12th man Flag Raiser Week 2

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Who would you like to see raise the 12th man flag in Seattle in Week 2 vs the niners? I will go with what someone else on here stated- Mike Holmgren.

Who is your pick?

JSeahawks

Reaction score
I think it will be Holmgren.

A few other guys i'd like to see:

Brian Blades, Darrell Jackson, Brandon Roy, Lofa Tatupu, Bryce Fisher, Matt Hasselbeck (as soon as he retires), Brian Bosworth (I know he was a disappointment, but I still think it would be epic).

JSeahawks

Reaction score
truehawksfan":lnbgthg5 said:
You want to break the record for the loudest stadium.....Macklemore.

Macklemore could be standing next to me right now and i'd have no clue who he was. I bet 75% of the stadium (especially those over 40) would be in the same boat.

warden

Reaction score
A trio of players Largent, Jones and Kennedy

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1ft0na90 said:
Hawkstorian":1ft0na90 said:
It will be Jim Zorn.

Does he no longer have a job?

Correct. This is the first year he's available to do it, and he said in an interview he would like to get back into coaching in 2014, so he's definitely doing it in 2013, and would be very worthy of opening night.

No doubt in my mind it's happening.

SeatownJay":1ft0na90 said:
It's gonna be Jerry Rice.

Please no. Not even funny. Not even a little bit. I'm serious.

SharkHawk

Reaction score
Ricky Watters. I don't care if he's done it before. I loved how he told SF to kiss his butt and retired a Seahawk. Great player. Never saw a guy run harder except for Marshawn. Ricky was maligned as a "quitter" in Philly. Guy was an amazing teammate and a hard worker. All that he did set the stage for the team that went to the Superbowl. He taught a lot of those guys how to win and how to kick some balls.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3if3ckxx said:
truehawksfan":3if3ckxx said:
You want to break the record for the loudest stadium.....Macklemore.

Macklemore could be standing next to me right now and i'd have no clue who he was. I bet 75% of the stadium (especially those over 40) would be in the same boat.
Even my mom, a Packers fan living in Portland that does't listen to music made in this millennium, knows who Macklemore is. Give me a break, grandpa; 75%? No way.