Robinson's health

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Robinson's health
Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:19 am
  • Sorry if this has been posted before but, what the heck is going on with Robinson? All I hear is a virus. I'm not aware of alot of viruses that can knock a person out for this long. Flu mabye, but i think that would have been stated. Seems kind of fishy to me that it's being kept so secrative or it's something that Robinson fiercly wants to keep under wraps.
    hawk79
    NET Practice Squad

Re: Robinson's health
Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:20 am
  • viewtopic.php?f=2&t=71484

been discussed. He is/was actually sick. Gonna take some time to recoup. I dont know why you think they are being secretive. The mans sick, do you want him to do a press conference about it?
    hawksincebirth wrote:So Russell has leverage but marshawn doesn't ? I thought its next man up. Hey we got t jack and bj Daniels right ??
    Cartire
    NET Veteran

Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:31 am
  • He will be there Week 1, can't imagine him missing that game. Well, I don't WANT to imagine it :(
    60 percent of the time..........it works........every time
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran

Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:36 am
  • SoulfishHawk wrote:He will be there Week 1, can't imagine him missing that game. Well, I don't WANT to imagine it :(

It would be great to have him in there. Kuechly (sp?) has been lights out in the pre-season and we need somebody to put a hat on him.
    PlinytheCenter
    NET Veteran

Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:41 am
  • May be mono....
    Seahawkwalt1967
    NET Bench Warmer

Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:43 am
  • my wife's had a stomach bug for a while now, nothing serious but it's lingering and keeps her from being as active/eating as well as she'd like, going on a 2-3 weeks now; don't really want to see a football player play in some meaningless games if they just aren't 100% when it comes to strength from having a bug like that, that's just asking to be injured.
    Hawknballs
    NET Veteran

Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:58 am
  • hawk79 wrote:Sorry if this has been posted before but, what the heck is going on with Robinson? All I hear is a virus. I'm not aware of alot of viruses that can knock a person out for this long. Flu mabye, but i think that would have been stated. Seems kind of fishy to me that it's being kept so secrative or it's something that Robinson fiercly wants to keep under wraps.

The flu and pneumonia both can. Both are common and can affect your appetite. These guys need to eat a ridiculous amount of calories to maintain bulk. It's not just about keeping him from football, it's keeping him away from fellow players.

I don't really need to hear more about it. Do you really want to know if MRob is vomiting and has explosive diarrhea?
    Give me some damn skittles...
    Basis4day
    NET Veteran

Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:44 am
  • Basis4day wrote:Do you really want to know if MRob is vomiting and has explosive diarrhea?

Cartire wrote: The mans sick, do you want him to do a press conference about it?

I'd kinda like to see these two combined.
    The Moment: Image
    TwilightError
    NET Veteran

Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:40 am
  • Bad flu, bronchitis, stomach ailment, mono, and there are probably others that could keep a guy down for multiple weeks. Jeff Byers got Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever while at USC a few years back after getting a tick bite. Fortunately it was during the off season.
    Help bring peace to the South LA / Puget Sound communities. Are you in?
    http://www.abetterla.org | http://www.abetterseattle.com
    sc85sis
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*

Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:00 pm
  • And for those that had mono and say not that bad how about this tennis player. He is still not back yet 2 years later - career is basically over......

http://espn.go.com/tennis/story/_/id/86 ... areer-over

it can go real bad with some of these things
    mikeak
    NET Veteran

Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:31 pm
  • I had C-Difficile and it is "just a bacterial infection" and it caused me to lose 40 pounds within a month and I also had to have surgery. Body went septic. Kidneys were permanently damaged, etc. It almost killed me. All I needed to do was take a two week course of antibiotics, until it came back with a vengeance and put me about 5 minutes from death. That was 14 months ago and my stomach has still not "rebooted". It was "just a little bug" and it almost killed me in the worst of ways. It is dying of dysentery for lack of a better term and it is horrendous. Complete exhaustion, the shakes, a seizure, inability to even keep crackers down. I wished for death the second time around. The first time I was just scared to death.
    R.I.P. Dad. I miss you. You will never be forgotten
    1/12/39 - 8/7/08
    SharkHawk
    * NET Alumni *

Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:51 pm
  • Cut him now!
    Tech Worlds
    * Capt'n Dom *
    * Capt'n Dom *

It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:51 am

Please REGISTER to become a member