1. Deshawn Shead: He's my darkhorse candidate to make the roster. However, Chris Margagos has been looking pretty legit as Earl Thomas' under study. Margagos just has such quickness combined with great foot speed where he just looks incredible in space like Thomas does. However, what I want to see if the Seahawks possibly trade a CB if Shead can standout to make it as a 6th CB/5th Safety type of DB.
2. Ron Parker: Pretty much see Shead, he's like an alternative backup plan to Shead. He's also been injured much of camp, this last game will be an important one to his chances.
3. Jeremy Lane: I would like him to restore my faith in his Cornerbacking abilities and not be a rag doll when being blocked.
4. Back-Up TEs: I want to see a big game or two from somebody like their really is a competition going on here.
5. Most importantly, I want to see a HUGE game by Brady Quinn, not for him to make the roster, but so we get enough trade value for a 7th round pick.
#11 is the Gatling Gun, coming at Ds in multiple, unpredictable ways spreading the field horizontally.
#10 is the Sniper Rifle, if you don't respect his deep field speed opposing DBs will end up in a pink mist.
#24 is the Boomstick, get in his way when you're the lone defender, I dare you.