A quick thought

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Re: A quick thought
Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:16 pm
  • If Williams was asked to occupy guys on the line it's one thing, guys that have thick bittoms are usually asked for this task to free up space for penetraion players. Having not been in pads to master his technique against guys at playing speed I can see where he could look overwhelmed. Then again with the niks of injuries that were held out he may have been asked to perform a job that he wasn't slated for either.

I'll give him a pass for a few games till he has a chance to adjust his game, it's not like he was drafted number four and was thought of as the safest pick in the draft and asked to perform.

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Re: A quick thought
Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:48 pm
  • chris98251 wrote:If Williams was asked to occupy guys on the line it's one thing, guys that have thick bittoms are usually asked for this task to free up space for penetraion players. Having not been in pads to master his technique against guys at playing speed I can see where he could look overwhelmed. Then again with the niks of injuries that were held out he may have been asked to perform a job that he wasn't slated for either.

I'll give him a pass for a few games till he has a chance to adjust his game, it's not like he was drafted number four and was thought of as the safest pick in the draft and asked to perform.

Your second paragraph is very funny, and actually very true!
    kf3339
    NET Veteran

It is currently Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:26 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information