6 of 7 CBS "experts" pick Seattle to win division

dopeboy206

Reaction score
With all the tough road games and San Francisco having all their tough games at home I am surprised...

olyfan63

Reaction score
This sucks, let's have some bad news please!
Having 6 of 7 CBS dudes pick us is like the Madden cover curse, the kiss of death. Thank god it wasn't all 7.

Lady Talon

Reaction score
Well, I for one think they're fools for not going 7/7 for the Rams to win the NFC West and Superbowl, all the other experts are on the bandwagon and Cook is the greatest of all time. The evidence is OVERWHELMING and clear. The Rams got better and 31 other teams only got worse.

Atradees

Reaction score
History shows us that the winner of the NFC West is going to the superbowl.

Six of seven guys pick us to win the division. So a coupla guys are wrong about us not going to the superbowl.

kearly

Reaction score
The Carolina game scares the bejeezus out of me, but I think if Seattle clears that hurdle, they will get on a serious roll and it won't stop until we win the SB next February.

uncle fester

Reaction score
There was as much optimism floating around prior to the first game at AZ this time last year. Carolina's team isn't much changed from the one that could've beaten us (but for Cam's final ??? throw into the dirt) last season.

Certainly not taking the Panthers for granted here.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
I never take a team for granted, but I'm very confident in this team. Light years better than last years opener at this time obviously and they're at the least newly established unlike last year where they were completely unknown.

The Radish

Reaction score
I'm with Kip here,,,scared to death about this game.

Our season lives or dies on being able to handle a 10am start in the first game. If we win we come back and are fired up to beat ninnirs at home.

We lose and we could be the ones to start 0-2.

So yes its a worry. I know there are those of you that think the road thing is over, I'm not one of those yet. I'm hopeful we win but want to wait and play the game first.

:les:

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Any time you open on the road it's tough, especially a 10am start. As good as this team is, they still have a lot to prove on the road. If they play like they did towards the end of last year, they should take the game.

Largent80

Reaction score
I was confident going into AZ for the first game last year. This year more cautiously optimistic.

mretrade

Reaction score
The 49ers first five games are brutal. Will determine a lot in my opinion.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
kearly":24a4e58c said:
The Carolina game scares the bejeezus out of me, but I think if Seattle clears that hurdle, they will get on a serious roll and it won't stop until we win the SB next February.

Week one always scares me, especially on the road. Seems like the Seahawks always start out slow (ironically, except for the Jim Mora year). Many fans were 100% confident in a win against Arizona last year too.

I agree that if we can pull out a win, that will be a huge springboard for the game against the 49ers the next week and the rest of the year.

C-Dub

Reaction score
olyfan63":5k1md201 said:
This sucks, let's have some bad news please!
Having 6 of 7 CBS dudes pick us is like the Madden cover curse, the kiss of death. Thank god it wasn't all 7.
LOL! I've had enough bad news this offseason with hamstrings, hips, knees, and ankles.

hawker84

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":36a6ph37 said:
kearly":36a6ph37 said:

No need to be scared, Kip. They're chumps. We'll absolutely roll those creeps in that game. Their offense isn't going anywhere, and they have a weak-ass secondary that Russell will just love exploiting. Yes, their front-7 is decent, but I reckon we just leave a TE in there to help with blocking and let Russ air it out, mixing in a healthy dose of Lynch and Michael to keep them honest. Hawks win in week one. I guarantee it.

After reading their board, it appears they feel the same way as you, a lot of them don't feel they stand a chance, will have to see.

Hawks46

Reaction score
kearly":34rwp41e said:

Their defense looks good, but I'd honestly be surprised if their offense even gets into the endzone against our defense. I see us winning this game 13-6. I know it's preseason, but nothing about that offense has looked sharp. They're going to need Newton to go off the reservation and ad lib all game, and I think we smack the crap out of him for doing it.

I'm actually more worried about SF week 2 than Carolina, and I respect that Panthers team.