeahawks":sc8f2al2 said:
seaNOmercy":sc8f2al2 said:
JSeahawks":sc8f2al2 said:

Broadus is likely headed to USC.

Snoop was seen earlier at UCLA, so who knows

OlyHawk

Reaction score
I've seen him wearing a Raider, Steeler, and USC jersey. Now he wants to look kool this year.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
OlyHawk":32h5r11i said:
I've seen him wearing a Raider, Steeler, and USC jersey. Now he wants to look kool this year.
He said in an interview years ago...he grew up a Stealers fan so that's his team. He just has friends on other teams that he supports

Axx

Reaction score
-The Glove-":rjct1cip said:
SharkHawk":rjct1cip said:
I swear he's a Steelers fan. His kids pop warner team is also the Steelers
In all of his music videos he wears steelers gear.

Also @OP, it's Snoop Lion now.

w00t

Reaction score
SharkHawk":2ric3uo6 said:

I thought he was a steelers fan? LOL