Anyone tailgating in Arizona in October?

cnickers

Reaction score
Hey all, new to the forum. My buddies and I are heading down to AZ in October to catch the Hawks and the Dawgs. Anyone know of any 12th Man tailgating we can plug into down there?

chsamia

Reaction score
My cousin lives in AZ, and he's buying us tickets. Most likely I will be at that game with other Hawks Fans.

Sparkchaser737

Reaction score
I've only been to Sunday games down here, and usually hang with some friends from work that hold season tix. They have green parking passes, which are on the east side of the stadium, but I have been in blue and orange. Not sure how it's going to go down being on a Thurday night this year. It won't be hard to find someone to hang with, just look for the 12 flags.

nsport

Reaction score
Not sure what our plans are yet, but we'll have a group of 12 or so down there. Looking forward to that game followed by the Huskies.

pehawk

Reaction score
Thinking about it, had to return my Houston package. This may be as far as I go this year.

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
I would enjoy joining a TG party for that game. Being an out of towner I can't do much in the organizational part but I can contribute to the event.
Possible party of 4 from my end.

OP
OP
C

cnickers

Reaction score
Sweet, thanks for the tips guys. We'll prob just end up bouncing around, should be a good time. Got our tix and lookin forward to the beat down in the desert.