Seahawks @ Carolina... Who's Going?

disturbedesv

Reaction score
I'm surprised I haven't seen this posted already but who's going to this game? I plan on going (and for once will have other hawk fans in tow) and wondering if anyone else has tickets? I haven't bought mine yet so if everyone seems to be grouped together that'd be great news. Also anything happening pre-game?

NYCoug

Reaction score
I'll be there!

Taking the bus from Chinatown in NYC to Charlotte, overnight with my girlfriend. She used to live in Charlotte for a while so she wanted to visit some friends so I figured why not make a nice trip out of it. She's only been to one NFL game before, a win for the Seahawks at the Meadowlands 2 years ago in dramatic fashion. Hopefully the good luck continues.

I haven't heard anything about a tailgate or anything but needless to say I'll be on the prowl tryin to kick it with some awesome 12's. September 8th can't get here soon enough!

(As for your question about tix. I just purchased mine the other day for $51 off of Stubhub. Granted, I'm in the upper deck and it's supposedly a steep climb upward at the stadium, but as long as I get into the game, I'm good. There are plenty of tix for cheap up on Stubhub, don't know about an official Seahawks section though...)

CHawk

Reaction score
:0190l: I'm going! Purchased my tixs from ticket exchange couple of months ago (they just emailed them to me this past Sat.) Driving down with my family from PA. Any pre-game happenings let me know.

Happy

Reaction score
90% sure I'm going.

The lady that did the tailgate at the Washington DC and Atlanta playoff games is doing one for this game as well. The Atlanta tailgate was epic, she's knows how to organize. Lots of fun.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
sadhappy":283zf3qd said:
The lady that did the tailgate at the Washington DC and Atlanta playoff games is doing one for this game as well. The Atlanta tailgate was epic, she's knows how to organize. Lots of fun.

I can hook you up with her and the info, David.

50% chance I am there, as well.

It's Carolina or Vegas.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I just found out today that I am going. I cannot flipping believe it. The big Airplane company is sending me to SC for that week and one of my teammates scored seats. All I have to do is rent the car for a 3 hour drive each way. Lol.. they are sending us out the day before the game and we dont even have to report until Tuesday.

Fricking awesome. They have me in STL for the Rams game (third time and I have never seen the Hawks lose there in person) and I am flipping the bill for the Niners in SF. This will make 11 regular season games for me, a record. I am just stoked. Reppin the 12's!

OP
OP
disturbedesv

disturbedesv

Reaction score
Sweet... I went to the Atlanta tailgate so I'm definitely down to repeat that. I'm more than likely sitting in the upper deck so hopefully some other fans will be nearby

Happy

Reaction score
Just bought my tickets and booked a sweet house rental through airbnb.

It's on!

bestfightstory

Reaction score
I am thinking about going to this game in lieu of the home opener vs San Fran.

Whereas $300 will get me into the stadium for the game against the Niners, it will get me in the front row behind the Seahawks bench for the game vs the Panthers.

gwinnUSAF77

Reaction score
I'll be there & will be on my honeymoon. Bride to be got me the tickets as our wedding gift.

ahike

Reaction score
I have 4 hawks fans going from Virginia. We need to set up a tailgate, the tailgates in DC and Atlanta last year were awesome. There is nothing like camping out and representing the 12th in enemy territory.

warden

Reaction score
I'm getting excited, counting down the number of sleeps

Teqneek

Reaction score
My buddy is visiting from Seattle (Im in Virginia/DC) and we are driving/training down to the game. Dropped some bones on some 110 section tickets, but its worth it for the first game of the season!

Happy

Reaction score
ahike":2y4w7jl2 said:
I have 4 hawks fans going from Virginia. We need to set up a tailgate, the tailgates in DC and Atlanta last year were awesome. There is nothing like camping out and representing the 12th in enemy territory.

GAME DAY PARKING & TAILGATE! Here is the parking information if anyone is driving in and wants to park with us they can go to the website below and prepay. I spoke with them today and they told me its really close to the stadium. They have an attendant to watch over the lot we can arrive as early as 8 am. We prepaid for 2 cars today and I have printed my parking passes already. The parking passes can also be loaded on to the smart phone. This is where we will tailgate
Seattle Seahawks at Carolina Panthers
8:00am on Sun. Sep 8 + 1hr after event
Preferred Parking Lot: 700-G
700 S. Church St.
Charlotte Nc, NC 28202
Parking managed by: Preferred Parking Service
704-375-6014
800-313-7275
http://preferredparking.com/
$33.00

https://www.facebook.com/events/370979703028895/

HawkFanNC

Reaction score
Awesome. Thanks for posting that, sadhappy. The tailgate in ATL last season was fantastic. If you are going to the Panthers game, you should definitely try to make it to the tailgate. Great people, great time.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I just got hosed on this trip. The big airplane company changed it to the week of the 22nd for me. I'm torqued. FARK!

bestfightstory

Reaction score
I am going but do not yet have a ticket to the game.

Am going alone, and so I thought I'd hold off and see if anyone else has an extra or wants to purchase tickets together.

beasthawk

Reaction score
These posts went from optimistic excitement and fun to sadness and bummer... Kinda funny but mostly sad... I'll be on my couch..