Crowd noise

Aristotle22

Reaction score
I was watching last year's games on NFL rewind while getting my oil changed. I watched the Carolina game, and the first quarter of Patriots game. Te difference I could hear from the Carolina crowd to the 12th man the following week was mind blowing. I know he record will be broken against San Fran in week 2

dumbrabbit

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":26xj5wid said:
And unlike most teams out there, we don't have to be TOLD to make noise.

Other than that Pirates of the Caribbean bell we hear on third downs, yes, we don't have to told lol

ensett

Reaction score
Watching a lot of our road games on TV isnt nearly as fun as watching our home games because the crowds just dont create the energetic atmosphere at all. Thats probably why the team struggled on the road, they are just bored

mikeak

Reaction score
I once watched (tv) a Italian league soccer game that was played in front of empty bleachers (due to past violence involving one of the teams). I know everyone will say it was boring because it was soccer so now when I have that comment out of the way let me tell you - it was boring because of how it was completely quiet besides the players yelling to each other. It was just strange to watch

CaptainSkybeard

Reaction score
I was at the Carolina game and the Atlanta game last year.

If a particularly rowdy (regular season) day at the clink is a 10...

I'd put that Carolina game at a 4. The Atlanta playoff game? A solid 7 maybe.

In both cases there were isolated moments that got pretty darn loud (moreso in the g-dome) but the overall noise level was less than amazing throughout the game.

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1v0pvh6p said:
And unlike most teams out there, we don't have to be TOLD to make noise.

I dunno, I'm still confused on when I need to "slow clap it out."

cockeyhawk

Reaction score
Soccer crowds are so violent cause the sport is so god damn boring. I would rather get kicked in the head too, rather then sit threw a soccer match.

mikeak

Reaction score
cockeyhawk":38uz9erq said:
Soccer crowds are so violent cause the sport is so god damn boring. I would rather get kicked in the head too, rather then sit threw a soccer match.

Nope it is because we are mad that the great entertainment is over so quickly (2 hrs) so we create some sideshows. It would all go away if soccer games were three hours long like american football :D