Seahawks @ 4and9ers Roadhawkin'

Reaction score
First post, love the site everyone.

I've had season tix since 1999, loud and proud, but have never been to a road game. We'll be in SF when the Hawks are there. Anyone else going? Is there a Seahawk block section we could try to sit by? Advice?

Thanks!

kinesmajor

Reaction score
I usually go to sf every year for the Seahawks game. There is usually groups of fans all over. Check with the pacific coast seahawkers. They organize tailgates and blocks of tickets.

This year I'm doubtful as I have a baby due in five weeks.

Go 'hawks

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
kinesmajor":109kgjbj said:
... I have a baby due in five weeks. Go 'hawks

Congrats, Kinesmajor.

I think Moses needs to create a video of "Russelling through major life events."
Guy: "Will you marry me?"
Girl: "Yes, oh a thousand times, yes!"
RW: "Go Hawks"

rideaducati

Reaction score
Enjoy the stench of urine, it is fierce there. If the wind blows right, that stench is accompanied by the smell of dead fish. It's bad enough having to deal with niner fans by themselves, adding that stench makes the game so much better on television...no matter what the outcome.

LawlessHawk

Reaction score
rideaducati":2womnlch said:
Enjoy the stench of urine, it is fierce there. If the wind blows right, that stench is accompanied by the smell of dead fish. It's bad enough having to deal with niner fans by themselves, adding that stench makes the game so much better on television...no matter what the outcome.

So true. Not to mention the "surface of the moon parking lot". Or if you choose to park your car in any of the surrounding neighborhoods to avoid that, it will be stripped clean of all tires/wheels and usefull parts upon your return.

Welcome aboard!!

OP
OP

Reaction score
Sooo, here we sit about 100 days later. Time to revive the thread!

Who's going, is there meet up plans tailgating, etc. etc? Like I said in my first post, 14 year season ticket holder, first away game, and boy am I giddy-giddy-giddy to go to this game and do everything I can to support this incredibly special Seahawks team. Can't wait to meet up with some of you and be part of the 12's showing up in force this weekend!

NYCoug

Reaction score
I was about to start up a similar thread and bam! Here it is. Awesome.

I'll be in attendance. I was gonna use some miles to help pay for my trip to San Fran, but that would require a connection from NY to Cleveland. With the Midwest getting crushed right now by ice and snow, I'm gonna have to rethink that and spring for a non-stop flight instead. Because of that, I was wondering if anyone would be able to hook it up with a game ticket for face value? I posted a thread in the Classifieds forum but figured I'd throw it up here too. If there's a group of 12's hitting this game up that have an extra ticket that don't mind parting with it for face to help keep the dream alive, that would be appreciated immensely. I'll definitely spring for one of your drinks at the game, no doubt about it.

As far as tailgating and stuff goes, sadly, I'm looking at this game as war. All of my friends from the Bay Area have told me to be careful. A Hispanic guy wearing Blue, and the #3 at that (apparently all strong gang connotations out there) is not taken kindly to. I'm even thinking of wearing a hidden camera and sending my findings to NFL security to show them what an awful job they do in parking lots around the country. Although, after the incident at Arrowhead things will probably be a little more tight.

It's sad that it comes to this, but that's how it is in the Bay area. Nothing you can do about it, except stay safe.

floreshawk02

Reaction score
And now you add a Go Seahawks Banner flying over there stadium.. expect to see some blood shed.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
Wear a Kevlar under shirt you might get stabbed I wouldn't go there to save my life ! Why would you want to hang in the slums

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Kevlar does nothing against knives; that's only protection against firearms. If you want stabbing protection, bust out the Omar Little Prison Special and tape magazines around your torso. :D

HoRneR

Reaction score
More like 8 and "four"ty niners am i rite? High five anyone? But seriously don't go ;) hope you have a good time! but still hope you lose :)

Marvin49

Reaction score
As much as I'd like to argue with the "urine" and "kevlar" comments...

...I can't. Any of you guys that attend the game, be careful...especially in the parking lot. Peeps out there buying cheap tickets, arriving to the game 3 or 4 hours early and are tanked before kickoff.

Hopefully this issue is curtailed some next year in the new building

SeaTown81

Reaction score
I saw this thread and was going to post an Amazon link to a kevlar vest as a joke. But there's already been enough talk on that.

In all seriousness, heed Marvin's advice. Trust me on this. If you don't already have tickets, it will be worth it to spend a bit more and sit down low in the 100 level. You will be a lot safer and will enjoy the game A LOT more.

Be safe, fellas.

Go Hawks!