New Header Idea

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I found some time to work on a new header logo idea today...I've passed it on to Management and while I await to hear from them, I thought I would toss this out there to the masses for evaluation. I am not married to it (so no you won't offend me if you don't like it) but I do think it would be awesome to go into Game 1 with an updated header graphic, especially incorporating the ubiquitous feathers that are a large part of our new uniforms.

Whether it's this design or another one, I think it would be great to have a new header graphic in time for opening day.

Thoughts?

newnet.jpg

Crizilla

Reaction score
I agree there needs to be a new logo. The one now is bad and way too 90's.

12thMan1

Reaction score
Totally awesome. My only critique would be the white square. I'd go with a plain dot or even a football shaped one. JMHS

kearly

Reaction score
It looks VERY cool. I'm straining hard thinking of ways to improve it, the only think I can think of is that the Hawk eye is just a little awkward, it bumps up above it's space and feels crowded behind the "N". Not sure how I'd make it better, it would be a challenge. If it was me, I'd experiment with overlaying the eye over the N, or creating more space for it. It would probably look worse but I would experiment just to see. Right now it kind of looks like it's stashed in a tiny corner behind the N in this version.

Agreed with others that the dot in .net should be a dot instead of a square.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
I like it. The change I would make is to expand the bottom trapezoid to fully enclose the ".NET" and the Seahawk eye within the blue part, and then have the cool green outer edge of the bottom trapezoid unblemished. I think that would look really clean.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
I think you should submit requests to all the peeps here to design the new header.

Make it a comPetition.

ComPete everyday, brings out the best m

RynoHawk

Reaction score
Hey Aros, I really like this one. But, like you I think the Hawk Eye is a little "crowded" behind the N. Maybe try to do the Hawk logo in the box behind the .NET - use it as pattern in the background. It looks like it's forced. But other then that, FANTASTICO...

Hawkboi

Reaction score
I might be old fashioned and don't like change a lot, but I think what we have is really good... Why fix it? What you've come up with is good, but why change? It's not broken and doesn't look bad and worked for us so far with a team that's winning..... Just saying... :thirishdrinkers:

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
Looks cool. I agree about the square dot being rounded too.

I do have a suggestion though. How about fitting TWO of those eyes (opposed of course) in there, that could look badass.

TCS

Reaction score
Hawkboi":bml99nom said:
I might be old fashioned and don't like change a lot, but I think what we have is really good... Why fix it? What you've come up with is good, but why change? It's not broken and doesn't look bad and worked for us so far with a team that's winning..... Just saying... :thirishdrinkers:

But the league allows us to change every 5 years...err... :stirthepot:

I like it. Agree with the hawks above the N being too crammed. Maybe at the end, on the far right of the background thin green stripes, there could be a helmet with an eye and the .net logo on it. Just spit ballin' now. I'm not a graphics guy so typically I suck.

Go Hawks!

tcs

Latest posts