Seahawks Fans @ San Diego

Cartire

Reaction score
Were absolutely wrecking it. I only took one picture from our seats that shows the fans in front of us. But we dominated the sections behind the hawks and spread throughout the stadium. And we were loud as hell. I actually rewatched the game on preseason live, and if you listen during the first quarter, you can hear us cheering and yelling SEA HAWKS!!!

IMG_0924.jpg

*BTW, very noticable crowd noise through the speakers. Their crowd wasnt impactful at all.

During the beginning of the 2nd qtr.

IMG_0925.jpg

Charger fans at the end of the 3rd qtr.

IMG_0927.jpg

rastahawk

Reaction score
Bummed I couldn't be there. I live about an hour from Charger Stadium. Funny thing is I am noticing more and more Seahawk fans everywhere I go.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah 12th Man was out in full force! Glad I could be a part of it. Makes me want to do it more often. I think other fan bases are really going to grow to hate us hahaha.

Riley12

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":3io9nf6i said:
I have one of a hawk fan blazing. I don't know how to post it though. Thats my favorite.

I think I saw that on TV. How do you get away with THAT in these days of heightened security?

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
It's old. It wasn't terrible though IMO. I heard somebody describe it as the Kingdome minus the roof.

Subzero717

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":2bgkmew9 said:
I definitely saw a dude smoking as the game was wrapping up.

The one I saw was at 44 minutes into the telecast. They were panning Hawk fans and a twenty something year old at the very end lets out a huge cloud and he's holding a marijuana smoking apparatus.

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
I saw the massive toke and exhale too. Funny stuff and he timed it perfectly.

Also I could not help but notice all of the 12's in attendance. After one Seahawk TD, banners and flags unfurled near the entrance tunnel as the camera rolled the endzone celebration.

At that moment, I felt a strong sense of pride.

OP
OP
Cartire

Cartire

Reaction score
Oh, thats who you guys are talking about. I was standing a few rows behind him. That wasnt weed. It was like an electronic pipe. Odorless.